Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47583
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2014, 06:43 PM   #31
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Yup, love'em all.....as well as Korean midgets...
Lmao bro you know it
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 06:59 PM   #32
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58
Default Excerpts From: On August 9, was Michael Brown a gentle giant?

By Susan L. Ruth

FERGUSON, MO., August 16, 2014 — Michael Brown was the 18-year old man shot in the street of Ferguson, Missouri on August 9 by police officer Darren Wilson.

Brown had just graduated from Normandy High School in the spring and was scheduled to start classes at Vatterott College, which has four different campuses in the St. Louis area, to learn the heating and cooling trade, two days after he was shot.

Brown had been visiting his grandmother, Desuirea Harrison, in the blue collar neighborhood of Ferguson, a suburb of St. Louis on the fateful day when he and a friend headed out and stopped at a convenience store.

Through the released surveillance video from that convenience store, it is clear that at six feet four inches, Brown was a big boy. A big boy who was in an intimidating and provocative mood that day.

A big boy who was unarmed and ended up lying in the street dead from an officer’s gunshots.

That is about where the known facts end, and where the spin from both sides begins.

From watching the recently released surveillance video, it is clear that regardless of the claims of family members saying Brown was a gentle giant, on that day he was not in a gentle mood.

The video shows Michael Brown and his friend Dorian Johnson inside the Ferguson market. It appears that Brown asks the clerk for cigars and when he puts the inexpensive, machine rolled cigars on the counter, Brown picks them up and hands them to Johnson.

The clerk says something, presumably asking for money. Brown then reaches across the counter grabbing more packages of the cigars and then the two boys head for the door.

The video shows the clerk running for the door in an attempt to stop the boys. Brown, who was considerably larger than the clerk, takes the clerk by the shirt and pushes him away.

The clerk says something and Brown aggressively comes toward the clerk again. As the employee backs away, Brown and Johnson leave the store.

This is reportedly when that clerk called the police to report the theft, which brought Officer Darren Wilson onto the scene.

The video depicts a much different Michael Brown than the one in the photo released by the family of a much younger Brown at a Chuck-e-Cheese type establishment.

After watching the video, it is not hard to believe that Brown was the type of kid who would walk down the middle of the street blocking traffic. Nor is it hard to believe that he was the type of person who would engage a police officer, but he was also the type of person who should have survived that confrontation.

Michael Brown had the desire to aggravate that day. He gained police attention by stealing and then walking down the middle of the street, interfering with traffic. Unfortunately, he earned the attention from the wrong policeman.

It is extremely difficult to explain shooting an unarmed man. It is impossible to justify the second shot.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:18 PM   #33
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post
Wow, LD "us" - i didn't know you were a part of the original group who were brought over here.

....and be careful what you ask for, I doubt you would like the answer.
there are so many things to say, but y'all have at this one. I can already tell this is NOT the conversation for me. have fun.

I saw someone in Ferguson with a banner that said where there is no justice, there is no peace.

Whatever ignorant bastard said that had no clue that there is no such thing as justice on this earth from anyone, and peace (like justice) is an individual ideal... not to be realized collectively, and doesn't exist on this earth either.

chew on that.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:27 PM   #34
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post
Wow, LD "us" - i didn't know you were a part of the original group who were brought over here.
If there are any of the original group left tell those educationally deprived souls they missed the last boat back to Liberia by about 150+ years.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:52 PM   #35
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Maybe this guy should have controlled his behavior a little better....or maybe been a non-smoker.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 08:09 PM   #36
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Maybe this guy should have controlled his behavior a little better....or maybe been a non-smoker.
Yep.

You create your own social unjustice.

I'd get the same treatment, if I chose to go steal something, then pretend to be a badass.

Cop says " stop drop and roll" ... I don't care who the fuck you are, or think you are, you comply.....

Most people survive that interaction with law enforcement. IT IS THE STUPID FUCKERS, THAT CANNOT MAKE THAT CONNECTION, after breaking the law ... THAT DIE...

Too many video games? I have got no fucking clue.....

Cop tells me to stop . Guess what? I do...

I have had several interactions with law enforcement... Only once did I have a weapon drawn on me. ( that was after I did not inform them I had a CCL, and there was a weapon in the vehicle)

STOP DROP AND ROLL.... Just do it.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 08:23 PM   #37
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post

Too many video games? I have got no fucking clue.....

Maybe the lack of discipline and credible limits with logical consequences at school and at home.

There are very few logical consequences at schools today.....and everyone is a winner.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:53 PM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

With actions and decisions there are consequences ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 08:54 PM   #39
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

The police officer said he was assaulted and he was trying to take his gun. That is why he got shot.
There is two completely different stories of what happened. Who is telling the truth? Who is trust worthy?
You can peacefully assemble to redress your grievances' with the government but having a protest in a subdivision after midnight is ridiculous. Then the Governor has to impose a state wide curfew.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 10:39 PM   #40
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Well....one thing we can all agree on: Michael Brown won't be stealing any more smokes.
Old 08-17-2014, 10:52 PM   #41
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

I am a bit surprised by the most of the replies to this thread. Most are very well thought out and have some insight.

1. I don't think ALL of the facts are in.

The thing that I hate most is when some of these "so called" Civil Rights leaders show up to the latest tragedy and take advantage of a situation to further their agenda and get people more upset than they already are.

2. The Governor said on national TV..."We have a 12:00 AM - 5:00 AM curfew." Tell me what part of that didn't people understand? Protest peacefully and take your ass home.

3. The Federal government is now involved. That's what this community wanted most.

4. Growing up black, African American, Negro or colored comes with a whole different set of rules. Whether we want to believe it or not and whether it's fair or not.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:31 PM   #42
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
4. Growing up black, African American, Negro or colored comes with a whole different set of rules. Whether we want to believe it or not and whether it's fair or not.
If there's a different set of rules for negroes, it's because they made those rules for themselves...and continue to choose to live under them...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:48 AM   #43
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post

3. The Federal government is now involved. That's what this community wanted most.

Yeah....that's were all the free money comes from.

Well the complete truth will be out soon. Eric Holder is involved.
Quote:
Attorney General Eric Holder on Sunday ordered a federal medical examiner to perform an autopsy in addition to the one planned by state authorities.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:54 AM   #44
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

IMO, this guy is an idiot:

Quote:
Earlier in the day, Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson, who agency in now in charge of security in Ferguson, said .......
"When this is over," he told the crowd, "I'm going to go in my son's room. My black son, who wears his pants sagging, who wears his hat cocked to the side, got tattoos on his arms, but that's my baby."
And icky's favorite idiot:
Quote:
The Rev. Al Sharpton told the rally Brown's death was a "defining moment for this country."

Sharpton said he wants Congress to stop programs that provide military-style weaponry to police departments. He said he expects police to "smear" the slain teenager, his family and his attorneys. He also condemned the recent violence and looting in Ferguson.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:18 AM   #45
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
If there's a different set of rules for negroes, it's because they made those rules for themselves...and continue to choose to live under them...
Yeah i know what you mean. Just like the historical "One Drop Rule". The minority always making up silly rules to live by and imposing them institutionally on the majority.

You sir are just the Einstein of our times. On second thought maybe in an alternate universe. ;-)
Guest051115 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women