Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2015, 10:05 AM   #31
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
What's laughable is your inability to articulate an original thought. Every fucking thing you post is gleaned from the right wing whacko narrative....with the approach being "if we say the same thing over and over and over again enough times, it must be true."

Well, fuck you, because it's not. Obama opened up Cuba. If he had consulted congress, that wouldn't have happened. Period. If you believe otherwise, you're an idiot............Fuck you and your bullshit failure narrative.
Perhaps we should change his name to Trending Failure!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 11:22 AM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Obama is searching hard for his "tear down this wall" moment in history. Instead he has a world falling apart as he apologizes and negotiates away America's interest...

It isn't "Tear Down This Wall", but if you are a Democrat, I guess it will have to do.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 01:08 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Thumbs up

Quote:
What's laughable is your inability to articulate an original thought. Every fucking thing you post is gleaned from the right wing whacko narrative....with the approach being "if we say the same thing over and over and over again enough times, it must be true."

Well, fuck you, because it's not. Obama opened up Cuba. If he had consulted congress, that wouldn't have happened. Period. If you believe otherwise, you're an idiot.

As for Iraq, the place we never would have been in the first place but for your dunce Bush, I'll pose the same question I've been posing for the last five years....how long would you have us stay? Because in order to influence things in Iraq in the way you propose WE WOULD BE THERE FOR FUCKING EVER. Same in Afghanistan. Bottom line is something else I will repeat over and over and over....no US invasion of Iraq, no ISIS. Saddam would have squashed them like bugs. Law of unintended consequences especially when the original action (the invasion) was stupid, wrong and doomed to be a disaster from the very beginning. That's on you and the GOP neocons that started that war. Now, you bitch, whine and cry because apparently you want American blood and treasure spent on Iraq ad infinitum. Bullshit.

We're seeing the fastest economic growth right now for the last decade. Deficits being cut, stock market has doubled, health-care inflation at its lowest rate in memory, And what have the republicans done the last three weeks?

Let's review: attempted to pass legislation to deport children, teed up the old tried and true abortion bullshit and completely fucked that up, widened the rift between Israel and the US by violating long standing and well-known protocols on visits between world leaders and on and on and on......they are already showing that they are completely clueless about leading....the only thing you and the GOP know how to do is whine, cry and obstruct. You have no agenda, no policy, no nothing....

Fuck you and your bullshit failure narrative.
Very well put, Timpage!

+100!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 01:58 PM   #34
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Obama is searching hard for his "tear down this wall" moment in history. Instead he has a world falling apart as he apologizes and negotiates away America's interest...

It isn't "Tear Down This Wall", but if you are a Democrat, I guess it will have to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXbo4vW5Jjg
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 02:09 PM   #35
TheProphetJosephSmith
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Obama is going to be remembered as the worst worst president in American history. It's too bad my man Mitt Romney didn't get in, he would have nuked isis and the Russians.
TheProphetJosephSmith is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 02:09 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

POTUS handles hecklers a shitload better than anyone in the Idiot Klan, err, Clan does!

Old 01-25-2015, 03:16 PM   #37
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProphetJosephSmith View Post
Obama is going to be remembered as the worst worst president in American history. It's too bad my man Mitt Romney didn't get in, he would have nuked isis and the Russians.

Now if he were to run for "Worst President Ever" he would finally get my vote.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:38 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Now if he were to run for "Worst President Ever" he would finally get my vote.
He didn't need your vote to win. Twice. Dipshit.
Old 01-25-2015, 06:04 PM   #39
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProphetJosephSmith View Post
I am betting that you and Jew Lawyer are the same person. Right?

Whatever.....your handle tells us just about everything we need to know.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:09 PM   #40
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

Oh, look. A weak-ass attempt to deflect the bitch-slap that President Obama put on the GOP during the SOTU address when the unprofessional and child-like republicans began inappropriate tittering after he noted that he had no more campaigns to run. They got kicked in the teeth...and whirly is adopting their attempt to regain some ground.

Got anything else?
Old 01-25-2015, 06:51 PM   #41
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You sound like Obama, making up his own reality on foreign affairs.

Quote:

Well, fuck you, because it's not. Obama opened up Cuba. If he had consulted congress, that wouldn't have happened. Period. If you believe otherwise, you're an idiot.

As for Iraq, the place we never would have been in the first place but for your dunce Bush, I'll pose the same question I've been posing for the last five years....how long would you have us stay? Because in order to influence things in Iraq in the way you propose WE WOULD BE THERE FOR FUCKING EVER. Same in Afghanistan. Bottom line is something else I will repeat over and over and over....no US invasion of Iraq, no ISIS. Saddam would have squashed them like bugs. Law of unintended consequences especially when the original action (the invasion) was stupid, wrong and doomed to be a disaster from the very beginning. That's on you and the GOP neocons that started that war. Now, you bitch, whine and cry because apparently you want American blood and treasure spent on Iraq ad infinitum. Bullshit.

We're seeing the fastest economic growth right now for the last decade. Deficits being cut, stock market has doubled, health-care inflation at its lowest rate in memory, And what have the republicans done the last three weeks?

Let's review: attempted to pass legislation to deport children, teed up the old tried and true abortion bullshit and completely fucked that up, widened the rift between Israel and the US by violating long standing and well-known protocols on visits between world leaders and on and on and on......they are already showing that they are completely clueless about leading....the only thing you and the GOP know how to do is whine, cry and obstruct. You have no agenda, no policy, no nothing....

Fuck you and your bullshit failure narrative.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:07 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default "One of these things, is not like the others!"

Quote:
Oh, look. A weak-ass attempt to deflect the bitch-slap that President Obama put on the GOP during the SOTU address when the unprofessional and child-like republicans began inappropriate tittering after he noted that he had no more campaigns to run. They got kicked in the teeth...and whirly is adopting their attempt to regain some ground.

Got anything else?
Jefferson: "We hold these truths to be self-evident ..."

Madison: "We the People of the United States ..."

Lincoln: "Four score and seven years ago ..."

TR: "Speak softly, and carry a big stick."

FDR: " ... the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself."

JFK: "... ask not what your country can do for you ..."

Reagan: "Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall."

Bush43: "... the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon!"

Odumbo: "I won both of them."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:41 PM   #43
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
You sound like Obama, making up his own reality on foreign affairs.
You're the one who creates his own reality based on Breitbart, Fox News, etc.

Seriously, how can you be so stupid?
Old 01-25-2015, 11:19 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I think ?whir-LIE-turd is really a black woman stuck in a white man's body ... The frustration must be excruciating.

Old 01-26-2015, 12:17 AM   #45
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
As for Iraq... I'll pose the same question I've been posing for the last five years....how long would you have us stay? Because in order to influence things in Iraq in the way you propose WE WOULD BE THERE FOR FUCKING EVER.
How long have we been in Korea? Does the fact that we still have over 30,000 troops there 62 years later mean it was a huge mistake for Truman to go in? Do you think Eisenhower should have pulled all of our troops out of Korea in 1953 because it was "Truman's war"?

Quote:
Bottom line is something else I will repeat over and over and over....no US invasion of Iraq, no ISIS. Saddam would have squashed them like bugs.
Wow, timmytard must have a time machine allowing him to go back and replay history. He can prove the counter-factual! I have another counter-factual for you - no premature US withdrawal from Iraq in 2011, no ISIS. Can your time machine prove that one, timmytard?

And since this thread is supposed to be about the Iranian nuclear threat, I have a question for you. Do you think if Saddam had been left alone he would be content today to sit back passively and watch the mullahs in Tehran make their mad dash toward nukes? Something tells me Saddam would be hell-bent on getting there first. Which means the US would be trying to stop two nuclear programs, not one. Bush removed the first threat (a nuclear Iraq), now it's Obama's turn to stop the second one (a nuclear Iran). Given Obama's proven foreign policy ineptness, you should be grateful that he only has to stop one nuke program instead of two!

lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women