Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-07-2010, 12:17 AM   #31
sharkman29
Premium Access

Encounters: 251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
I sat right next to the guy who was taken in and across from another.
I wasn't asked any questions not even name or anything at all, whatsoever(at first they thought I was sent to that area but I was just nosey and wanted to be first in,and first out so once that was cleared I left).
Few guys took the bate from an unknown woman , and some girls assumed everyone in there is safe to speak details and there were some substances apparently on a girl or two they should not have had.
That is all we know or at least I know.
I know one girl came in as a guest of one long standing member who wasn't even there and does not freequent socials. The rest I don't know.
There is no full proof way and they can get in . Not every face is known to organizers.
It is stupid to announce you will not be there by posting it prior to the party 'oh I wish I could but I am in Africa at the moment'. Bingo . There is an invited guest someone can impersonate.
You can only do so much. The rest is up to the members to be careful. I have asked some questions you can't ask but in person, but that would be to the ladies I know not some stranger posing as provider at a very cut rate deal. TGTBT upholds in all instances.
Jail is full of stupid people.
I talked to one guy on the patio and he told me his handle and we talked briefly but he didn't seem to want to talk much. Later I saw him as one of the cops with a mask on. I then searched this guy on the threads on aspd, and he had stated he wouldn't make this social. I read some of his reviews and the women state he is a stand-up guy, so either he's le getting some on the side, or he was impersonated.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:38 AM   #32
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

That whole scene was F-up'd. I hate that it turned out that way. If I wasn't working I would gotten an vouch. Hopefully, in the future everyone will follow all the rules.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:15 AM   #33
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Oh yes it does if you see the name it is them every time. It is an Internet rule.

*chuckles*
Old 01-07-2010, 05:53 AM   #34
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I was standing in the pasta line as well with three young ladies when they herded us inside. I think the only way to be safe at the next social is that we all wear ski masks like the cops were wearing. If we also act like assholes (like they did)....we should all be safe.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:10 AM   #35
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

SKF - I will give you points for laughing at me! Oh wait no I won't he got the joke. Besides I'm not in charge of this particular cat herd.

The point I was tying to make with a little humor, any board is as good as the folks that are running and more importantly the folks that post there. It is always a community and this is starting to look like a good one.

There have always been from the very beginning people that were not who they seemed to be on the SHMBs. Some of them 'legendary' posters with some agenda, "we are all here because we aren't all there."

For those of us that have been around even before there was dirt, will get a sense of posters we have known for years.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:09 AM   #36
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Yes, we will.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:07 AM   #37
bobbysims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5067
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkman29 View Post
I talked to one guy on the patio and he told me his handle and we talked briefly but he didn't seem to want to talk much. Later I saw him as one of the cops with a mask on. I then searched this guy on the threads on aspd, and he had stated he wouldn't make this social. I read some of his reviews and the women state he is a stand-up guy, so either he's le getting some on the side, or he was impersonated.

You are correct sharkman29....Dont you think Hambone should post the info he got on the total of 5 guys who were in the crowd posing as hobbiest including the one you are speaking of? There was alot of info turned in to them concerning the "bust". If it was released maybe just maybe someone who was there would know what screen name they used to get in just like you did. Sure they could be LE or be impersonated. But either way names can be changed and new profiles made. We will never know the real story.

sincerely.
1950's beauty queen......lmfao
Old 01-07-2010, 09:26 AM   #38
sharkman29
Premium Access

Encounters: 251

Looking back at CB's (I didn't want to requote the whole thing). I would think even the lawyers in the group would agree that what was done was essentially entrapment. Not discussing p4p is one thing, but having someone come up to you and specifically asking if you are interested in something is another. I'm amazed at the one guy who said no. I'm sure there are very few guys who wouldn't at least say, yeah, that sounds pretty good. or something that innoucous. That's very different from the man going up and asking rates, details etc with a known provider.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:48 AM   #39
houtex06
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Sharkman29, that's not entrapment, that's solicitation/prostitution. In laypersons language, entrapment is coercing or making someone commit a crime they would not otherwise commit. It is an almost impossible thing to prove as a defendant.

Play smart, don't ever agree to p4p.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:14 AM   #40
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by houtex06 View Post
Sharkman29, that's not entrapment, that's solicitation/prostitution. In laypersons language, entrapment is coercing or making someone commit a crime they would not otherwise commit. It is an almost impossible thing to prove as a defendant.

Play smart, don't ever agree to p4p.

AGREED. The Entrapment defense is all but gone.

I suspect we could bring a group of girls to any night club on a Friday or Saturday night, have the girls ask ALL the guys at the club if they wanted a cheap BJ and fill one paddywagon after another.

We just have to deal with the fact that VICE has 25 cops dedicated to cleaning up the city - and they will continue to focus on LARGE groups, as in SCs, AMPS, and yes, GLMP.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:20 AM   #41
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

So it's probably not a good idea to be so public about the particulars of any future events, huh?
Old 01-07-2010, 10:32 AM   #42
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
So it's probably not a good idea to be so public about the particulars of any future events, huh?
For future socials the venue will change continuously. The location will be sent to the people who RSVP shortly before the event starts.

There will also be additional security measures in place to insure (or make it more difficult) for someone to "impersonate" a member.

Needless to say, no more UTR or "friends" will be allowed into the social and there will be no "last day" exceptions to the list.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:36 AM   #43
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Good idea. Passwords might help too.

Sucky deal all the way around because those get-togethers sure are a lot of fun.

Good luck
Old 01-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #44
Dstorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Regarding future socials, two things that stick out as adding to security would be having someone trusted working the door, not the staff of "XYZ" club.
Friends of the social organizer have a vested interest in why they are watching the door.
Holding the social at a private venue. That would really limit ancillary staff and others.
Parties that used to be held at certain club seemed very safe. One way in and out, and you had to be buzzed in,multiple trusted members working the desk, checking screenames against the email on file with the board. Any lurker can get a screename of someone, but an outside email is much harder.
I have no idea of the costs or time involved in a social and dont know what is going to be prohibitive in holding one. I would like to attend some in the future and hope it all gets worked out.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:13 PM   #45
Htowner
Ambassador

Get a cheap prepaid phone and the number should match your handle at the entrance.

That list hould never been left unattended and never faced up in one person's possesion.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women