Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2010, 07:44 PM   #31
urine trouble
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Me too!!!!!!!! Lets get along hermano! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pero the nose is even browner and it don't smell like roses.

Peace
urine trouble is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:25 PM   #32
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
What's sad to me is that this sort of thing has to be explained to some guys. Just because you're paying someone (in This Thing of Ours or anywhere else) doesn't mean that you should forget common courtesy and common sense.
Yes, but the reverse is also true. Just because we're paying for someone's time doesn't mean we're chumps, suckers or human ATMs. And many providers treat us that way.

Let's not start painting each other with broad paintbrushes. Suffice it to say, some people are assholes, providers and hobbyists alike. But not you fine people! You're all the cat's pajamas.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #33
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57
Default Quite hijacking my thread LOCO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by urine trouble View Post
Me too!!!!!!!! Lets get along hermano! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pero the nose is even browner and it don't smell like roses.

Peace
If you don't stop hijacking my thread I won't turn in the TOFTT review I had today!!!LOL
She was the all time worst!! I did all the right things but she wasn't no where near being a quality provider It happens but that's what the board's all about.
Praisng the provider's who do a good job and letting our brothers know when they don't at least that's the way I look at it.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:13 PM   #34
urine trouble
Valued Poster

Lets read it 45, I don't TOFTT much nowadays. I am still trying to see Shelley from Eros. Man those melons look juicey. But she has a no review policy.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:19 AM   #35
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

So, because she has a "no review policy" you don't either.

Fuck her policy.

What is she going to do, take back the pussy?

There are ways around the policy shit if you want to see her again.

The review is not for her. It is for your fellow hobbyists.

................and I don't have a sarcastic bone in my body...................I'm just saying.

ANONONE will grow to love me.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #36
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I treat people with the same respect that I want to be treated with, that is until I don't. What changes my attitude? Their's. Plain and simple.
I do consider myself a gentleman in my dad's sense of the word therefor I will treat any woman with that in mind.

Honestly, the fact that this discussion has gone on this long indicates that there are differing opinions on this subject and IMO that's sad.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:21 PM   #37
urine trouble
Valued Poster

DearHunter:

This chick Shelley requires the phone number of place of employment and your direct line. I am still thinking if I should go through with it.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #38
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Go for it!
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #39
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

................and I don't have a sarcastic bone in my body...................I'm just saying.

ANONONE will grow to love me.
HEY... That's my line!!!
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #40
gearslut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I agree with the OP on the thought of being a gentleman and simply being professional and decent and I expect the very same of the lady I'm dealing with. I think this is the number one reason I've had some of the memorable sessions that I've had. I'm sure they would have been great based on the eye candy factor alone but getting up to a higher level made it that much better of a time. I know there's always going to be that line of thought this is just an illusion and all business and whatever and some of that may be true but it's also a very personal business. If you want to treat someone like a piece of meat cause that's your style then go right ahead. It's a big world and there's plenty of room for all.

To urine trouble....I've thought about seeing providers who require info like that and I've been plenty tempted but I also thought about worse case senarios. Just not worth it for me but if you do then have a good time.
gearslut is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #41
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand that this is a "profession" that objectifies women. I mean, I signed up for that. However, I would just like to remind the likes of you, Deerhunter, that I have skills other than slingin' my pussy. That which means, I do this VERY part time. There are plenty of other women like myself who find this a complete and total turn on for the very fact that... OH THAT'S RIGHT. I am the one in control. Plus, I am getting paid to do something I really like to do. Why bother with hook ups with dudes in bars or frat parties or whatever? Not only do I never have to worry about messy things like emotional attachment, but I get paid for it... and it's usually better sex, because I'm not shithoused. Plus, do you remember the way you fucked in your early twenties? It probably wasn't that good. I've done my walk of shame, thinking, "Man, what a waste of time. I wish I had gotten paid for that, it was so bad." I enjoy my swinger lifestyle choice. And, I would be happy to show your type to the door, because contrary to what you may believe, providers don't have to put up with your bs to make a dollar. There are plenty of respectful guys out there whose money would go towards my scholarship fund, another lady's shoe addiction, or at the very least paying an electricity bill.

I get that you may not care about a lady's life drama but taking a shower and speaking like a gent equates to common decency. Might I remind you that you are paying for a lady's company? And it's no wonder! With an attitude like that, most women (pro and non-pro) would require it. That is the kind of way you are treated when you treat providers like that. If you feel like a human atm, this is probably why.

Now, when you are a kind person, you are treated like an old friend that I haven't seen in a while... one that I've been waiting and longing to see for that bcd play we once had. Passionate, hot, sweaty, whatever mood strikes us. I'm sure the same is true of many other providers.
Jacquie is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:57 AM   #42
bobbysims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5067
My ECCIE Reviews

Touch Down for Jacquie!!!!!......
bobbysims is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:05 AM   #43
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

If I don't want to shower, I won't.

I will rub garlic all over my body to keep the vampire bitches who think they are in control away.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

urine, I would never give a provider my information............my choice.

Maybe you like paying for "other skills".

I only want the pussy.......................an d the back rub.............and the blow job.............if I want someone to scratch my back, I'll get a girlfriend with "other skills".

By the way, this whole idea of not showering is TFF...........who doesn't shower and shave before a session?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:10 AM   #44
Guest040810-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

as in most history... it repeats itself. i've only seen this thread for like the umpteen millionth time??

honestly, if someone needs to be told that they should be nice and pleasant with a lady or guy then your words will likely go through one ear and out the other. I'd assume we are all adults and have had the concept of the ethic of reciprocity instilled in us either at home, school, church, or simple common sense.

"Honey attracts more flies than vinegar."

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."

"He who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love."

yadda yadda yadda...

Except in some sort of agreed role play you always should treat everyone with courtesy. A woman wants to be treated like a lady regardless of station. As enderwiggin keenly pointed out, it is the same with a man. A man wants to feel like a man and not an unattractive slob of a money dispenser. That's human nature and far from rocket science.

So in summary.

Guys, wash your nuts and don't be such a dick. Ladies, wash your cooch and don't be such a bitch.
Guest040810-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:59 AM   #45
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by island_beau View Post

Guys, wash your nuts and don't be such a dick. Ladies, wash your cooch and don't be such a bitch.
Shaving them (nuts) also helps
carkido45 is offline   Quote