Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2010, 10:47 AM   #31
bullet0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default Getting it in the can

Kind of off topic, but kind of on it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ecYMLTs6NY
bullet0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:35 PM   #32
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Mods, please forgive me for bumping this old thread, but there is an important reason. I doubt if anybody will dig up this old thread, but if they did happen to, there is some information that has come about since 2010.

I mentioned taking pills called 'osmoprep' to induce diarrhea, however since this was posted, per my doctor, some people have had their kidneys 'fried'. So in case anybody ever reads this obscure thread, I wanted to update it and let them know not to expect to take pills vs. liquid.

I found this out as I'm getting another colonoscopy in a month or so. I will be taking some sort of liquid that only requires 10 oz. to be drank, less than a canned drink. I asked for the pills, but was told no and why.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:56 PM   #33
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I'm getting another colonoscopy
Jesus Fucking Christ DJ.....some of us are trying to eat and watch the F4 play-offs....I got money on this shit....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:19 PM   #34
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
....I got money on this shit....
No pun intended.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:27 PM   #35
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Fried kidneys..mmmmmm.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:43 PM   #36
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Jesus Fucking Christ DJ.....some of us are trying to eat and watch the F4 play-offs....I got money on this shit....
If you're watching the F4 play-offs with money on the line and eating, WTF are you doing posting here?
Old 03-28-2014, 08:59 PM   #37
Karrine_Kream
Luscious Brown Sugar

User ID: 133119
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Magnesium sulphate grape works fine lol

swiss kiss all natural laxatives are great too or a simple salt bath (2teaspoons of sea salt with 2quartz of warm water mixed) drank slowly will allow a quick release-pre-mixed enema clean up after or even a water/soap enema will achieve the goal. Followed by a nice shower of course

Rear PLAY ANYONE?
Karrine_Kream is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:10 PM   #38
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Mods, please forgive me for bumping this old thread, but there is an important reason. I mentioned taking pills called 'osmoprep' to induce diarrhea
This is the most relevant and timely thing you have posted in years. Just when I thought you were utterly and totally worthless to this board and maybe humanity as a whole you drop this shit.

Bravo to you sir, bravo. Please take a bow. Errrr...make sure you have your life alert handy. Thancks and please.

notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:35 AM   #39
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I adore Dear John & admire him for posting his experience, but this is a good example of how our lives are in our own hands. There's a ton of info and mis-info online, so you have too look at it, evaluate all that you've heard and then go from there. Having known, but never met DJ, I know he posted this with nothing but the best intentions and to help everyone here. That being said, it's always better to err on the side of caution and get a colonoscopy because it's really a senseless way to die.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:16 PM   #40
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
I adore Dear John & admire him for posting his experience, but this is a good example of how our lives are in our own hands. There's a ton of info and mis-info online, so you have too look at it, evaluate all that you've heard and then go from there. Having known, but never met DJ, I know he posted this with nothing but the best intentions and to help everyone here. That being said, it's always better to err on the side of caution and get a colonoscopy because it's really a senseless way to die.

~
Thank you for your nice words. Yes, this thread was posted with the best of intentions.

Today I had another one, but the results were better. No polyps or cancer and it had been right at 4 years since this original post.

There were some differences between the fist time prep and this time's prep. Actually this one was a lot better.

There's something out called Prepopik that gets the system cleaned out. It tastes like lemonade or citrus fruit. You only take around 10 oz of water and this, mixed two times.

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-1616...=Prepopik+Oral

http://www.medschat.com/Discuss/Prepopik-240234.htm

My guess before going in is that I would have 2 polyps. But it was just a guess, however I love eating barbecue burned ends or outside cut and supposedly that's not good for the system.

I would still like to do anything I can do urge those over 50 years old to get a colonoscopy, especially if they have a family history of colon or rectal cancer.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:26 PM   #41
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

AARP.......

That is all I have to say......
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:52 PM   #42
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
AARP.......

That is all I have to say......
Frustrated comic and not a very good one at that. That is all I have to say.

Why I sit behind the computer and post something that could save lives is beyond me.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:09 PM   #43
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
I would still like to do anything I can do urge those over 50 years old to get a colonoscopy, especially if they have a family history of colon or rectal cancer.
I suggest 40. Too many people get bad news on their post 50 first one. Just sayin'

And IMO, the prep is nothing. The last few I've done, I mixed the powder into the tiny gatorade bottles, and slugged each one faster than moonshine. No problem. I think it only takes 6 or 8 and can't taste worse than a Coors Light. And people pay to drink that shit.

Anyone who puts off the colonoscopy is an idiot.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:27 PM   #44
drax1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Thanks DJ! Not quite there yet, but I know it's coming. I hate going to the doctor.
drax1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:31 PM   #45
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Anyone who puts off the colonoscopy is an idiot.
My mother had several after they removed a cancerous tumor (encapsulated) from her colon. Back then (late 70's through mid 90's) the prep was really bad. You had to drink a bunch of soapy tasting stuff to get your body prepped for the exam. Also, it seemed you couldn't eat red meat a week before, but I'm not sure about that.

Because of family history I knew I needed to have one before 50, but I just didn't want to mess with the prep. A buddy of mine told me about Osomprep (which I linked to in the primary post of this thread, and also later related that it could fry kidneys) and I used that.

This time I posted about Prepopik which is the latest and best prep.

My point being, along with yours, is that the prep this day and time is a piece of cake and outside of not eating for a day while being on liquids, and cleaning out the system, there's really nothing at all about doing this very important diagnostic test. The only physical pain is the very small matter of getting an IV. That's it. This can save lives, no doubt about it, and because of the heavy traffic here, that's why I posted it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women