Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2011, 04:21 PM   #31
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato111 View Post
Providers need to rely on each other to make sure of their safety and that of their clients in this business. I too write reviews sometimes to let fellow hobbyists know that a provider is the real deal and well worth the time. And I have had providers not respond to my appt requests, but don't worry about cause like others have said there are lots of choices in DFW, someone for everyone's taste.

Providers that don't look at my profile or don't respond to my requests are their loss not mine. If you don't check me out like I do you I get a little concerned about what might happen if I show up.
Excellent post.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:23 PM   #32
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Pls tell us who the violators are. I don't use P411, but only because I cannot access it at work, and that's where I hobby. I depend on provider references. So if someone is holding out on the "favor of a reply," they'll get stricken from my list.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:42 PM   #33
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I actually had one provider call the hobbyist and made him feel guilty for seeing someone else. He canceled the appointment and I asked why. Wow!! Shame on both of them (her for doing this - him for letting her do this).

I have to admit that I feel a little twinge when I get a reference request for my ATF, but I do give one and tell them to take good care of him.
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:28 PM   #34
Mr E
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
If a lady contacts me from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. she can expect a reply in less than 30 min.
So you only do sessions that last less than 30 minutes? Or are you one of those that uses her phone for business while the guy is taking care of business?

HA HA

I will contact the women I use for references to let them know who is going to be calling so they know it is safe to talk about me. Talking about me without permission is a violation of some obscure secrets act.
Mr E is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #35
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy View Post
I actually had one provider call the hobbyist and made him feel guilty for seeing someone else. He canceled the appointment and I asked why. Wow!! Shame on both of them (her for doing this - him for letting her do this).

I have to admit that I feel a little twinge when I get a reference request for my ATF, but I do give one and tell them to take good care of him.

So true (all of it).

Guys - what more can you ask for than an honest provider?

You know you are in good hands when a girl tells the next girl to take good care of you - even if you are her ATF!!!!
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #36
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Speaking of............ Mister!

I kid, I kid. Good to see you posting again.

LOL... well if I dive back into things, you know you'll get first dibs. I may need an Insert tab A into Slot B diagram though... just to refresh my memory.
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:44 PM   #37
EmilyEzzell
Marco......Polo.....

User ID: 98952
My ECCIE Reviews

Great Post Lana, I agree. Amber, I agree. Wish I could say it like the two of you
EmilyEzzell is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:31 AM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

This hobby does get intimate plus we are all flawed being so the jealousy thing is bound to happen. Jealousy can be good and get one to step up his/her game. But it can also bring out the stalkers.

Play nice. Play safe.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:48 AM   #39
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

If I cannot find a provider's information on the web (yes I do research who I am giving information to), I do contact my client to see if he is requesting to see her. I do this to protect both myself and my client. What if it is his wife/SO?

I guess a pet peeve of mine is when there is no introduction to the reference request (most of my request are done via emails). Makes researching unknown (to me) providers harder.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:50 AM   #40
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
So true (all of it).

Guys - what more can you ask for than an honest provider?

You know you are in good hands when a girl tells the next girl to take good care of you - even if you are her ATF!!!!
Thanks
Old 12-13-2011, 07:41 AM   #41
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

The long and short of almost every post here keeps coming back to one thing: economics. It's about greed and a hyper-competitive market. It's about a lame and unfortunate attempt to protect their customer base at the price of safety.

None of the reasons given seem personal, other than the fact that someone else's safety seems to be someone else's problem. That just shows a short-sightedness that tomorrow it may be YOU that needs the screening help.

Not returning references is also a sign of a poorly run business. We use "reputable provider" here almost interchangeably with "gets reviews often/posts often." These aren't at all the same to me. Lana's issue speaks a clear message about how that provider runs her business. Hell...if it was me USING her as a reference, I'd want to know if she didn't return the call. I'd stop relying on her, and it shows me that she doesn't value safety...which is a deal breaker.

Guys often don't conduct references correctly, IMO. Just like a job reference, you should a) ask permission to use that provider as a reference and b) let her know that she should expect a call. This is your way to find out if she's professional enough to deliver this simple safety check. Her reaction, and response, speak a lot about her.

I'm a huge believer in P411 for many of the above reasons, but I also know that screening is a more personal and direct way to help keep everyone safe.

Both sides of the hobby screen for safety. Reviews are the simple safety net men use. References are an additional tool for providers. The more either one of these degrades, the less safe the whole show gets.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:15 AM   #42
Tina Marie
BANNED

User ID: 44946

Quote:
Last week, I had a very nice gentlemen send me an appointment request through P411! Even though he had 15 okays, I still like to contact a couple of ladies just to be on the safe side!

I contacted his 2 most recent okays who happen to be well known ladies and guess what? As of today, I still haven't heard back from them even though I know that they read my message through P411.

I still saw the gentleman because I did contact another lady who he saw recently and she responded within minutes of my request......a real classy lady in my book!

I don't buy the excuse of, "I'm sorry, but I didn't get your message".........you read my message, you twit!

So, in my opinion, the only reason would be jealousy!

Ladies, I can promise you that not responding to a request for verification, will only hurt your business when the gentleman finds out!

In the hobby, there is no room for jealousy!
I've worked all over Texas and several other states. This seems to be a Dallas phenomenon. Providers who don't get replies from providers used as references after several days should name names as a deterrent.
Tina Marie is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #43
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I work about 8 days a month honey and I don't line em up, so odds are a lady will normally get me at a time I am posting on Eccie vs. sucking a d*ck. I think my 3 years of consistent service speaks for itself in answering your other questions. Just sayin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E View Post
So you only do sessions that last less than 30 minutes? Or are you one of those that uses her phone for business while the guy is taking care of business?

HA HA

I will contact the women I use for references to let them know who is going to be calling so they know it is safe to talk about me. Talking about me without permission is a violation of some obscure secrets act.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:12 AM   #44
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I read all this wondering how the responses would be if a guy posted how some gal didn't respond to his appointment request? I bet the tone would be more of "Give her more time" and "Us providers have tons of emails and
messages to go through" plus "We got real lives ya know"!

Several months ago I sent a request for an extended visit. After 2 days of no response I sent a cordial follow-up email letting her off the hook and how I'd just ask someone else. THAT email got a response with a lecture on patience.

In short. Ladies welcome to our world!
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:20 AM   #45
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

TexasDave5555 - good to see YOU posting again!

I've had providers completely ignore my reference requests....it's just booty I tell ya! I've also had a provider "flip out" on me for contacting her for a reference...I politely ask for another reference and let the gent know not to use Loo-Loo-Looneybin as his reference anymore.

I'm with ya Lana. It's just ridiculous. This is a business, these guys see all of us...we should all help each other out.

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women