Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160633
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2014, 04:17 PM   #31
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
You are not the first to be concerned although I don't understand why.
cause someone can show up to the exact event location and see you and all the others on this board, pull out a cellphone and while you're thinking they're texting, they can take video or pics of you and all the others and post them online and out everyone.

then we end up with a ck-esque scandal akin to the shit that happened with him in houston.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 11:44 PM   #32
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

I don't understand what scares you?

100s of people go to socials every month organized by the guy that hosted that party you and another referred to.

I am not sure why some of you think 5 or 6 people having drinks and eating wings in Hooters with 150 other people as a result of someone dropping off a donation for a holiday fundraiser compares to a private party in a location that was closed to the public at the time of the party where the only people in attendance were hookers and johns......

people arrested that night were arrested for drug and prostitution charges because stupid people brought things with them they should not have and stupid people solicited others

I do not think anyone would find someone dropping off a bag of teddy bears to an old round guy in a public place to be of concern...

and you do realize that just about any place these days has SOMEONE with a camera out recording it..... unless you are wearing name tags the proclaims who you are you are just one of many doing a very normal thing.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 12:06 AM   #33
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
I don't understand what scares you?

100s of people go to socials every month organized by the guy that hosted that party you and another referred to.
are you serious? I just laid out for you the possibility of announcing where and at what time you are going to be a specific location.

again, maybe I'm missing something, but the idea of announcing to the entire board where you're going to be at and what times seems kind of like a bad idea.

Quote:
unless you are wearing name tags the proclaims who you are you are just one of many doing a very normal thing.....
yeah that would be kind of a fucked up, unsafe thing to do at social event.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 05:09 AM   #34
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Whispers,

It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday and I appreciate your making an exception on the time thing.

This was not due to social concerns, it had to do with prior commitments in the same time frrame.

Good luck with the rest of your effort.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:58 AM   #35
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

so, whispers, if I promise to give you a couple teddy bears a week, will you remain on good behavior, or do you plan on reverting to your tiresome self after the toy gig?
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:54 PM   #36
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
so, whispers, if I promise to give you a couple teddy bears a week, will you remain on good behavior, or do you plan on reverting to your tiresome self after the toy gig?
Nahhhhhh.....

What kind of person would I be where my opinions or desires to share those opinions could be bought?

I am not as much "remaining on good behavior" as I am simply swamped with no time to pay attention to most things.....
Old 12-12-2014, 09:38 AM   #37
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

OK 3 teddy bears a week but that's as high as I'll go. maybe mokoa will chip in a teddy bear or two a week too.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:05 PM   #38
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
OK 3 teddy bears a week but that's as high as I'll go. maybe mokoa will chip in a teddy bear or two a week too.
hmmmmmm...........

you got a remote control 4 rotor helicopter with HD camera and bluetooth link?
Old 12-13-2014, 04:49 PM   #39
Chincho
BANNED

Encounters: 1

All trolling bullshit aside,
I encourage everyone to research and choose a charity organization you feel is properly managed and send a set amount of money each month. Kids need things year around they out grow clothes and shoes quickly please try to donate more often than just during Christmas and back to school.

Let's be honest most of us can easily afford to send a $100 at least every month without even noticing it's gone.
Chincho is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 11:04 AM   #40
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Closed. Seems trolls like to shit on anything they feel like trashing ...

I've been preoccupied and haven't had time to respond until now. Let's catch up, shall we?

Who you calling a troll? Moi? Because I questioned the validity of this "charity," that the OP admits is not a charity?

Who are you calling a troll?

Not Hobby Related. Moved to Sandbox
And yet, here it is back in Coed. How do you explain that, VS? Did you stupidly move it to the wrong forum, or did you cave to the pressure, or "incentive." to move it back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
After further review and discussion behind the scenes

I'll assume this means after Whispers greased the palm ...

I am re opening this thread. My original reason for closing it was to prevent the assholes of the board

That's very hostile and RUDE language. Also incorrect. I'll stake MY REPUTATION against YOUR'S anyday of the week. Need we list your San Antonio foibles? (HINT: Outed anyone lately?)

from attacking something good.

I thought you were a moderator? Who anointed you arbiter of Good and Evil? Did you do an accounting of all of the gifts and monies that were collected and see them, each and every one, delivered to children? So how do you KNOW with any certainty that it is GOOD?

I work with a similar organization in the DFW area and just like the OP, it is something dear to my heart ...

Irrelevant entirely.

... and I would not want trolls

Again, who you calling trolls? And since when did disagreement become trolling? Don't you know that leads to Censorship? Is that the type of board you, and ownership, favor?

trying to derail and attack at every turn.

That's a bit melodramatic, wouldn't you say? Or, at least, hyperbolic.

There are many people on this board with big hearts,

Irrelevant. So what? Or, are you suggesting because I question the validity of a fundraiser I don't have a big heart?

... I have spoken with the OP and he understands my reasons and we have come to a happy agreement. I will leave this open and San Antonio Staff will be watching.

Watching for what? This sounds like a threat. I wish I had been around ...

.... will be dealt with

Definitely a threat. But based on what Guideline exactly?

because this event at this time of the year is not about you

What does the calendar have to do with the moderation of this Board? Does ownership know that you're a Seasonal Worker?

or y'all's petty grievances with anyone on the board.

There is NOTHING PETTY about running a grift operation. It's felonious.

It's about something much bigger, helping those who need help at Christmas.

Well, we've seen how you help them at other times of the year. But again, what does Christmas have to do with how this board is moderated?

Put aside your petty bickering and trolling attacks

I am not petty nor do I troll. Please cite.

and realize there are those who do care. Maybe even put yourself in the shoes of those who need help. Imagine that there are people out there who's purpose it is to stop those who give help to you. Imagine it is your kids who do not receive help because of a few who's purpose it is to destroy it. How does that make you feel?

I'm guessing that in any given year I give more in time and money than you've given in your LIFETIME. So thanks for lecturing me.

But, it's irrelevant. It is NOT YOUR PLACE to judge the merits of causes detailed in threads. Only that the Guidelines are being followed.

On that you failed. Spectacularly.

Care to discuss further?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 02:18 PM   #41
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Yep JY that post that bumped an almost two week old thread confirms it - you're a troll!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 02:44 PM   #42
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Into your cups already? Or you are just incapable of forming an argument against one of the several points I brought up?

Or both?
Old 12-28-2014, 03:51 AM   #43
Whispers

Come on Yanks...... Man up and admit you went cowering to your corner after being admonished first in Austin and then again here after it was found that your non stop whining lacked any merit or support from anything more than a couple of members and violated none of the what YOU think the guidelines represent.

If you think for a moment that the MODs had any responsibility to be involved in trying to cater to your whims to help destroy something you hate you have simply proven yourself wrong again as you have done so so many times in the past.

You can't get your way and shut something down I post so you attack the mods and accuse them of taking bribes or being blackmailed. You can't comprehend that you don't understand jack shit about the guidelines and what they mean or how they relate..... You simply read into them what you want.

Earlier... Before the decision to try to run the fundraiser occurred..... You were given the opportunity to meet and present any evidence of any wrong doing as well as the opportunity to step up and get involved and see it from the inside out.......and instead you slunk off into your hole then as well rather than stepping up and presenting your opinion of why there were any issues in play other than you simply do not care for me.

Many wanted to meet me face to face and hear what I had to say as well as to question me on the fundraiser and I came to San Antonio, announced exactly where and when I would be someplace..... Plenty of opportunity to do exactly what they asked. Then when some were amazed that I would actually do so it was backed off to PMs because of fear from other members for what someone like you might do...... but there was no shortage of people sharing the info as to where and when Whispers would be somewhere. Not a single negative thing occurred..... No one showed up to ask questions..... Just to wish things well and to donate......

What you fail to realize in all of this is that the fundraiser does not happen in a vacuum....That it is not just me...... I am just the voice and guy that drives things along and brings people together...... There are a lot of people totally aware of what goes on and who is involved. And the people aware have always included Mods, Admins and the Owners of the board in the past. If at any time the Owner decided it lacked a place here he would simply tell me not to and it would not happen.

You can be proud to have had some effect on the participation of others. You and a couple of others proved a point I've repeatedly made for years...... That in the case of any doubt being cast over a member or a cause that a negative effect is seen. I am sure we will see that point made again soon.

Was the Fundraiser a success? Based on the goals set yes. But it was not remotely what it had been in the last 2 years..... We started late...... Those good friends that contributed each and every year for the four previous years did so again and some new ones stepped up to replace a few lost.

Goals were modified and set in a reasonable manner and the opinions of several used to guide the process....

As in every previous year many people were involved and when it was finally done, those we said we would support got each and every item they asked for. This year, more than any previous year I stepped back and let others do much of what was done.

Perhaps next year I'll be able to see the cause successful with someone else handling it all. It is certainly an exhausting endeavor.

This year, for the first time, the negativity some perceive in San Antonio actually brought forward several ladies of the San Antonio community and the results of their donations directly benefited men of the San Antonio community. You may see an entire version of what we do in Austin ramped up and done in San Antonio next year. I've been asked and I offered my support in how to do it all should they decide they want to do it themselves for their community in the future...

Yes you had a negative impact in some things...... Some pledges made never materialized and I attribute that to the campaign someone was running behind the scenes to taint this by making threats as well as unfounded accusations that simply made people concerned that by admitting their participation they would feel repercussions within the community. You seem to know so much Johnny... Would you like to share your knowledge of those fine folks? People that would email a provider or hobbyist that mentioned they would be supportive to threaten their business or participation here?

It's sad actually.

That a lady in the San Antonio community has to fear the reprisals of other members of her community simply because she looks at and decides to participate in the fundraiser. Or a guy in the community has to arrange to meet somewhere private to donate so other guys might not see him at a drop off point as well as ask for his donation to remain private...... It happened to a few..... I thank those that set aside the bullshit to step up...

Any way Johnny....... Just as this board allows you your voice here it also allows for mine.......

And you and a couple of others have solidified MY determination to continue to have an effect on this and other communities where I feel my opinions lend value to members.

So I look forward to many more moments over the course of 2015 to see you fail miserably to make a point and have it stick here in this or any other forum.

In case you haven't noticed sir...... You just don't matter......

Your primary contribution has been and will continue to be keeping topics I start alive by driving the controversy with the irrelevance you bring while slinging mud..... Just as you did here in this thread that was weeks old.....

I will credit you for making a good bully behind the scenes though.....

Once again to the Mod Staff of San Antonio. Thank you for your understanding and willingness to remain open minded. I know exactly what VS was trying to do when the locked the thread and moved it and appreciate his open mindedness in regards to why I felt the thread belonged where it was as well as the need to deal with any negativity head on rather than hiding from it with a locked thread in a forum others would not notice.
Old 12-28-2014, 06:03 AM   #44
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
I'm not too fond of the OP posting the times, dates, and locations of these drop offs.

For safety's sake, some things need not be discussed so openly.

I would love to drop off something for a great cause, without getting picked up or watched.

There was an incident that happened in Houston a while back whereas everyone had gathered up to donate to a good cause too.

If you've heard the story, you know what happened.
Yep. Not good times, not good times, lol. But that was due to a couple specific individuals. . .

. . . Great charity Mr. Whispers!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:47 AM   #45
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Come on Yanks...... (several thousand words omitted)

I will credit you for making a good bully behind the scenes though ......
A common tactic of oppressive dictators is to attempt to discredit the opposition, typically through the planting of false information.

I have bullied no one, from in front of the scene, or from behind it.

But this is just another example of your methodology. According to you Still Looking compels bareback, 19 Trees oppresses young providers into freebies, and Mokoa - what was your claim on Mokoa again? - well, he does some bad shit too. Except your smear campaigns never stuck, did they?

I stated my objections in open forum. I will likely do so again, on topics that catch my interest. I had/have zero interest in meeting you, or one of your partners, off-site. You suggest now that it's necessary to meet offsite to have an opinion on this board? Otherwise it's to be discredited?

Look, cut the bullshit. You've got nothing. Because there is nothing. So count your money and be grateful for the bounty you have received. Let's go to our corners and see what the new year brings.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women