Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2014, 11:21 AM   #31
no glove no love
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noraustinguy View Post
Samus brings/has brought many nasty-ugly-budget bitches to Eccie.
I don't see a problem with that but he can't deny the truth.
He once posted a review with pictures of himself with a skinny broad.
She had DEFLATED tit bags, stretch marks all over that belly, and looked like a walking corpse. My only problem was absolutely zero mention of all her body blemishes, to put it nicely. When I asked him about that he completely ignored the questions and then removed the pictures.

The guys in Austin, Dallas, and those in the know in SA have heard of the dumb ass Hobbyists that constantly barter pricing with the girls, low ball the girls when they get to their Outcalls and even try removing covers during sessions... Offering to take a girl in need of money out to lunch for a free session? Come on buddy get real.. The Girls talk among each other in their private forum but also to us hobbyists that are trustworthy..

Aside from Samus bringing street hoes to Eccie I'm apparently the only guy on here that had/has a problem with the San Antonio Mods allowing reviews of Moco, BP and Craigslist girls being reviewed in the "Independent Review Forum". Those should clearly go into the "Other Reviews/Discussion" Forum. If I wanted to see a review of a nasty ass street girl it shouldn't be next to reviews of some of the few gems that San Antonio has. At least that's my 2¢

-Nor
Get real dude, Austin, Dallas, and Houston Independent Reviews are filled with BP reviews. So I don't get your nonsense that it is a SA thing. And speaking of nasty ass low budget ho's in pics, your pics are god awful trash, blurry, and of the biggest SW looking skanks. So let's be perfectly honest here pimp!

in·de·pend·ent
ˌindəˈpendənt/
adjective
free from outside control; not depending on another's authority.
"the study is totally independent of central government"
synonyms: freethinking, free, individualistic; More
antonyms: orthodox, constrained
(of a country) self-governing.
"India became independent in 1947"
synonyms: self-governing, self-ruling, self-determining, sovereign, autonomous, free, nonaligned More
antonyms: subservient, dependent
not belonging to or supported by a political party.
"the independent candidate"
(of broadcasting, a school, etc.) not supported by public funds.
synonyms: private, private-sector, non-state-run, fee-paying; More
antonyms: public, state-run
not influenced or affected by others; impartial.
"a thorough and independent investigation of the case"
synonyms: impartial, unbiased, unprejudiced, neutral, disinterested, uninvolved, uncommitted, detached, dispassionate, objective, nonpartisan, nondiscriminatory More
antonyms: biased
historical
Congregational.
adjective: Independent
not depending on another for livelihood or subsistence.
"I wanted to remain independent in old age"
synonyms: self-sufficient, self-supporting, self-reliant, standing on one's own two feet More

So if they are not in an agency, not in a spa, and not SW, where do they belong pimp?
no glove no love is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:30 AM   #32
noraustinguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Lightbulb Welcome to the SA Club Glove Boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by no glove no love View Post
Get real dude, Austin, Dallas, and Houston Independent Reviews are filled with BP reviews. So I don't get your nonsense that it is a SA thing. And speaking of nasty ass low budget ho's in pics, your pics are god awful trash, blurry, and of the biggest SW looking skanks. So let's be perfectly honest here pimp!

in·de·pend·ent
ˌindəˈpendənt/
adjective
free from outside control; not depending on another's authority.
"the study is totally independent of central government"
synonyms: freethinking, free, individualistic; More
antonyms: orthodox, constrained
(of a country) self-governing.
"India became independent in 1947"
synonyms: self-governing, self-ruling, self-determining, sovereign, autonomous, free, nonaligned More
antonyms: subservient, dependent
not belonging to or supported by a political party.
"the independent candidate"
(of broadcasting, a school, etc.) not supported by public funds.
synonyms: private, private-sector, non-state-run, fee-paying; More
antonyms: public, state-run
not influenced or affected by others; impartial.
"a thorough and independent investigation of the case"
synonyms: impartial, unbiased, unprejudiced, neutral, disinterested, uninvolved, uncommitted, detached, dispassionate, objective, nonpartisan, nondiscriminatory More
antonyms: biased
historical
Congregational.
adjective: Independent
not depending on another for livelihood or subsistence.
"I wanted to remain independent in old age"
synonyms: self-sufficient, self-supporting, self-reliant, standing on one's own two feet More

So if they are not in an agency, not in a spa, and not SW, where do they belong pimp?

They belong in the Forum I mentioned, Other Reviews/Discussion Forum.
-Nor
noraustinguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 03:07 PM   #33
dbeartx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatx View Post
Yeah it is. When he expects free shows as pay back. And exactly how is "he making them money"? It's their body not his.

If someone says hey, i can help you sell xxx and make you some cash, and in return I get XXX, and that person say "cool sounds like a plan", and then he goes and gets them xxx, they make money and then he gets xxx in return like they agreed on, then I don't see how that is a scam....

Show me the scam in that.... If whoever didn't want to provide xxx in return, then they could just say no... It'd be different if that person was doing it against their will, that's a completely different story...

But if person X gets person Y business and then person Y is like, psshhh I ain't giving you crap then goes and complains about it to person Z, then person Y is actually the one who ran the scam.

scam, skama: dishonest scheme; a fraud.

So saying yeah I'll do that if you do this then you don't do it, then you're (person Y) is the scammer.

You can always say nope, not gonna do it, I'll do it on my own.
dbeartx is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 04:34 PM   #34
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

I know you're smarter than that. He's using the girls. If he wanted to "help" he would direct them here, but he won't cause they'll see how things really are then walla! no more free and easy punany for mr. Pimp.

This is no different than what happened to a nice client I saw months ago. He met a girl on bp and since he was new and naive , she decided to USE him, charging him for little things here and there, scaring him about LE so he could continue to call her only etc. Until one day, he learned about p411. He then realized how things worked a little differently; for example he realized he could have a good time at $250 an hour instead of paying $250 for the girl to arrive, then additional up charges to remove a piece of clothing or for bbbj .

Sounds fucked up huh??

Well that's the same with pimp Samus. He's doing the same thing.
USING THE GIRL. Not helping.
Novatx is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:00 PM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Sounds fucked up huh??
That it do....
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:41 PM   #36
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

This is no different than what happened to a nice client I saw months ago. He met a girl on bp and since he was new and naive , she decided to USE him, charging him for little things here and there, scaring him about LE so he could continue to call her only etc. Until one day, he learned about p411. He then realized how things worked a little differently; for example he realized he could have a good time at $250 an hour instead of paying $250 for the girl to arrive, then additional up charges to remove a piece of clothing or for bbbj .

Sounds fucked up huh??.
poor bastard....

maybe you should've referred him to Samus instead to get pussy at a bargain rate.

jk
savak is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:43 PM   #37
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

I pray she's not a butterface. But who cares, leave the helmet on!

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:38 PM   #38
e_l traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

As of yet, Samus hasn't replied to this thread. Hmm?
e_l traveler is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:00 PM   #39
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Who gives a fuck. Whores don't have feelings, amirite??
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:38 PM   #40
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Quote:
I know you're smarter than that. He's using the girls. If he wanted to "help" he would direct them here, but he won't cause they'll see how things really are then walla! no more free and easy punany for mr. Pimp.

Sounds fucked up huh??

Well that's the same with pimp Samus. He's doing the same thing.
USING THE GIRL. Not helping.

How funny.
I had this exact conversation, just recently, with a friend of mine....

While her friend gave us our privacy and went to tour the local "HEEEB!"
*chuckles*
(Shout out to the 'tourista'! ).

It would make your head spin if you knew just how many of these "Verified Independent Providers", were, in fact, 'managed'. Seriously.

Nova, babe, there are opportunists in every aspect of society. "Helping for a fee". Is it wrong? I don't know. Every instance is different, so it's kind of silly to paint it with such a broad brush.

Are these supposed "utr" girls okay with their deal? Who knows? If they are, who are we to say anything? If they're not, then they should seek out other options.

In this instance, it's being claimed that Samus is exploiting this gal and is taking advantage of her and getting free pussy in return...

"Is he helping her?"
Who knows? On one hand, maybe he is. Maybe he's getting her appointments that she hasn't been able to arrange on her own..? So if she's getting additional money that she wasn't able to generate herself, then maybe he is helping her....?

On the other hand, if he's getting her these appointments and is taking a certain percentage as well as getting free pussy on top of that, is it wrong?

I guess you could make a valid argument that it is You could argue that it's her body and by him taking a 'cut' that he's exploiting her....

That would be countered with something like,"but he's providing a service--that being, sourcing clients and sending them her way, clients that she hasn't been able to gain as of yet, on her own---so shouldn't his service be worth something in return? ...a service for a fee..."

And it would go back and forth and run into the ground with nothing being changed.

Fact remains that it's up to the girl, herself, to make the necessary changes. If she's cool with her giving up a percentage of her take, then that's on her, nobody else.

While I'm of the belief that I wouldn't knowingly visit a "managed" gal, I'm not naive to think that I never have. It's just that I won't ever go in to a date knowing that she is managed. But make no mistake about it, there are FAR more of these so-called, "Independent Providers", being "managed", than you could possibly fathom. And that's a FACT!

Bottom line is simply this: It's a cut-throat, hard core world in which we live. People are always working angles trying to take advantage of any opportunity they can find so long as it benefits them.

This is very noble of you to shine a light on this, but the fact remains that there are guys who simply just don't care. They're just looking to 'hit it', 'get it', and 'get gone', and do so as cheaply as humanly possible. For every one of these threads, I'd be willing to bet there are thousands of these types of exchanges taking place each and every day.

So while I applaud your taking a stand and shining a light, I'm afraid that it's mostly going to fall upon deaf ears because the ones who really need to know this, are the ones least likely to read it; that, of course, being, the gal, herself.

Sad but true.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:08 PM   #41
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

not that I'm encouraging him....

but for shits and giggles

savak is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:12 PM   #42
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Are these supposed "utr" girls okay with their deal
Well I don't know , ask yourself ?? Of you could get pussy for 200 or 40 what would you choose ?

Do you think a woman's thinking differs from you all's?? Like if I can get 300 for my pussy or 50, what you think I will choose?? Hello??

My goodness! Our thinking is just as yours. You're think that women think any different , but many of us don't. Just like when you think we don't have taste . We have just as much taste as you do. Or do you all think we enjoy fucking fat ugly old farts cause he thinks he can eat pussy? Im dreaming of theo james when you're going down buddy !! lol
Old 07-17-2014, 11:13 PM   #43
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

The boy'z got talents.

Uh tried to tell ya....

**edited to add***

Nova, don't answer questions with a question!

But to answer yours...

Which do you thinck I'd choose?

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:13 PM   #44
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
not that I'm encouraging him....

but for shits and giggles

It's one of a kind!! =)
Old 07-18-2014, 02:35 AM   #45
Camille1987
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

There's a certain ECCIE provider who's been on this site over a year n a half because a hobbyist told her and helped her get an account /verified/showcase etc-she was a Sw makin 20$ for bj's and $40 for FS ..now she gets much much more and lives a better life --she still sees the hobbyist 4 to 5x that and he has never taken her $ but to show her appreciation she gives him a very generous rate for her services. Is that so bad? And I wonder how Novatx knows for a fact what samus' arrangement is with these girls ? If it's anything like the arrangement I described then it is not bad at all. Any streetwalker would love to make 4x the $ and not risk having to stand on a corner putting herself in all kind of danger or risk of getting caught by LE. Being a whore sucks but sucks worse as a SW.
Camille1987 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women