Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2023, 03:44 PM   #31
Ambyr.Rose
Tattooed Doll

User ID: 598149

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Frankly, I wouldn’t be enticed by “discount on the next visit”. That visit may come next month, next year or never. The lady may disappear, forget about it or renege on it for some other reason. If you’re going to give me the discount, give it to me now and I will write the review.

Frankly, at $275/hour per her website, it’s not like the OP isn’t offering a nice rate for GFE given the current hobby economy. If she’s good at what she does and has a handle on the business side of things (responds quickly to emails/calls, keeps appointments, etc.), she’s not going to need gimmicky specials to get clients.
Thank you for the awesome comment, you spoke the words I would say. I just asked a question because I'm starting out on here just like anyone and just like all those that have left a comment started out. But thank you again ��
Ambyr.Rose is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 03:56 PM   #32
Ambyr.Rose
Tattooed Doll

User ID: 598149
Default I Got it lol ! But lets kill this thread....

Thank you to all those that have took the time to respond. I only asked the question out of curiosity. I see and understand everyone's opinion. It's funny that even those with no reviews or no reviews since Bush was President or those with unsavory reputations have contacted me about a review special lol. Odd but anyway thank you again and I look forward to being a part of this community.
Ambyr.Rose is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 05:51 PM   #33
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
I think the best way to ensure guys keep their word and write the review is to offer a discount for the next session after the review has been posted.
^^^^^^^^^^ What he posted.
As long as you honor the special to the guy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Don't do it , once you do that's all your going to get asked for or get haggled over your real rates ..
^^^^^^^^^^ so, limit the guy to a review special once every x months.

or worst case, he writes/posts the review before he leaves the room (of course, while you are fellating him :^}
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 07:16 PM   #34
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
^^^^^^^^^^ What he posted.
As long as you honor the special to the guy!!

^^^^^^^^^^ so, limit the guy to a review special once every x months.

or worst case, he writes/posts the review before he leaves the room (of course, while you are fellating him :^}
Actually happened - I told her I'd be writing a review right now - she went to her knees while I did it! (The review did get finished eventually) Another long gone wonder woman - where are those enthusiasts now?
mtabsw is online now   Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 08:50 PM   #35
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
Actually happened - I told her I'd be writing a review right now - she went to her knees while I did it! (The review did get finished eventually) Another long gone wonder woman - where are those enthusiasts now?

Actually that's kind of hot (and funny) at the same time lol .....

I mean it would be no different than if one were to bless you and suck your cock while you're on the phone trying to work out business deals with your clients/boss. I've actually done this with an ex of mine.

I'd make sure I gave it 150% just to see him struggle between staying focused on his call and trying not to lose himself in a state of pure BLISS.

I'd lap, kiss and suck away while enjoying the show of watching of him try to contain himself (and his load) even though he wouldn't dare ask me to stop.

Then when he really started getting into it, slowly thrusting in and out of my warm, wet mouth, ever so teasingly, feeding my hungry lips, I'd pick the tempo up a bit.

As things got hotter, one of his hands would begin to lightly grip the back of my head and caress my neck.

When I caught him struggling to stifle his own moans and heavy breathing, I knew he was getting close.

The moment I began to feel his cock twitch and swell in my mouth, and he started to pause, afraid to let go, I'd go EVEN harder, and with even more purpose, sucking and slobbering, massaging his balls, gazing up at him with that sexy and mischievous glint in my eyes.

I'd be enjoying things so much I'd start making an even BIGGER mess!!!
Just watching his cock slide in and out of my mouth, left my pussy jealous and drooling, wanting more....

But I wouldn't stop sucking ....at least not until I got exactly what I wanted, craved and felt I deserved.

I wanted to take him to the point of return. And in that moment , I could care less about the phone call at this point, and apparently he felt the same too since the phone was now next to me and his newly freed hand was slowly taking turns between caressing my breast and reaching around to fondle my ass.

I wanted/no NEEDED him to coat my throat and feed ME that delicious warm load.

Boss on the phone or not, that cum was MINE and I wanted it!!! Now!

Every last drop of it !!!
Right then and right there !!!

My bad, I got lost in the sauce lol !!!

Just writing & remembering that made me SOO hot, OMG!!!

SHEESH!!!

I absolutely LOVE those "Fuck me, SUCK me, RIGHT here, RIGHT now, spontaneous, not-afraid-to-be-caught" scenarios.

Legitimately though,

I wonder how long it would take a hobbyist to actually write out (and submit) a decent review, whilst at the same time receiving and rating a providers skills ?!?
Deja Tha Doll is online now   Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 10:30 PM   #36
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Deja - that was "Hard" to read. You have great writing skills and I'm guessing total expertise in the oral arts. DAY-yam. I'm sidelined right now, but you just went on my TDL

I'm not as eloquent as you, so I won't try, but the other really hot was when I was having an affair with a co-worker (also married) - we had rented a room (as we often did) and after fucking our lights out got on a teleconference call (thank god, pre-Zoom) - and when it was my turn to go over my spiel, she came over - started on my ears and worked her way down. A total tongue bath of all my purple tingly parts, and despite our previous fuck-fest, got me hard again and sucked me off as I was trying to get thru my status stuff.

damn I miss her.
mtabsw is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women