Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47655
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2013, 01:44 PM   #391
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I think what OH is trying to say is that anyone who makes a comment in a thread or a review, whether it be good or bad, affects a whore's business...so my bullying is nothing special, and actually, those who write reviews affect a hooker's business an order of magnitude more than me...

See...I'm not any worse than anyone else...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:46 PM   #392
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
In fact, I got messages from 5 ladies and 4 gentlemen in just the last couple of days.
This from the Institute of Making Shit Up To Support My Argument...

Saying what? That they don't post because of the lack of civility on the board? That's the fattest load of horseshit I've ever heard...
Old 09-18-2013, 01:54 PM   #393
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Believe what you would like to believe. It does not make it true. To cheer you up, I will say that Houston was referred to in the messages as "a pit", "a place I am not thick skinned enough to post), etc.

PS - Somehow I think you have heard/saidcommented on much worse. But, thank you for participating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
This from the Institute of Making Shit Up To Support My Argument...

Saying what? That they don't post because of the lack of civility on the board? That's the fattest load of horseshit I've ever heard...
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:56 PM   #394
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

You know you can forward pm's to prove you are not completely full of shit . RTM it to one of the mods if you are to chicken to expose the sender !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:01 PM   #395
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

The only person who I've ever heard refer to Houston as a horrible place to work, or to post in, is Brooke Wild...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=109

The rest of you are just talking out of your ass...
Old 09-18-2013, 02:06 PM   #396
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Video only huh? Knew it.
Hey man! Have you seen it?

DH and MF popping zits like Orville Rittenbacher!!!

j/s

Old Dingus

Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:07 PM   #397
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
I think what OH is trying to say is that anyone who makes a comment in a thread or a review, whether it be good or bad, affects a whore's business...so my bullying is nothing special, and actually, those who write reviews affect a hooker's business an order of magnitude more than me...
Quote:

See...I'm not any worse than anyone else...
Not I'm not and you now it. When Cherry Pop the Whore, that has a cute little showcase where she looks great but isn’t rexy and doesn’t have dyed blond hair, posts the loves skiing and walking down the esplanade smelling roses, you come behind her and post "Fat....." What the fuck does your comment have to do with smelling roses and skiing? And what make you so sure you are the arbiter of what is fat and what isn't? Its isn't a sequester; it's bullying on your part for whatever reason. And your behavior on the boards in no way depicts the scenario you are trying to insinuate. This is more of your laying little crumbs of bullshit and waiting for someone to pile on.

I’m also not talking about Hannah the Dragon Twat who comes on here all new and such and gets mad because she is reviewed for being twenty pounds over her fighting weight and thirty pounds over her stated weight, has a bad attitude, gives bad service and her one redeeming quality is she clients take a shit in her incall. Those are two ENTIRELY different matters. One’s bullying and the other is what Hannah the Whore gets for false advertising and not providing a pleasant experience.

Cherry Pop the Whore deserves to be treated with respect. Just because she’s not your type doesn’t mean she’s fat, stupid, ugly or whatever. So does Hanna the Dragon Twat for that matter; she just deserves to get called on the carpet for her lapses in judgment. If she’s run out of business, then so be it. She should have said she was the cutest little BBW in the world and advertised she’s she caters to scat fetishes.

Mother of God you're being obtuse.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:24 PM   #398
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Wakeup can think he is the arbiter of whatever he wants. Everyone who knows anything knows his thoughts and feelings on the matter. We also know Seedman doesn't fuck anything that isn't Asian, NaN doesn't fuck anything CLOSE to as pretty as him (because there is No such thing) and DH only fucks GSO3 certified "women"..... and it's an opinion. Just "fat" is most people's idea of perfect.

Again. see my post above..... only one adversely effecting her business is her. Do a better job. Get better photos, don't be a dumbass.... etc..... "Bullying" does Jack shit.
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:31 PM   #399
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I could but, it would be pointless. Just one more person you could attack for no reason. You can believe what you want. Anyone who knows me here or in real life know I would not make a statement like that without having facts to back it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
You know you can forward pm's to prove you are not completely full of shit . RTM it to one of the mods if you are to chicken to expose the sender !
Olivia...that is a great example that you gave. Thank you.
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:32 PM   #400
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
NaN doesn't fuck anything CLOSE to as pretty as him (because there is No such thing)
I'ya know; you're pretty hot.

Quote:
Just "fat" is most people's idea of perfect.
Everybody has their own idea of what is attractive and what isn't. I don't care for blonds. Even if NaN himself is - and I'm not saying he is so don't get all freaky on me - a blond, I still don't care for them.

Quote:
Again. see my post above..... only one adversely effecting her business is her. Do a better job. Get better photos, don't be a dumbass.... etc..... "Bullying" does Jack shit.
No, you're actually wrong, and wanting to side with your hommie as usual. People can be bullied into doing all sorts of things. The women that can ignore assholes do. The ones that can't don't. What else can I say other than you are ignoring what I'm saying. For the like millionth time - I'm not talking about the fuck ups. I'm talking about all the Cherry Pop the Whores out there that do the things you say for them to do so they too can be successful. Yet they get a tolerated for whatever reason "Fat...." or some such bullshit as a response to their posts.

I'm not saying a typical, bullshit "Fat...." from Peaches would run off Cherry Pop the Whore. The bitch seems to have her shit together. I'm saying it can and does run, what would have otherwise been successful working girls, off. Playing dumb isn't any prettier, no matter how hot you are, on you that it is on Peaches.

Personally, as bitchy as I was to some of my "fans", I stayed as busy as I wanted to be, for a lot of reasons. I'm sure LD, Brooke and several ladies stay as busy as they wants to be. And no, I'm not saying they are bitchy. I'm saying they are strong women that aren't easily flustered.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:37 PM   #401
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Adabear, I would say their lack of posting is no great loss.

You basically want to dumb this place down to a level where they are comfortable posting.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:43 PM   #402
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
Olivia...that is a great example that you gave. Thank you.
Thank Cherry Pop the Whore LOL. What can I say, I weave a good tale, but it's not a tale is it. Unfortunately it's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Adabear, I would say their lack of posting is no great loss.

You basically want to dumb this place down to a level where they are comfortable posting.
Not sure if you're addressing me or Adabear. No. I don't want that. I like the drama, but unprovoked rudeness is one of the mother fucking rules. I assume so for a reason.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #403
HumptyHumper
BANNED

HaHa! Bunch a crazy ass white people! This thread giving Humpty a headache.
HumptyHumper is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:44 PM   #404
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

No OH... you misinterpret me yet again..... I'm not defending shit of what Wakeup does... he is, as stated, an asshole. Not my point. Crucify him as you will. My defense is in those of us who like being free to speak our minds. if I personally feel like saying I think a woman is particularly unattractive then I will say it. I will most likely not phrase it as crudely or perceptually crude as others, But as a (mostly) free speech board people should feel free to speak their minds. That is my point. And to that point, NONE of these comments effect cherry pop soda pop or whoever or their pussy slinging business. Ever.

Again. Do your shit and do it well or do it better, or be shitty at it and suffer the consequences. Some Jack shit fucktard on a Hooker board can not effect that.
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:13 PM   #405
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
No OH... you misinterpret me yet again..... I'm not defending shit of what Wakeup does... he is, as stated, an asshole. Not my point. Crucify him as you will. My defense is in those of us who like being free to speak our minds. if I personally feel like saying I think a woman is particularly unattractive then I will say it. I will most likely not phrase it as crudely or perceptually crude as others,
No you wouldn't! That's the whole point of this fucking thread! You, like most people, are a good guy. You're not going to say "Fat....." in response to Cherry Pop the Whore's comment about liking skiing. Because wait for it, you're not a dick head, and don't seek the approval of a bunch of sniveling weaklings. HELLO! Been my point all along.

Quote:
But as a (mostly) free speech board people should feel free to speak their minds. That is my point. And to that point, NONE of these comments effect cherry pop soda pop or whoever or their pussy slinging business. Ever.
Like I said Cherry Pop the Whore has her shit together. No, it likely won't effect her. But it does effect others. Dude, you had to have been one of the "in" crowd in school. You know how awful high school was on some kids. My point is Peaches - and others to be fair - shouldn't be allowed to turn this into his own personal high school revenge brigade. We can't help it he never got the cheerleader pussy. Personally I'd have never looked down to even see him there. But it's not fair to make people subject to his bullying just because he has, let's just call them, issues..

You know what I'm talking about; you just refuse to see that bullying does keep people away. It does hurt people. It hurts them for no reason. It hurts them in a way that you would never do to someone, yet for some reason you condone it. I don't get you man. You're otherwise a pretty cool dude.

Again. Do your shit and do it well or do it better, or be shitty at it and suffer the consequences. Some Jack shit fucktard on a Hooker board can not effect that.[/QUOTE]

We've agreed this point. If you like, we can say it another thirteen times though.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women