Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452958
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2016, 06:43 PM   #376
sexy.princess
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 242539
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacocowboy View Post
Glad you enjoyed reading about cause I sure did enjoy doing it
😂😂😂
sexy.princess is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 04:42 AM   #377
PiperPosh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 297800
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In a cave, several caves actually, in Arkansas.
On a hill, several hills actually, out in the open.
In the bathroom of a food pantry I was volunteering at.
On the bleachers right outside my high school.
In church.
PiperPosh is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 09:32 AM   #378
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

After attending Led Zep's concert on the campus of Arizona State (circa 1977) my date and I frantically searched for a private spot (we found a grassy, secluded area somewhere around the university's tennis courts). Raging hormones and passion were at Full Tilt......we had to bang the gong and neither God nor man was gonna tell us no.....

We could care less if anyone was around once the clothes were off (yes...we'd "partied" a little before and during the performance....what can I say?) Anyway, there we were in all our glory getting it on in an area where students prolly hung out with one another mere hours prior to our indiscretions. Fuck yaaah!
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 05:04 PM   #379
Thabigbang
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

On the beach in Fort Lauderdale with her face down in the sand while a rain shower blew through. She came up with sand caked to half her face.

On a catwalk across the roof of a hotel over looking A1A highway.

State park in Texas on the walking trail.

Behind a church.

In my classroom (with my girlfriend acting like a misbehaving student).
Thabigbang is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 09:31 PM   #380
robin hood
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

In a secluded area in the rainforest of Costa Rica.

Women's bathroom on a cruise ship.
robin hood is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:01 AM   #381
ADRENALINE JUNKIE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

It was about 3 o'clock in the morning and my girl (at the time) and I were driving down interstate 35 ( slightly intoxicated) .. We passed a trailer on the side of the road that was hauling a tractor.. It had no vehicle hooked to it (which upon further examination we figured out was because the trailer had three blown out tires)..

She asked me why it looks so old and why it was painted green… And I told her that it had to be one of the oldest John Deers I have ever seen.. She was like oh OK whatever (with a blonde comprehension of how rare this tractor was)

So before she could get back in the truck, I said "Hey come here real quick… Climb up there and let me take your picture sitting on it".. So she did… And I took a couple a really awesome pictures..

Then jokingly she said, "how awesome would it be to just fuck right here on the seat of this thing"..

Well… We didn't fuck on the seat… But we did climb up on the hood for a few minutes… Then we climb down and she just held onto that big back tire..

Most of y'all may have done something more exciting than that, but this was definitely a once in a lifetime fucking experience.. #GetIt
ADRENALINE JUNKIE is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 04:20 AM   #382
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

on plane just before skydiving jump then kissing while in free fall
728869 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 07:55 AM   #383
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

In a twelve step class on sexual addiction with the teacher !

Yep Strange!!!

Relapse !!!!!!!!!!
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 11:24 AM   #384
hvacman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Default Good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickahhughs View Post
In a twelve step class on sexual addiction with the teacher !

Yep Strange!!!

Relapse !!!!!!!!!!
Rehab is for quitters...
hvacman is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 11:34 AM   #385
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I wasn't there for the 12 steps .

They invited me to give demonstrations on self defense .

Why I don't know I think I'm a pussy .

Stop thief that's my purse !!
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 03:08 AM   #386
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

fucked the bartender of a bar I used to hang out at. in the beer garden during business hours. while patrons were inside the bar drinking. one even came outside during coitus asking the bartender to come serve her another beer.

driving down the turnpike cg style that was hard to focus on the road. that same night in a state lake park in the car and park patrol walked up to the window as I came. lucky I didn't go to jail that night he just told us to put our clothes on and get out of his park.

numerous neighborhood parks in broad daylight

the kaw river river landing pulled in put down the tailgate bent her over it and flooded her ovaries in broad daylight

me and another neighborhood girl took each others virginity in my parents bed. that was weird but I didn't care I was getting laid for the first time!
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 04:01 PM   #387
katyadams
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 205855
My ECCIE Reviews

The hospital bathroom before surgery!!!
katyadams is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 12:13 PM   #388
Buckrogers75
Account Disabled

Excuse this cause its my first post.

Some buds and I went up on Red River to float in boats and tubes from north of paris down towards shreveport. My girl friend at the time did everything with me. We floated all day drinking and having a great time. Half the time she was at the front of the boat soaking in rays topless and it was all I could do keep from jumping her around my buds. I had the only motor on the boat so I cranked up speeding down the river to get ahead of everyone. We immediately went after it.....she wanted a little privacy. Well we were all into it....she's happy we are in private.....going down the Big Red.......She's bent over with her head in the bottom of the boat climaxing........and about that time we are going by a sand bar close to the US271 bridge and tons of people were on the sand bar and we were putting on a show.......they started cheering for us. My GF looked up thought it was sexy so she had me lay on the front of the boat while 20 or so people were cheering her on......she went at it on top. That was a great memory for me and her. I still see her every now and then running into her........and one of us will always ask each other if we've been on a boat lately.

By the way.....love eccie.

BR
Buckrogers75 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 02:52 PM   #389
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 728869 View Post
on plane just before skydiving jump then kissing while in free fall
Very funny. 45 years ago in the back of a jump plane headed from Warrensburg, MO to Wolf Harbor on Lake of the Ozarks for steak dinner.

The pilot and his girl friend were up front, while I banged and ate out my girl friend as we flew down to the lake for dinner. I flew the plane back while the other guy banged his girl friend all the way back. Our only problem was that since both guys were taking turns "driving" the plane at night, neither of us could (or should) have any drinks. The ladies on the other hand had no such restrictions and they partied hard for both of us. We landed and returned to my apartment where we switched girls and went for round two. This was so long before the hobby--but it was memorable.

College Girls--gotta luv um. I wonder what ever happened to that old gal? She was lots of fun--hummmmm, gotta look her up.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 03:05 PM   #390
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest103014 View Post
At my ex-wife's wedding. With the groom's ex wife. In the church bathroom.

I'm going to burn.

But it was SO worth it.
That would make a funny episode of "Two and a Half Men." Wait, I saw that show and nearly fell out of my chair laughing. Art imitating life--gotta love it.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women