Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35399
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2016, 02:40 PM   #361
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I was not going to even post until now too much has happen i'll say this i know for a fact this is a fantasy.... But one provider on here knows my real world info knows me as man and i trust her fully she knows who she is. And she would never give out my info. So how is even remotely acceptable of someone giving out hers??? answer is not this is supposed to be anonymous. As it should be just my 2 cents
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 02:45 PM   #362
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funwithjane View Post
Well...at least one mod wants to join in on the fun. Before I get banned by big brother for speaking truths I may as well put it out there.

I wasn't really asking for an explanation. I understand the definition. I do find it ironic that I got my warning from Lazr and I get a response from bio. My comment was directed to Trinity and Trinity is the last person you reviewed. I may be wrong but looks to me like you are defending your boo.

Really, I'm not your problem. Ginger has had more run ins with providers on these boards than anyone on the site. Felina, Mandi Ryder, Roxy, Dreams, Lola, Nova, Selina and now Serenity. If I forgot someone please chime in.

I'm not trying to start an uprising!! I personally would like to see more girls on the board's!! More variety!! I actually prefer this site as opposed to BP, especially with all the recent bust and stings. This is an excellent information sharing site but it all gets cloudy when we have someone running off beautiful women with bully tactics. Ginger is a very attractive woman, a little thicker for my taste but looks like she has a big clientele. There is no need for her to be so jealous.
Comical. In order to be jealous, you must possess something that one wants. Not the case with any of the aforementioned ladies... I'm very secure with myself, and very confident. As far as the thick comment, laughable again. Recent pictures posted proving the direct opposite and still wearing a size 6, hardly thick by anyone's definition.

I have no problems with most of the ladies that you mentioned, although some do bring their own problems... And when that happens, disassociation is my solution, not bullying.

And Nova, I actually personally brought her into the hobby. She was a real-life acquaintance, I vouched for her, set her up with my clients to become verified, and created her name & profiles... Nice try.

On another note, I'm sure the moderators will appreciate that you are insinuating that they bareback with providers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwaarguy View Post
I was not going to even post until now too much has happen i'll say this i know for a fact this is a fantasy.... But one provider on here knows my real world info knows me as man and i trust her fully she knows who she is. And she would never give out my info. So how is even remotely acceptable of someone giving out hers??? answer is not this is supposed to be anonymous. As it should be just my 2 cents
+1, NwaArGuy. It is not acceptable, and should never be condoned or justified... for any reason.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 02:47 PM   #363
Funwithjane
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I think it's very interesting that you joined the board just a few hours after my personal info was outed…

And now you're slinging medical speculations & libelous claims that my girlfriend barebacks? Clearly retribution because she had the gumption to defend me against a total lack of discretion and scruples. Transparent would be an understatement.

No medical speculation this time. I already got my warning for that. Read all the post.
Funwithjane is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 02:51 PM   #364
Funwithjane
Registered Member

Quote:
Comical. In order to be jealous, you must possess something that I want. Not the case with any of the aforementioned ladies...

I have no problems with most of the ladies that you mentioned, although some do bring their own problems... And when that happens, disassociation is my solution, not bullying.

And Nova, I actually brought her into the hobby. She was a real-life acquaintance, I vouched for her, set her up with my clients to become verified, and created her name & profiles... Nice try.

On another note, I'm sure the moderators will appreciate that you are insinuating that they bareback with providers...

I never said they play bareback...... Those are your words Madam.
Old 04-09-2016, 02:55 PM   #365
Funwithjane
Registered Member

Quote:
Comical. In order to be jealous, you must possess something that I want. Not the case with any of the aforementioned

It's not acceptable, and should never be condoned or justified...

Your all over the Internet. Really?

Links Revealing Personal Information are prohibited here. Violators will be Banned.

Staff Edit - Personal Info Removed - Biomed1
Old 04-09-2016, 03:04 PM   #366
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

So jane you're fine leaking info??? hmmmmmm on site built on anonymity how about you give out your name and number? just a though i have a bunch of crazy ideas
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 03:19 PM   #367
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funwithjane View Post
Your all over the Internet. Really?

Links Revealing Personal Information are prohibited here. Violators will be Banned.

Staff Edit - Personal Info Removed - Biomed1
Thank you for handling it so quickly.

I'm pretty sure that this new handle was the same member who outed me just yesterday, at another providers directive... Apparently discretion and scruples are lost on some. Mighty pathetic.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 03:56 PM   #368
asstounding
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

How does an "lol " response to a joke lead to all these craziness.
OP needs to chill.
asstounding is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 04:16 PM   #369
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

How am I the one being blamed for this craziness??... I've been chill the whole time and still am. All this extra craziness has nothing to do with me and I haven't even read any of it cause there is to much and it's not my drama. I'm sorry for all the chaos but this was never my intention when starting this thread.
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 06:00 PM   #370
roadwarrior79
Registered Member

Sure wish I wasn't traveling for work because I would love to meet you. Maybe when I get back home....
roadwarrior79 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:35 PM   #371
Guest030317
Account Disabled

This sure has been interesting to watch unfold.
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 11:36 PM   #372
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarrior79 View Post
Sure wish I wasn't traveling for work because I would love to meet you. Maybe when I get back home....
Id love to see u when u get back home
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:39 PM   #373
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Back to The Cunt.
The opening pic was nice. Glad Serenity XX took my advice for picking a better background.
But this sexy, sexy picture without makeup is one of the most arousing selfies ever posted!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 01:54 AM   #374
gntaltouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
Personally I'm sick of the sarcasm. Its boring me to death. I'm to old for games and being a internet tuff guy. Would much rather meet up, throw blows and get it over with.
I'll sell the tickets and advertising time....
gntaltouch is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 08:29 AM   #375
inquisitivone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permission2Look View Post
I googled bat shit crazy and this thread opened. Go figure.
Hilarious!!!!
inquisitivone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women