Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59949
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2016, 10:32 PM   #346
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funwithjane View Post
I don't understand how saying someone got pregnant falls under medical speculation. Far reach but there is mod bias and I can handle it. Don't agree but I have no control over that. I don't have a slit. Js. lol
Being Pregnant or becoming Pregnant is a Medical Condition.

Your statement/accusation/assertion as to how that occurred is speculation.

The Guidelines reveal the following on the topic of Medical Conditions...
Quote:
Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
The Provider you spoke about posted no question dealing with Pregnancy (Past or Present)

Therefore, your statement/accusation/assertion concerning how a Provider became Pregnant violates the 1st and 2nd portions of the Guidelines Highlighted in RED Text.

Please take the time to become more familiar with the Guidelines before making more posts.

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 10:33 PM   #347
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridemhard View Post
Oh god! Id love to see ginger licking that sweet cunt of yours! Then maybe pulling each others hair and licking each others faces! Slapping each other titties around!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridemhard View Post
Then ginger could get behind serenity and reach around and gently tweek serenitys nipples and bite her neck a little. Then reach down and massage her sweet pussy till its wet!!!
I have to admit, that sounds really hot. So, question. Would it be accurate to say that all of these dirty little thoughts you're having make you want to… uhhh… bust a nut?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 10:59 PM   #348
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

https://youtu.be/RvoRNuGccGo

Works for Demi!
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 06:56 AM   #349
peter north77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

You know it's too bad and it's sad.but I feel that I can no longer see any of the providers in this thread for fear of choosing sides.and make the other upset.hobbist shouldn't be put in this crossfire. I'm sure it doesn't matter ,because there are plenty of guys that will call regardless of whatever drama your slinging.
peter north77 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 07:09 AM   #350
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally I'm sick of the sarcasm. Its boring me to death. I'm to old for games and being a internet tuff guy. Would much rather meet up, throw blows and get it over with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1460207342883.jpg (12.9 KB, 255 views)
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:02 AM   #351
SingleMomSlayer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

So that's something a hobbyist needs to be concerned about now? You PAY to see one provider and are immediately black balled by a single, or group, of other providers simply for doing it?! If that's the case, then there are a lot of people that need to grow up and focus on business here. If you don't want my money because I want some variety then, to borrow from Trinity, "FUCK YOU YOU'RE FIRED!!" I'll take money elsewhere..
SingleMomSlayer is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 10:52 AM   #352
Pool_man57
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Seriously

SingleMomSlayer... seriously... Who the F&*K cares about any of this stuff? It can be a bit entertaining, but at the end of the day I am here to spend money on beautiful women. I could care less about the drama. Choose sides? What is this, high school? If I wanted drama, I would spend more time at home...
Pool_man57 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 11:01 AM   #353
Sagittarius
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
Personally I'm sick of the sarcasm. Its boring me to death. I'm to old for games and being a internet tuff guy. Would much rather meet up, throw blows and get it over with.
Trinity.....apparently, you fail to realize the world that we live in today. There is no such thing as a fair fight. Not to mention that fights these days are ended the easy way....more times than I care to think about. But, if that is the persona that you choose to live by....more power to you.

As for the rest of the thread....Peter may be on to something. The thing that gets me....is why is it that a provider that has a personal issue with another provider......would even post on a thread that was started by that provider. I have noticed that some of the younger providers will start a thread, just to spice things up and keep interest going. Then, a "veteran" provider will post to that thread....knowing it will start a damn bitching fest. Who's dick is bigger.....blah, blah, blah. When it all could have been avoided, if the "veteran"......supposedly "mature" provider....would have never posted to the thread in the first place. It is not hard to see who starts a thread......if you see a thread started by someone that you have an issue with.....STAY OFF OF THEIR DAMN THREAD. Don't piss in someone's cereal, because someone may shit in yours.
Sagittarius is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 11:02 AM   #354
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleMomSlayer View Post
So that's something a hobbyist needs to be concerned about now? You PAY to see one provider and are immediately black balled by a single, or group, of other providers simply for doing it?! If that's the case, then there are a lot of people that need to grow up and focus on business here. If you don't want my money because I want some variety then, to borrow from Trinity, "FUCK YOU YOU'RE FIRED!!" I'll take money elsewhere..
Very well said...

I just want to say that I am still reference friendly to all ladies here on the board. I don't allow personal feelings to interfere with my business relationships. Have fun with this thread and happy hobbying everyone.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 12:59 PM   #355
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleMomSlayer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool_man57 View Post
SingleMomSlayer... seriously... Who the F&*K cares about any of this stuff? It can be a bit entertaining, but at the end of the day I am here to spend money on beautiful women. I could care less about the drama. Choose sides? What is this, high school? If I wanted drama, I would spend more time at home...
Quote:
...I just want to say that I am still reference friendly to all ladies here on the board. I don't allow personal feelings to interfere with my business relationships. Have fun with this thread and happy hobbying everyone.
+1, there's a huge difference between silly board banter & business. I've never let petty board issues stop me from meeting clients, vouching for clients or ensuring safety to other providers.

I can't really speak for other parties involved, since I would never sink to publicly posting someone's real-life personal information either, but I digress...
Old 04-09-2016, 01:12 PM   #356
cody3168
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Can't we all just fuck!!!!! And get along!!! Just saying lol
cody3168 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 01:36 PM   #357
Funwithjane
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius

As for the rest of the thread....Peter may be on to something. The thing that gets me....is why is it that a provider that has a personal issue with another provider......would even post on a thread that was started by that provider. I have noticed that some of the younger providers will start a thread, just to spice things up and keep interest going. Then, a "veteran" provider will post to that thread....knowing it will start a damn bitching fest. Who's dick is bigger.....blah, blah, blah. When it all could have been avoided, if the "veteran"......supposedly "mature" provider....would have never posted to the thread in the first place. It is not hard to see who starts a thread......if you see a thread started by someone that you have an issue with.....STAY OFF OF THEIR DAMN THREAD. Don't piss in someone's cereal, because someone may shit in yours.

This is exactly what I am saying! You and other people get it but some women are to thick in the shorts to get it. They're reasoning is that it's an open forum so they have the right to post on any thread. They do have the right but why would you post on someone's thread that you don't like. You have got to be smart enough to know that but apparently not.
Funwithjane is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 01:46 PM   #358
Funwithjane
Registered Member

Quote:

It's ashamed that you got brought into this Trinity. You look like an exciting lay!! I would eventually like to see you enough that I can become part of the "bare back" club. I really don't see what your interest is in this thread other than to defend your posse. You were never mentioned until you joined in. Welcome.
Old 04-09-2016, 02:03 PM   #359
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funwithjane View Post
It's ashamed that you got brought into this Trinity. You look like an exciting lay!! I would eventually like to see you enough that I can become part of the "bare back" club. I really don't see what your interest is in this thread other than to defend your posse. You were never mentioned until you joined in. Welcome.
I think it's very interesting that you joined the board just a few hours after my personal info was outed…

And now you're slinging medical speculations & libelous claims that my girlfriend barebacks? Clearly retribution because she had the gumption to defend me against a total lack of discretion and scruples. Transparent would be an understatement.
Old 04-09-2016, 02:34 PM   #360
Funwithjane
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
Being Pregnant or becoming Pregnant is a Medical Condition.

Your statement/accusation/assertion as to how that occurred is speculation.

The Guidelines reveal the following on the topic of Medical Conditions...

The Provider you spoke about posted no question dealing with Pregnancy (Past or Present)

Therefore, your statement/accusation/assertion concerning how a Provider became Pregnant violates the 1st and 2nd portions of the Guidelines Highlighted in RED Text.

Please take the time to become more familiar with the Guidelines before making more posts.

Biomed1

Well...at least one mod wants to join in on the fun. Before I get banned by big brother for speaking truths I may as well put it out there.

I wasn't really asking for an explanation. I understand the definition. I do find it ironic that I got my warning from Lazr and I get a response from bio. My comment was directed to Trinity and Trinity is the last person you reviewed. I may be wrong but looks to me like you are defending your boo.

Really, I'm not your problem. Ginger has had more run ins with providers on these boards than anyone on the site. Felina, Mandi Ryder, Roxy, Dreams, Lola, Nova, Selina and now Serenity. If I forgot someone please chime in.

I'm not trying to start an uprising!! I personally would like to see more girls on the board's!! More variety!! I actually prefer this site as opposed to BP, especially with all the recent bust and stings. This is an excellent information sharing site but it all gets cloudy when we have someone running off beautiful women with bully tactics. Ginger is a very attractive woman, a little thicker for my taste but looks like she has a big clientele. There is no need for her to be so jealous.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women