Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2010, 03:50 PM   #316
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Damn, all I was trying to do was get my 1,000th post. But hey, I got that a few posts ago and didn't even realize it. I wish I could hurry up and get class so's I can start working on intelligence.

(No response required now, Whispers
ferdburf is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:57 PM   #317
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Class can be found at sofia's incall on this or any other board...............intelligen ce cannot be found at the same location.

Excuse me.......I am counting green bars.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #318
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking A sense of humor is at least a start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdburf View Post
I gotta go work on estate planning matters.
Wait 'till you actually have an estate or something worthy!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:27 PM   #319
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
..............you are sounding kind of gay with this talk of "buttered buns"............
Hey, I've got 6 reviews

Dearhunter's got . . . a broken heart (thanks, Sophie) and visions of nuttin but blue water
Old 02-15-2010, 04:29 PM   #320
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Again with the blue water. One day I am going to figure out what the FUCK you people are talking about....
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:35 PM   #321
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
Again with the blue water. One day I am going to figure out what the FUCK you people are talking about....
Ahhh Grasshopper.....

Your education on Blue Water begins with a history lesson.....

But wait... Where is the History of Blue Water....

Oh Yeah....... You would need to research Houston COEd and Houston Locker Room Posts on ERAPS for the history of "Blue Water"......

Quite an amusing tale should you decide to look and see.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:48 PM   #322
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I go back to the redsnake board. Still remember the grief I felt when redsnake suddenly closed. God I miss those "what to do with a favorita" and my (and others) Adelitas reviews. Sigh.

Tried to transition to indys. Nice board, very nice people, but very northeast oriented.

Came here. Couldnt get on when the board was swamped. Came back. Like it here.

God bless ERAPS, I admire your dedication Deuce and others. But I think I'll make this my daily home. Lots of baggage with that database.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:46 PM   #323
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Two fundamental principles, for me:

1) I wouldn't limit myself to one board anymore than I'd limit myself to one magazine, or one television station, or one newspaper. Mutliple sources are great.

2) A site will be as good as the people who run it.

I have a lot of trust and confidence in TBONE and Becky; I have a lot of trust and confidence in Deuce. I like what I've seen at both ECCIE and ERAPS. I'll likely partcipate on both, along with "drive-bys" (quick glance for anything interesting although not participating as much) at several other sites, including TER, HD, and ML.

And somewhere in there, I'll find enough time to spend with some of my favorite ladies.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #324
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonesome View Post

Sonoman
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:55 AM   #325
Victor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Former ASPD

Many good people have been shat upon by ASPD in the years that they were a driving force and a quality gathering place for providers and seekers of same. The demise and resurgence seems to follow a pattern that exist with poorly organized and poorly executed "rebirth" occurances that seem to be the norm for providers, hobby people and sites of same....perhaps it is the norm now.
I shall stick with eccie.....for they have been kind to me....they have not insulted my intelligence and they appear to have all the facets and tangents that are required to be a quality site. I am please with eccie and I feel like I am at home...........The "new" ASPD has had my presence and I theirs....now that I have had to move I shall remain at the new address........this is my two pennies worth.........Captain Blade............
Victor is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 04:05 PM   #326
PSP
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
My ECCIE Reviews

ECCIE has become the "power board" that aspd COULD HAVE BEEN with:

1) involved ownership
2) sound judgement
3) consistent moderating philosophy & people handling skills
4) basic business mgt. skills
5) determination (long term)

No aspd "knockoff" will be able to emulate the success of ECCIE, which has already surpassed aspd in a number of areas (site traffic, technology, etc) and will probably continue for as long as the owners stay on path with their own vision which has been very distinct throughout every forum I've browsed. (fingers crossed)

I agree that anyone would be foolish to ignore the old aspd database sitting mostly intact on a new site that's just few keystrokes away, but in the same token I would propose that anyone would be foolish to choose another board over this one as their main home….but that's my humble opinion and to each his own.
PSP is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:01 PM   #327
JackNapier
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Talk about a hijacking! I started reading this thread to check out other websites, and by the time I get to the end, it's turned into a bash fest for anyone making a negative comment about ERAPS. There are several "myths" that seemed to be spread throughout the discussion that everyone seems to accepting without any scrutiny:

Myth 1 - ERAPS is a noble effort to save 10 years of "history" for the good of the "hobbying community".

ERAPS is a commercial venture intended to make money for the owner by providing a service to gentlemen like myself. If "saving the database" was the real goal, there were half a dozen quicker and cheaper ways to do it, all better for the "community" than creating ERAPS.

Myth 2 - Having more boards is better for everyone.

Not for me! I want everything in one place where I can find it easily. I don't want to have to search two databases to check on provider ads or read reviews. Now when the cute spinner asks me do a review of our session, I have to post it in two places to be the white knight. Unless another site offers some unique service that I can't get elsewhere, I don't want to invest any time or money in it. P411 is the only other "must have" website that I have found so far.

Myth 3 - "ERAPS is resurrecting ASPD" or "ERAPS has saved ASPD"

The value in ASPD was never in the database or the tired old Vbuilder software. It was in the interactions of the members, the discussions and the private messages, the "culture" that was created. That was all "saved" when the members like myself transferred those interactions to other websites like ECCIE, Horndog, TER, etc. I haven't missed a beat since I started posting on ECCIE; I don't need anyone to "bring back" the ASPD experience - it's all right here, only new and improved.

ERAPS is nothing more than another new hobby discussion board in a crowded field. For me, it will have to prove itself (just like all the others) by offering me something new and innovative.

Now, in keeping with the original purpose of this thread, has anyone actually found any new boards that do offer unique services or information?
JackNapier is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #328
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
Two fundamental principles, for me:

1) I wouldn't limit myself to one board anymore than I'd limit myself to one magazine, or one television station, or one newspaper. Mutliple sources are great.

2) A site will be as good as the people who run it.

I have a lot of trust and confidence in TBONE and Becky; I have a lot of trust and confidence in Deuce. I like what I've seen at both ECCIE and ERAPS. I'll likely partcipate on both, along with "drive-bys" (quick glance for anything interesting although not participating as much) at several other sites, including TER, HD, and ML.

And somewhere in there, I'll find enough time to spend with some of my favorite ladies.
+1

I posted on one of the ERAPS forums that it doesn't have to be an either/or proposition. Each site needs to find its unique space in the community...a reason for folks to visit both. ECCIE has done an excellent job positioning itself as the continuation of ASPD. Although ERAPS has the ASPD database, I'm hoping it comes up with some meaningful innovations rather than becoming just another ASPD spawn (which I don't think is the intent).
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:51 PM   #329
guest2820
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Arrow TER - Premium Access

I am looking for TER premium access,
Is there any ways to get BCD access without paying $$ (the way we have it for ECCIE and ERAPS)
guest2820 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:24 PM   #330
ferdburf
Valued Poster

I submitted two reviews there and got free BCD access. It took a day or two, however, because TER takes several days to "approve" reviews.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women