Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47572
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2015, 05:01 PM   #301
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Dear Slow IB,

I actually posted the answer to your stupid rant ten minutes before you posted this piece of vomit.

But you were too busy constructing your vomit to observe what was going on around you, weren't you? Just another time you make yourself look stupid and illiterate without any outside help. You are sooooooo good at it.

Rant away!
You're a lying SOB, Old-THUMPER, there's not a solitary remark in your post directed at the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM for its "homophobic" remark. Cite where you insulted the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM for its "homophobic" remark, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 06:34 PM   #302
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Don't short shrift yourself, DCBelchin, all you and Old-THUMPER have are insults because neither of you can substantively support your ignorant POVs.
Ingles por favor...

Maybe you meant "short sheet?"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...short%20shrift

Get a clue, IBIdiot. I posted legitimate, relevant questions, as did others. You shit yourself and vomit in each reply.

You want to be treated like a legitimate poster? Then post something other than bile.

:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...shriftrm_moon:
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 06:41 PM   #303
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ingles por favor...

Maybe you meant "short sheet?"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...short%20shrift

Get a clue, IBIdiot. I posted legitimate, relevant questions, as did others. You shit yourself and vomit in each reply.

You want to be treated like a legitimate poster? Then post something other than bodily fluids.

What was substantive or legitimate in the epithet you posted some thirteen hundred times, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, that earned you your title three years running:

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-16-2015, 07:10 PM   #304
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Don't shorts shit yourself, IBIDiot.

Old 02-16-2015, 08:46 PM   #305
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
shorts shit

That would be your long suit, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Old 02-17-2015, 12:11 AM   #306
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Thanks for further illustrating your erroneous use of that saying, IBIdiot.

Again, idiots who live in glass houses shouldn't throw up...
Old 02-17-2015, 03:54 AM   #307
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for further illustrating your erroneous use of that saying, IBIdiot.

Again, idiots who live in glass houses shouldn't throw up...
It is you that should follow your own advice, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:25 AM   #308
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default back to the thread

Quotes from Obama
#1 “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”

#2 “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

#3 “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

#4 “As a student of history, I also know civilizations debt to Islam.”

#5 “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

#6 “Islam has always been part of America.”

#7 “We will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities“

#9 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”

#8 “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

#10 “I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”

#11 “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

#12 “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”

#13 “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”

#14 “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

#15 “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”

Never forget, the recovered Muslim Brotherhood manifestos which were admitted as evidence into federal court in 2007 during the Holy Land Foundation trial, explicitly states their undying obsession as the conquest of western civilization, and that they will accomplish that goal “From Within.”
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 10:22 AM   #309
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
Quotes from Obama
#1 “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”

#2 “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

#3 “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

#4 “As a student of history, I also know civilizations debt to Islam.”

#5 “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

#6 “Islam has always been part of America.”

#7 “We will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities“

#9 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”

#8 “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

#10 “I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”

#11 “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

#12 “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”

#13 “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”

#14 “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

#15 “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”

When it comes to being an actual practicing Muslim, I give Odumbo the benefit of a doubt. I haven't seen any prayer rugs in the Oval Office, have you?

Nevertheless, this long list of quotes proves he sure likes to kiss ass! He doesn't know how to talk to the Muzzies without being obsequious! How is that working? Don't they just love the guy in Libya, Yemen, Syria, Egypt, Iraq....! Keep kissing their asses, Odumbo! Allah akhbar!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 02:42 PM   #310
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I haven't seen any prayer rugs in the Oval Office, have you?
Exactly what have you seen IN the Oval Office, Junior?
Old 02-17-2015, 04:08 PM   #311
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
When it comes to being an actual practicing Muslim, I give Odumbo the benefit of a doubt. I haven't seen any prayer rugs in the Oval Office, have you?

Nevertheless, this long list of quotes proves he sure likes to kiss ass! He doesn't know how to talk to the Muzzies without being obsequious! How is that working? Don't they just love the guy in Libya, Yemen, Syria, Egypt, Iraq....! Keep kissing their asses, Odumbo! Allah akhbar!

Actually, I think its - Allahu Akbar. You know, like in Oahu

Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:10 AM   #312
shanm
Valued Poster

The crusades were NOT response to muslim aggression. Go read a history book, ffs. They were simply expansion attempts aimed at extending Christian dominion over other parts of the world, including but not limited to the holy lands of Israel. But then again, it all depends on who you believe, (kind of like that siutation we have in Israel nowadays). If your comments are some attempt at excusing Christianity for the violence committed in its name then you fail, miserably. Or do you consider the condoning of slavery, colonialism, papal blessings of countless holy wars as also a response to muslim aggression? ALL religion is, and always has been, a pathetic excuse that people use to justify the persecution of people that are arbitrarily different from them, plain and simple.
On the other hand, all Obama is trying to do is to reduce or prevent prejudice against muslims or any others that simply look muslim. That's something we need less of, not more. There's probably a number of reasons for him saying what he did.
1. He's black. So he probably knows first-hand what stereotyping and bigotry feels like.
2. He's well educated. That probably explains why most of you on here can't even understand what he said. He never condones terrorism, he's actually been the strictest president on terrorism in history. unmanned drones that could wipe your existence in a second were too much, even for George Bush's psycho apathetic ass. What Obama is trying to do is to stop us from tearing ourselves apart from the inside.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:16 PM   #313
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
The crusades were NOT response to muslim aggression. Go read a history book, ffs. They were simply expansion attempts aimed at extending Christian dominion over other parts of the world, including but not limited to the holy lands of Israel. But then again, it all depends on who you believe, (kind of like that siutation we have in Israel nowadays). If your comments are some attempt at excusing Christianity for the violence committed in its name then you fail, miserably. Or do you consider the condoning of slavery, colonialism, papal blessings of countless holy wars as also a response to muslim aggression? ALL religion is, and always has been, a pathetic excuse that people use to justify the persecution of people that are arbitrarily different from them, plain and simple.
On the other hand, all Obama is trying to do is to reduce or prevent prejudice against muslims or any others that simply look muslim. That's something we need less of, not more. There's probably a number of reasons for him saying what he did.
1. He's black. So he probably knows first-hand what stereotyping and bigotry feels like.
2. He's well educated. That probably explains why most of you on here can't even understand what he said. He never condones terrorism, he's actually been the strictest president on terrorism in history. unmanned drones that could wipe your existence in a second were too much, even for George Bush's psycho apathetic ass. What Obama is trying to do is to stop us from tearing ourselves apart from the inside.
You and Odumbo are the ignorant, mental midgets who need to read a history book. This map shows the expansion and influence of Christianity BEFORE Islamic jihad; thus, showing quite clearly that the Crusades were a RESPONSE to Islamic jihad:

Old 02-24-2015, 12:20 PM   #314
ronrocket
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
The crusades were NOT response to muslim aggression. Go read a history book, ffs.

Maybe you are the one who should read a history book. Syria, the Levant, Egypt, Mesopotamia, northern Africa, Spain - all were Christian and for hundreds of years before the Muslims invaded and conquered. The proximate cause for Pope Urban to declare the crusade was a letter from Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos requesting western troops to repel an invasion by Seljuk Turks. It was the beginning of the 1000 year rollback of Islamic conquest that eventually freed Spain, Portugal, Sicily, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Crimea, Georgia, Armenia, Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, and Montenegro from Muslim rule. The Muslims are still pissed about it - Bin Laden bemoaned the loss of Al-Andalus. Add to the list the return of the indigenous people to Israel (though they never completely left) and you have every Muslim who believes in the complete superiority of Islam with a psychic wound that only the destruction of Israel and the reconquest of former Muslim-controlled territory can heal.

Quote:
Or do you consider the condoning of slavery, colonialism, papal blessings of countless holy wars as also a response to muslim aggression?
Umm...the whole idea of a "holy war" (jihad) was borrowed from Islam. No such concept occurs in the New Testament, but there is plenty of "kill the infidel and take his wives and daughters as slaves" in the Koran. And you do realize that slavery was outlawed in Saudi Arabia only in 1962 under intense external pressure, right? Meanwhile Daesh is bringing slavery back, with theological justification. I challenge you to find a single verse in the New Testament that condones one person buying and selling another, or raping women prisoners of war, even though those were commonly accepted practices in the first century.

Here is a bit of text from The River War, written by a keen observer of the human condition, Winston Churchill. And remember that he saw the Nazis for what they were when most "educated" people were just pussy-footing around and not trying to offend Herr Hitler.

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die: Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.
ronrocket is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:27 PM   #315
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You and Odumbo are the ignorant, mental midgets who need to read a history book. This map shows the expansion and influence of Christianity BEFORE Islamic jihad; thus, showing quite clearly that the Crusades were a RESPONSE to Islamic jihad:

Is that your Harvard education talking, IBIdiot? Or ANY high school or college education?

Or is this what you learned in your GED correspondence course and your accompanying master's degree program?

You're fucking hysterical!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women