Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2014, 04:34 PM   #16
Guest021214-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 196874
My ECCIE Reviews
Default More Bad info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
Thanks! Time waster? Seriously?!?!

It was a genuine inquiry, attempting to spur some discourse... Guess Sexecutioner doesn't know that big word. From someone hiding behind a new account, time waster seems more appropriate for you.

I for one can say he is not a time waster..Been BCD with him not true at all so makes you wonder where they get this B/S from ..Who cares...Your good to go in my book..If you really want to know some of my time is wasted time NOT .I offer 1 1/2 hour sessions..time wasted I think not.I go haver drinks with friends I go see cocerts with friends Time wasted I have all the time in the world.Sounds like someone has been with too many clock watchers..Time wasted..Not.What a dumb ass thread..And you say us hookers start dumb ass threads..Plz..
Just Saying...
Dezirie
Guest021214-02 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 04:38 PM   #17
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

So u wanna know about people who just wanna hang out for free, or ohhh say just show up at ur hotel for an unplanned meet and greet?
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 04:39 PM   #18
guest091214-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 152478
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

BACK ON TOPIC

"dickeybigg11" is a HUGE time waster! I have seen this man once and he has text'd about 1000 times. We have set up future dates and then he cancels the same morning. After the first time he did this I wasn't going to give him another chance, but then I did and he played the exact same game, saying how I'm his favorite and that he really does like me and wants to see me more often....blah blah blah

I'm limiting my time with the hobby so when I do make time to see someone I expect they follow through, as I will when he arrives. He was a great person when we met the first time but the constant contact was too much for me and canceling like that twice puts him on the DNS list.

Take care, I hope everyone stays positive!

Luscious Leo
guest091214-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 04:59 PM   #19
nerdy123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I can see both sides ma'am, tho I am guessing I wouldn't fall under your definition of "time waster"

I have had providers waste plenty of my time, to great frustration.

I am not sure what a hobbyist would do to waste a lady's time, but I suppose I can imagine scenarios.
nerdy123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:04 PM   #20
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
So u wanna know about people who just wanna hang out for free, or ohhh say just show up at ur hotel for an unplanned meet and greet?

that would be exactly in line with this thread topic
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:13 PM   #21
Whispers

this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LusciousLeo* View Post
BACK ON TOPIC

"dickeybigg11" is a HUGE time waster! I have seen this man once and he has text'd about 1000 times. We have set up future dates and then he cancels the same morning. After the first time he did this I wasn't going to give him another chance, but then I did and he played the exact same game, saying how I'm his favorite and that he really does like me and wants to see me more often....blah blah blah

I'm limiting my time with the hobby so when I do make time to see someone I expect they follow through, as I will when he arrives. He was a great person when we met the first time but the constant contact was too much for me and canceling like that twice puts him on the DNS list.

Take care, I hope everyone stays positive!

Luscious Leo
Old 01-04-2014, 07:16 PM   #22
gooose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Provider time wasters are already reported by some either on coed or Men's lounge and the women have their own forum to report time wasters as well. Why report them on this thread if they are not going to report them on the other forums?
gooose is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:39 AM   #23
Whispers

Come Monday this thread is going be a lot of fun.... Dozens of wusses will be checking a dozen times a day to see if one of the ladies has outed them.....

The PM Line is open Ladies and I am standing by to hear your tales.

I won't have much time on Sunday, SB comes back tomorrow and in cooking me dinner and a hot dessert before her roommates come back during the week.... She will never think of things the same in that apartment they share after tomorrow night!

but I'll check in on Monday throughout the day
Old 01-05-2014, 01:08 AM   #24
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I tend to :get requests" from the fan base of devoted followers I have and as I've discussed a few times raising a little heck down here shortly a couple of you ladies PMd me a couple of names of guys they consider to be notorious time wasters and asked me why I never call out a guy.
Quote:
The PM Line is open Ladies and I am standing by to hear your tales.

Ah. More of the supposed nameless ones.

I think the biggest waste of time here is those that say they post for people who don't.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:17 AM   #25
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooose View Post
Provider time wasters are already reported by some either on coed or Men's lounge and the women have their own forum to report time wasters as well. Why report them on this thread if they are not going to report them on the other forums?

Did you miss the part about "entertainment"?

Seeing some of the wusses get thrown under the bus has a bit of entertainment value!
Old 01-05-2014, 01:21 AM   #26
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Ah. More of the supposed nameless ones.

I think the biggest waste of time here is those that say they post for people who don't.

ah Precious..... thanks for looking in..... No... your name has not come up let.....

You keep weighing in with your opinions and maybe one of these days people will show an interest in what you have to say as well....

It gets interesting when you know what you say actually matters to someone else....

I am always going to appreciate your posting as it will let me keep threads alive for weeks that others give up on....
Old 01-05-2014, 01:25 AM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Let me help your post count than.

Never let it be said I didn't help you out.

Otherwise, i'm sure i'd be told in person what a <insert adjective here> I am.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:37 AM   #28
Whispers

I'm curious Precious..... Did you bother to read the posts from a couple of the ladies yet?

Oh wait.... You are only here for me.. I forgot......

Well since ya missed it...... One gal provided a great question that should prove interesting..... and another just came out and laid it all out there in regards to a another guy......

Thread produced a couple of examples pretty quick ..... I am betting we see more...

We will also see some nervous nellys spouting useless shit thinking they can turn attention away from the thread and those will include guys worried about being named....

I'm hoping we hear a bit about the guys that are begging for feedback on their performance from the lady that finally hear it and get blasted to hell....

hmmm... Maybe that should be another thread....
Old 01-05-2014, 07:34 AM   #29
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Did you miss the part about "entertainment"?

Seeing some of the wusses get thrown under the bus has a bit of entertainment value!
How's that social life outside of the hobby and eccie?

(he asks the one who's opinion it was that I didn't have much of a social life outside of the hobby but brags that he does this for entertainment?)
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 07:51 AM   #30
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@ LusciousLeo girl I know what you mean he was blowing up my phone with texts and pm's. Talking about how big his dick is and if I can handle it 10x7 he puts it. He wanted a session but I was not feeling comfortable with all the dam messages and his ego, so I finally ignored him and so far he has stopped bothering me.
mirandalee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women