Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40394
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2012, 08:43 PM   #16
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
Adjust the showcase daily and make sure you put in your sig line to check showcase for availablity from day to day? If a gent can't take 2 minutes to look at a showcase, do you really want to waste your time with him?
Okay, thank you. That was the helpful suggestion I was looking for. I'm really sorry for asking a question about something that I was uncertain about. I thought this was the information Exchange Board, my fault.
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #17
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Adjust the showcase daily and make sure you put in your sig line to check showcase for availablity from day to day? If a gent can't take 2 minutes to look at a showcase, do you really want to waste your time with him?
I agree! Dallas short notice thread is useful too but one would still have to post their availability daily....a lot of ladies have started putting their availability on their showcase every day....its a great marketing strategy actually.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:12 AM   #18
bbwlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I'm with staci on This one. Here's why: I had a crazy urge yesterday and I spent the time to do he research. But by the time I clicked through all of the showcases that were interesting to me at the time and traded Pms with a couple of ladies, I was out of play time ( why must we have jobs and lives). It would have been great if there was one thread where I could check right now, see who's open right now or soon. You coul easily pm someone( is three a way to get immediate notification when you have a pm) and get a message back that they're open in 3 hours. In fact, I have one lady( shout out or you A) that I keep just missing. She gets back fairly timely, but with my underground status ( we can't all be proud mongers) I sometimes have to grab time when I can. It's great to set it up in advance and feel the rush all day but not at all something I can do every time. Hell I'm already worried about getting flagged by some ladies for not making an appt.

Which comes back to the OP in the linked thread: if the lady arranged things in a certain part of town or something just for me and then I get a call from home ow work and have to cancel, I'd think a lady would love the option of logging on hitting a thread called: On my way! and posting immediate availability. Cuz in my limited experience ( 10 or so ladies) I have only once had a lady say come in over right now.

That would be my two pennies. FWIW

Abd now 2 newbie questions: Can ladies start ISO threads like this without it being called an ad? Maybe limit it to twice a week or something.

What the hell did SHMB mean?
bbwlover is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:22 AM   #19
cliffbeefcake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover View Post
What the hell did SHMB mean?
Silly Hooker Message Board
cliffbeefcake is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #20
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

before you all start one, some things to consider...

* first off, i support the owners' decision to limit women's ads to once a week in the providers' ad section and in the weekend lineup. if women were allowed to post everyday, imho, it would turn into BP or CL - just too many ads to wade thru. not to mention the consumption of free disk storage.

* disclaimer: i dont use the "Short Notice Availability Thread" (SNAT), but i browse it to see who's advertising there.

* houston also has a SNAT; they run it slightly differently than the dallas thread. might want to read thru their ISO forum to see how they do it.

* there was some discussion in the dallas co-ed forum about changing the way the dallas SNAT was run - who moderates it, kind of posts, etc.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=566665
read esp FancyInHeels' post #22 [she started the Htx SNAT]

* for some real numbers, i just browsed thru the last 4 pages of posts in the dallas SNAT that included posts from 11/1 to 11/13 1230pm. here are the results.
+ approx 100 posts during that time range [avg = 7 a day, min 2, max 15; 4 days w/ 6 posts, 1 day w/ 11, 1 day w/ 15]
+ 44 different women posted
+ 23 women posted once, 21 women posted more than once [9 women 2-times, 4 3-times, 1 4-times, 4 5-times, 1 7-times, 2 8-times]

so, to me, it doesnt look like it's heavily over-used.
for comparison, from 11/7-11/13, there were 10+ pages of dallas provider's ads (~200 ads).

* i did NOT check to see if they were really short notice availability posts, but i did notice that on a few days one woman posted and then immediately posted again.

* remember, eccie isnt the only medium available to you women - p411 has an ad board, cityvibe, your own mailing groups [like yahoo or google], etc.
so, i am not swayed by the "One ad a week SEVERELY limits our exposure here" argument. Limits? yes. Severely? NO. [but it also depends on your defn of severely.]
hopefully, one would be grateful that eccie & p411 are available! and also know not to put all your advertising eggs in one website's basket.

so, given that the KC area has fewer women than dallas, i think a SNAT in your area would work well and not get out of hand. just set up the guidelines and enforce them as you see fit.

finally, remember, if you all decide to have a SNAT, it wont be the silver bullet to boost your business or satisfy your libido.
it'll just be another medium for advertising or for searching.

just like Jules Jaguar said in post #29 in the aforelinked thread.
"Well now the Dallas thread just looks like another ad forum with girls copying their ads and posting pictures on it."
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:54 PM   #21
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Respectfully, I think you are missing the point. Instead of starting from a pool of 100-some ladies in KC, browsing showcases, PM'ing the ones I might be interested in meeting, and waiting hours for a response, it would be more helpful to know easily who is available NOW. It would save a ton of time and for those of us who seem to be on short availability more often than not, it would be a big help. There have been several times I have gone the other route and have just ran out of play time by the time I've look through reviews on a dozen different hotties. I'm not suggesting this type of thread solves my issue, and it can easily be abused, but a better solution has to be out there.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:56 PM   #22
guest073113-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 136274
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Last Minute schedule.

A person would think this could be put in ISO and stickied so we could post in it.

I think it should be made where men cannot post in it (Limit some Posts.)
I think it should be made where no conversations are allowed just one post a day. (Max)

When ever I travel I have cancellations as I am sure many of us providers do. It would be nice to have one more place where maybe we could take an edge against other providers.

It would need hard moderation at first but I believe the men would find it useful to them. I am always looking for a new way to advertise where it does not require being in competition. (Though you always are you do not need to feel as if you are.)

I think TinMan is on to something down there in DFW. It would have my Vote.
guest073113-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #23
old-tyme-racer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontbering View Post
A person would think this could be put in ISO and stickied so we could post in it.

I think it should be made where men cannot post in it (Limit some Posts.)
I think it should be made where no conversations are allowed just one post a day. (Max)

When ever I travel I have cancellations as I am sure many of us providers do. It would be nice to have one more place where maybe we could take an edge against other providers.

It would need hard moderation at first but I believe the men would find it useful to them. I am always looking for a new way to advertise where it does not require being in competition. (Though you always are you do not need to feel as if you are.)

I think TinMan is on to something down there in DFW. It would have my Vote.

You got it hit out of the park, Grand Slam. Looking at out dated showcases is a waste of time.
old-tyme-racer is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #24
guest073113-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by old-tyme-racer View Post
You got it hit out of the park, Grand Slam. Looking at out dated showcases is a waste of time.
That is true and not Showcases are still beneficial but I can see your point even if someone logs in last week does not mean they are working specifically on Tuesday or Wednesday Even though they posted an ad.

I think it would be lovely and a quick way for not only last minute Appts but maybe in the future expand it to Daily ads that are deleted the next day. (Would lessen posts and be constantly up to date.)

It would be something fun to expand on!

old-tyme-racer Thanks for the compliment ^_^
Old 11-13-2012, 09:39 PM   #25
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The one in Houston works pretty well for the most part.....I would offer this aside......it is a trap for a modtard to be asked to enforce a "special" rule that is not sanctioned by the owner of the board.....restricting fucktards from commenting on topic in a public area of the board can get sideways very quickly......I read the modtard manuel and that privilage wasn't there......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:52 PM   #26
guest073113-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
The one in Houston works pretty well for the most part.....I would offer this aside......it is a trap for a modtard to be asked to enforce a "special" rule that is not sanctioned by the owner of the board.....restricting fucktards from commenting on topic in a public area of the board can get sideways very quickly......I read the modtard manuel and that privilage wasn't there......ijs
I see, Then it would be something that would be gone quickly if people did not follow the rules from the beginning unless approved other wise..

Thanks Dearhunter for that insight,

It really is to bad I have been siting here going man that would be nice!
Old 11-13-2012, 10:28 PM   #27
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Ontbering, I'm with you more than you know.....this is an information exchange board......the type of threAD (yes, it is a threAD) that you are asking for is not against the rules.....it can be helpful to fucktards looking for a quick fix teaming up with hooktards who have an unexpected (as in cancellation) opening in her schedule.

In my opinion, the threAD in Dallas is a violation of board rules.....the threAD in Hoston is not......the fucktards in Dallas don't seem to care.....so, no harm/no foul......I won't bore you with my opinion on why they are ok wih it.

The threAD would create extra work for your local modtards.....but, it may be that they do not mind doing the work.......their call.

What you don't want is for the threAD to become a focal point where fucktards and hooktards get points over ADs......hooktards have a place for those, and can always petition the owner for more frequent exposure.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:56 AM   #28
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I have used the one in dallas once and it was happen stance. I was browsing the thread and my Atf posted on it. Problem solved. Dallas is basically ran by the ladies. You see ads and some abuse but essentially it moves on and get's buried. The pages do build up but since it is a short notice threAD it moves briskly and one should not have to scroll back since it is daily. Houston has active mod participation with a strict rule adherence. I like the idea of short notice threADs. IMHO it's a win win for both fucktards and hooktards. To the OP you might want to start a new thread with a poll and see what the locals think also include some possible guidelines that can be discussed.
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #29
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

For the ladies who use (or would use) a "short notice" board, how do you deal with screening? For the amount of screening that goes on in Kansas City, I'd think that it would be difficult to see anyone who was not either pre-screened or a recent client. If you have availability for the next four hours, you aren't gonna have time to check references.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #30
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey View Post
Respectfully, I think you are missing the point. Instead of starting from a pool of 100-some ladies in KC, browsing showcases, PM'ing the ones I might be interested in meeting, and waiting hours for a response, it would be more helpful to know easily who is available NOW. It would save a ton of time and for those of us who seem to be on short availability more often than not, it would be a big help. There have been several times I have gone the other route and have just ran out of play time by the time I've look through reviews on a dozen different hotties. I'm not suggesting this type of thread solves my issue, and it can easily be abused, but a better solution has to be out there.
I was commenting on how a lady can adjust for the difference in daily schedules. For example, if she has a dentist appointment tomorrow at 130, she knows that she will not be able to work in the middle of the day, but she is open the rest of the day. She can place in the showcase that she isn't working from noon to 3 pm.

As for short notice stuff, I am with you on that one KCS 100%. There have been some times I have just gotted the urge and called ladies out of the blue, but I have normally researched them before hand. This is rare for me, but it has happened.
KenMonk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women