Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #16
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 611576
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Ms.Elana. I know a lady that was just busted and she called and checked references. One reference was a provider that had no history on her. She was law enforcement posing as a provider from out of state.
Farmers Daughter is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:57 PM   #17
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

Guess I shouldn't of had that cheese enchilada and refried beans for lunch before I came to see you MsE. But since you like gifts, maybe I'll bring along a Dutch Oven with me next time.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:04 PM   #18
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

A provider who bangs on the wall for her kids to be quiet

A provider who brings Aunt Flo to the party without RSVPing

A provider who overcharges in the first place then expects a tip

A provider who UNDERcharges really worries me (I might be unique in that aspect I realize, LOL).

A provider who reeks of ANYTHING....cigarette smoke, body odor, frumunda cheese, or just plain old smells like a french whorehouse (too much perfume)

A provider who is "under the influence" of who knows what

A provider who leaves skid marks on the bed (we don't like soilage either ya knows

A provider who thinks farting and burping is foreplay
newyorkboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:44 PM   #19
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

And we call this a hobby...
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:13 AM   #20
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

You just have to find the right people.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #21
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

One pet peeve of mine is when someone talks about another ones life as if they know everything thats going on in it. Like someone saying my girlfriend and I falling out. She went to the ER and wasnt going to be working. So for someone being smart and knowing your partner isnt going to be able to work. (Take her ad done) Not doing so and keeping it up is bad advertizing. Why put a ad up if you can't work and dont know when you will be back? YOU DON'T!! Another pet peeve is when you get critized for the relationship or race of relationship your in. People of all races and no matter what buisness they are in have always been around. If I was a WHT GIRL DATING ANOTHER WHT GUY OR EVEAN ASIAN,ITALIAN OR ANY OTHER RACE BESIDE BLACK WOULD IT BE A BIG DEAL? Probly not! I have the right to date who ever I want. Without being critized. Not once in my years of being a provider has the been any talk of my other half getting involved. IS A PROVIDER SUPPOST TO BE SINGLE OR IS SHE ONLY SUPPOST TO BE WITH SOMEONE OF HER OWN RACE? Never knew there was a guidline on what a provider does or has in her own personal life. If you dont like what you know or hear than stay away dont talk about that person behind thier back as if you a child in highschool wanting drama. Or maybe your not happy with your life and hate to see others happy and enjoying what they do with work and personal life. If I was a working class gal that I am in my spare time or if I wasnt in this buisness would my relationship status be any different? NOOO. I've been in this relationship for almost 5 yrs and wanted to earn a little extra for school so with the open relationship that im in and how I love having fun, I said I wanted to join the hobby lifestyle. Have fun and earn money for my schooling why not do this. So the last 2 yrs Ive been in the hobby. He wasnt my pimp or whatever bad thing anyone can say before I joined this and he isnt now. I think I rest my case now. Happy hobbing and be safe. everyone. Please dont talk about something you have no clue about. Sorry I ever mention my relationship status. I dont anymore cuz its none of anyones buisness. I was just tring to be honest, maybe to honest.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:34 PM   #22
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I want to say THANK YOU to all the gentlemen that weight the large amount of PROS with the small amount of cons. Thanks for visiting me and making it a AMAZINLY AWSOME TIME TOGETHER! Hope to see you again and have a lovely day!
Old 03-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #23
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Wink

You go girl! Standing up for yourself is your absolute right. Let no one get in the way of what you believe is right for you. Your personal relationship(s) is(are) your business and the one(s) you have the relationship with and no one else's.

Now, people have a right to their opinions and may even have the right to express it, they do not, however, have the right to tell you what you can and can't do.

"... Human beings owe to each other help to distinguish the better from the worse, and encouragement to choose the former and avoid the latter. They should be forever stimulating each other to increased exercise of their higher faculties, and increased direction of their feelings and aims towards wise instead of foolish, elevating instead of degrading, objects and contemplations. But neither one person, nor any number of persons, is warranted in saying to another human creature of ripe years, that he shall not do with his life for his own benefit what he chooses to do with it. He is the person most interested in his own well-being, the interest which any other person, except in cases of strong personal attachment, can have in it, is trifling, compared with that which he himself has; the interest which society has in him individually (except as to his conduct to others) is fractional, and altogether indirect: while, with respect to his own feelings and circumstances, the most ordinary man or woman has means of knowledge immeasurably surpassing those that can be possessed by any one else. The interference of society to overrule his judgment and purposes in what only regards himself, must be grounded on general presumptions; which may be altogether wrong, and even if right, are as likely as not to be misapplied to individual cases, by persons no better acquainted with the circumstances of such cases than those are who look at them merely from without. In this department, therefore, of human affairs, Individuality has its proper field of action. In the conduct of human beings towards one another, it is necessary that general rules should for the most part be observed, in order that people may know what they have to expect; but in each person's own concerns, his individual spontaneity is entitled to free exercise. Considerations to aid his judgment, exhortations to strengthen his will, may be offered to him, even obtruded on him, by others; but he, himself, is the final judge. All errors which he is likely to commit against advice and warning, are far outweighed by the evil of allowing others to constrain him to what they deem his good..."

-
John Stuart Mill
(1859)

Old 03-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #24
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Your right. People are allowed to their own opinion. But to be so discriminating is wrong. Becaause I provide a service such as I do, and because of me mentioning I am with a black man , its wrong. Opinion is ok but ASSUMING that because hes of a black races he automaticly my pimp is wrong. If I had said he was white they would not assume the same.

I have to stand up for myself cuz no one else will. If something is being said about me and it't completly wrong, I will speak out. I like for instant what I've heard about what been said about my partner Ashley and I. No one bothers to ask what happened. They just jump to saying we had a fall out. Shoot... Im going to be leaving this summer to spend a week with family. When my ad comes down and Ashleys stays up. What will be said? We had a fall out again?? NO... We have lives and in which our lives acually don't revolve around the hobby. Some don't relize that some providers are in the hobby because they choose to be not because thier situation makes them.

All anyone has to do is ask and they shall recieve. You have a question ask the one the question is about, DON'T and I mean DON'T assume. Your only going to look like a jackass if your completly wrong and have no clue what the circumstances are on what you speak of.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:34 AM   #25
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44

Jane, after reading your posts, I'm somewhat confused. Your BP ad states, "NO BLK MEN". You must have some reason for your preference not to see "BLK MEN". Whatever your reason(s) happens to be, I'm sure a few guys might have the same preference or reason(s) not to see a provider who is associated with "BLK MEN". As for me, I'm an equal opportunity fucker. Short, fat, black, white, brown, yellow, red, skinny and tall, I like to fuck them all.
guest101013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:41 AM   #26
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I dont see black gentle men because. as im sure most have heard they are hung. Not because Im racist or sexist. I not upset because some dont want to see me because hes blk, im upset on how small someones brain can be and automaticly assume he a pimp of some sort. They have no clue. Hes the bread winner and none of it comes from me. What I earn goes direstly to my back account and pays for my schooling. But no big deal. Dont see me if you dont want to theres plenty more where that one isnt but dont downgrade a person.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #27
BreeLove
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104546
My ECCIE Reviews

Tell um Jane!! (:
BreeLove is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #28
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Gosh I just feel inadequate. Can I get a "Cliff Note" version of Osolo thread?
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:46 PM   #29
Osolomio
Valued Poster

See first and 2nd paragraphs of the post. Keep in mind that all I did was cut and paste. Johnny did all of the heavy lifting.

p.s. put your cursor over the funny little pics at the bottom of said post.

p.p.s., I feel inadequate just reading your blog name.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:33 PM   #30
Erwin M Fletcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sativajane View Post
I dont see black gentle men because. as im sure most have heard they are hung. Not because Im racist or sexist.
First you say you are not with a blk guy, then you tell a few you said you dont want it getting out that your with a blk guy. Third you say you dont see blk guys cause they are hung, but your married to or have a black boyfriend. Fourth you say your not racist or sexist but you just said you dont see blk guys. These are all a contradiction in its self.

There are also white guys who are hung however you may just have insulted alot of white guys by saying they have small dicks.
Erwin M Fletcher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women