Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47672
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2011, 07:36 AM   #16
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

Funny question coming from Ruby. Hell I could nut just sitting here looking at her photos, so NO I don't think there would ever be an issue nutting in her presence. But in general I prefer to nut in order to make it feel like a complete experience. I've only left one session in the past without nutting, so never really been an issue.
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:41 AM   #17
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 59544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Flash View Post
Funny question coming from Ruby. Hell I could nut just sitting here looking at her photos, so NO I don't think there would ever be an issue nutting in her presence. But in general I prefer to nut in order to make it feel like a complete experience. I've only left one session in the past without nutting, so never really been an issue.

well thank you!
rubyred is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:28 AM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Sometimes you like a nut, sometimes you don't . . .
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:11 AM   #19
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's preferable for it to happen , but as said above, the journey can be most rewarding

but...

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:47 AM   #20
Energy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

It has yet to happen for me, but I suppose I could have a good time without a nut. However, my favorite sessions involve the lady taking on the challenge of a second nut within the hour allotted. At my age, when it's covered service (as always), that second shot in 60 minutes can be a challenge, but can sometimes be attained via BBBJ or Russian. I love it when the lady takes the attitude of "you're not leaving here until I get that second shot". I find it both humorous and sexy. Bottom line for me is that I don't want to leave sporting a set of blue balls the rest of the day.
Energy is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 12:01 PM   #21
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Yes

While I can have a good time without an orgasm involved, I consider it part of the entire BCD experience.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #22
markeymark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

M & M's with nuts are definitely the best.

But i can have fun with a provider without a nut, so long as the activities were good. Though scattering some of my baby batter on RubyReds perky breasts is still on my Bucket List.
markeymark is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:51 PM   #23
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

A nut completes the experience, especially with a provider. Gotta have it!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:49 PM   #24
landon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Having a nut with them is part of calculating their performance score. I am easily able to nut with them unless they are loose as a goose or cut it short for some bogus reason. I calculate their performance score based on following formula: 1 point for nutting from sex, 1/2 point for nutting via HJ or BJ bc she could not get me off with sex, and zero points if no nutting period. Total points divided by number of sessions equals performance score. So if I did a gal 7 times and nutted 6 times from sex and once from HJ her performance score is .9286 (6.5 / 7).

In this way I can keep track of how various gals perform over time along with cost / average POP. Some BP call girls are loose as a goose bc they have been streteched out by some big ones. I usually prefer young housewife call girls or strippers who aren't doing a busload of men every week as these types give good performance numbers. Some examples - young housewife (x stripper) call girl has 93% score (227 sessions) compared with BP call girl I had with 35% score (35 sessions). A coupla strippers were at 79%, 77%, and 83% respectively while a waffle house whore was at 68% and these are all gals I had over 10 sessions with.

If a Provider can't get you off with sex, she should be willing to with HJ as long as you have not gone over session time limit. If she is unwilling to do this (or incompetent) you may want to drop her.
landon is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:30 AM   #25
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

Landon that is some funny shit right there
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:46 AM   #26
Your Ebony Dream
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90184
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good Question ... One Things For Sure & Two Things For Certain Im A Girl Who Lives For Her Nut ... So Its Mandatory!!! Or Else Its No Fun For Me LOL
Your Ebony Dream is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:22 AM   #27
empire_song
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
SO WHO HERE, thinks that you have to get your nut to have a good time?

How many think that you don't HAVE to get your nut to have a good time?

I would love to hear everybody's thoughts on this?

Me personally, i don't have to, i still have a good time
Babe

I need to nut as many times as possible in the agreed time allotment for the session. Getting nuts is kind of why Im there. The provider will get hers also. It is all part of the session rating in my mind for the provider (that and sexy lingerie, being clean, smelling good, having a clean apartment in a safe location and telling me I'm a good looking stud and it's 'just the right size'- not too much to ask is it and is that not all part of the service?)

empire
empire_song is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:10 AM   #28
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

"Nutting" is not a requirement but it does complete the session.

There are 2 kinds of sexual fun:
1) Fun
2) Relaxation

Think about when you go get a massage and it ends up with a happy ending or BBBJ? you were receiving a nice massage and things got interesting and BAM!! One BBBJ or HJ later you nutted and suddenly you are 110% relaxed and happy.

For fun is equally good because of you wanting to relax, you are looking to have fun.. Nobody went to Astroworld to relax and veg, They went for the rides and attractions.

I guess the main difference is if the nut happens via activity solely from the woman or was there mutual physical activity from the both of you that caused the nut

But do I have to nut every time I see the woman? At my age and health level.... if she and I are having fun, then I can nut.. but if she does not appear to be having fun, then I figure I am boring her and I feel bummed will try to at least run the clock out.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:25 AM   #29
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

I feel achieving a nut completes the experience. and If a second nut is on the menu

it is even more enjoyable.

btw ---ruby your Great
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #30
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you dont !!

But in this world a nut is almost expected ; but if the lady is good enough to make you enjoy the session then it becomes more about the experience than busting a nut which i prefer to there being no click between the lady and myself and it just turns into let me get my nut and get out of here.
Remember we are only paying for the opportunity to be with a lady and the rest is between 2 consenting adults..lol
But yes ..if you are having a good time with someone the nut becomes secondary but then the lady usually is enjoying herself just as much as you and she will strive even harder to make you feel good.
Treat the gal with the upmost respect and try to have fun and usually it will be reciprocated twice fold.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women