Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-10-2011, 09:24 AM   #16
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonetas View Post
I take a lot of photos...for the reviews. I do not take any personal photos, meaning something extra for my eyes only. I do not show anything the lady does not want shown. I blur faces and identifying features per the lady's request. I send the photos to the model if she wants them, but I never send them to anyone else
I take the photos to enhance the review, showing how the lady really looked on that particular day, and I never play any games, trying to trick or surprise the model onto taking an embarrassing photo.
When I photograph you, it will be for the review, and I will give you plenty of editorial control! So, when did you want to meet?
You can trust him. He's done mine and he's a sweetheart.

There's another guy that ruin the picture thing for me. I will never allow it to happen again because he wanted to put my stuff on blast. Yes it's also about trust but once you've been screwed over...you don't want to do it again. Good luck with whatever you decide in the near future.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #17
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, I can tell these photos probably were not intended to be shared. I think the part that was the most disheartening was the fact that I knew one of the girls personally and I am friends with her entire family. I knew she was a provider, but I never in a million years wanted to see it so vividly.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:18 AM   #18
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticentyce View Post
I knew she was a provider, but I never in a million years wanted to see it so vividly.
It is what it is though and knowing she is in the business you shouldn't take images of her doing her job to heart. I'm not saying its right for the inquirer to share photos from his personal stash without her consent, but rather it should not shock you when you see a picture of her on duty. Just my .02
Old 07-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #19
fire engine red
Valued Poster

Encounters: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonetas View Post
I take a lot of photos...for the reviews. I do not take any personal photos, meaning something extra for my eyes only. I do not show anything the lady does not want shown. I blur faces and identifying features per the lady's request. I send the photos to the model if she wants them, but I never send them to anyone else
I take the photos to enhance the review, showing how the lady really looked on that particular day, and I never play any games, trying to trick or surprise the model onto taking an embarrassing photo.
When I photograph you, it will be for the review, and I will give you plenty of editorial control! So, when did you want to meet?
I have been the same many times. I always email the photos to the lady and she is the one that tells me which ones to use. I do the same on blurring faces and tats at there request. It all up to the lady herself. I also have had the ladies use them in their ads. Veronicapeach, Allisonofhouston, Latneremedy and Alli are a few that have done that. I have even had a few calls and ask to do photos. I'm a lot cheaper then the pros.
Now I also have had ladies tell me no cameras. I do not question their decision. Its theirs to make.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:32 AM   #20
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

If I am ever given the green light to photo a lady I will burn them to CD on the spot (remember I pack my laptop with me) and so she has them all for future use on ads. All that I ask is that the time we use for photography is not part of my session.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:33 AM   #21
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I have never taken any photos of a provider. I have been sent quite a few. I wouldn't share the explicit ones.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:33 PM   #22
tcx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

1st if you do take photos you should def. trust this person
2nd they shouldnt share the photos unless u r giving them consent
3 myself I wouldnt mind a few photos but the nude ones I would leave off the face or enough so It couldnt be made out. You never know who could get there hands on this material and why put a young lady or yourself in that situation.
I dont see nothing wrong with a picture of the young lady fully clothed but we all have different life styles and photos could cause problems for some
If a guy has a problem with not getting a photo he shouldnt get up set if this wasnt agreed he should just move on. If he doesnt want to see you know more because of a photo then he has a problem.
Always feel comfortable with what you r doing.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #23
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews
Default It shows that he is not discreet with other ladies.

He won't be discreet with you either.

That was tacky of him to share those photos. I doubt the ladies in the photos would appreciate his lack of discretion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticentyce View Post
So I've had a few guys request to take photos of me in our meetings. My polite response is always no. Discretion is extremely important to me, and there's already enough of my photos floating around cyberspace. Well, one of the guys I've seen before who gave me a completely stellar review had been asking me for pictures and JUST when I thought I'd give in, he emailed me with 7-8 photos of OTHER providers attached engaged in various sexual acts. I was so taken aback that he thought that sending me photos of other girls he had visited with would entice me to take pictures as well. I told him that I didn't feel comfortable seeing him anymore because I feel like it was classless and inappropriate.

Ladies, what are your thoughts? Do you think it's a good idea to have photos of yourself in compromising positions emailed to other providers without your consent?

Gentlemen: if you do ask for your own "personal" photos, do you routinely breech your code and share them with your buddies and friends?
Old 07-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #24
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

What I like is when the ladies txt me pictures of themselves. It always puts a smile on my face and makes my day. I would never share pictures with anyone if I was into taking them.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:20 PM   #25
fire engine red
Valued Poster

Encounters: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyboy1 View Post
What I like is when the ladies txt me pictures of themselves. It always puts a smile on my face and makes my day. I would never share pictures with anyone if I was into taking them.
I love when that happens. It's such a turn on for me. I know what they are doing and it usually works. I call back and set up a rendezvous!!
Old 07-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #26
Max-Max-Max
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

+1 tyboy

+1 FireEngineRed....it totally rocks when a lady emails some pics in confidence, after the session a few days later!

Old 07-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #27
landon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Many of the gals I have seen over the years have no problem modeling for me - bikini, nude, etc. A lot of them were excited by it and it was exciting taking photos of them b4 the session.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:38 PM   #28
tcx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyboy1 View Post
wow I feel left out
I have took some pictures of a Hot young lady but
I didnt ask for any and she didnt offer.
I damn sure would have kept those if she would have offered.
she was my atf at the time and I didnt want to offend her.
Yall are lucky if a hot young lady is sending u pics.
I have had a hot latina send me some but she wasnt a provider of your time.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:49 PM   #29
Guest120711
Account Disabled

User ID: 67069
My ECCIE Reviews

If a gentleman asks to take pictures, and I am comfortable with them and trust them then I will let them take one below the neck. If they plan on sharing them I ask that they blur my tats out. I've never had a problem with a gentleman ignoring my request but I've never allowed someone I don't trust to take a picture.

I've met with a particular gentleman several times and a few times that I have gone over his iPhone has been propped up with the camera towards the bed. The first time it was on his dresser. When I saw it I asked him why he had it propped up and he said said it was his reciever. I asked him to move it to where the camera wasn't directly pointed at the bed and he obliged. The second time it was propped up in the cloest with the camera directly pointed to the bed. Again when I inquired he said it was his reciever and he moved it when I asked. After we finished I told him if he has been recording me I would like the videos removed. I don't know if he was recording but I can only assume. I would be devastated if there was a video of me to surface on the internet against my will. I don't plan on ever going back to see him.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:05 PM   #30
Max-Max-Max
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women