Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2016, 07:15 PM   #16
Notjodaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
You are...
And hey turn that cheek...
& BTW little boy..their product
Is someones staff edit-S31
Mother...sister.
It may not have hit close to home for you yet but as long as everybody turns their cheeks someday it will

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
How can you edit this and claim a violation of guideline #10

I saw the word you edited out and have seen it used many times in other post with no similar warning.

Every woman on here is one to someone and by using the particular word in no way implies the user is referring to an underage person
Notjodaddy is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 07:43 PM   #17
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Tebow knows that I hate to say this... but I have to agree with NJD on this one.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 08:42 PM   #18
Cleo
Just a guy

Encounters: 29

I personally am always amazed by this discussion, but I'll add my .02. I wholeheartedly agree that those women who are forced into this hobby by a "pimp" are victims and by patronizing them we are victimizing them a second time and making their situation more dire. But those who choose this industry and choose to have a "pimp," well to me that is their business and I see nothing wrong with seeing those girls if you choose to.

Dress it up however you want, but from the guys operating legal brothels in Nevada, Santa over at the elves, or to AY with his girls, they're all doing the same thing. They're making money off of the backs of women. The only difference is force versus choice and of course, no compromise to safety is involved. Again, just one idiot's opinion here.
Cleo is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 08:47 PM   #19
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

Pimp? Someone need a Pimp?

super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 09:52 PM   #20
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
Tebow knows that I hate to say this... but I have to agree with NJD on this one.
Sure, but he doesn't have your many hours of mod experience to back up his nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Am I the only one who is confused by Father Times dueling statements?
~Pshawww~ you just have to think like the ole' White Wizard hizownself...

zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:14 PM   #21
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Carry on
Have a FANTASTIC weekend!!
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 11:06 PM   #22
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
Fuck. Me too.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:32 AM   #23
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And hey turn that cheek...
& BTW little boy..their product
Is someones staff edit-S31
Mother...sister.
It may not have hit close to home for you yet but as long as everybody turns their cheeks someday it will
Savannah you make an excellent point.

Maybe you guys need to look at it from this perspective. You might reconsider where your money goes.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 01:21 PM   #24
Cleo
Just a guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Savannah you make an excellent point.

Maybe you guys need to look at it from this perspective. You might reconsider where your money goes.
So if I don't want to avoid contributing to the trafficking, use, or abuse of illicit substances I should avoid going to the movies, sporting events, concerts, shopping, or basically anything else that I spend my money on because someone in those fields or industries will use that money to partake in those activities? The whole "someone's *****" arguement doesn't seem to fit here as we all have parents.
Cleo is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:28 PM   #25
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Huh?? Do you think the cashier at the movie theatre is pimped?? Your post doesn't make much sense to me.

And, btw... We don't all have parents.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:48 PM   #26
Notjodaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Carry on
Have a FANTASTIC weekend!!
Quote:
Huh?? Do you think the cashier at the movie theatre is pimped?? Your post doesn't make much sense to me.

Who are these miracles that came to us without parents?
Notjodaddy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:17 PM   #27
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

I guess some trolls have difficulty reading the english language.
Parents simply die at some point. Thus, some don't have parents
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:26 PM   #28
Cleo
Just a guy

Quote:

What I meant was, we are all someone's offspring. The arguement that "pimps are doing this to someone's offspring" doesn't seem to fit for me. Just as I do not believe in illicit substance usage or sales, inevitably, some of the money I spend every day for legal goods and services finds its way into that industry. Should I think of that before I buy something or attend an event? We have very little control where our dollars go after they're spent. Just a thought.
Cleo is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:46 PM   #29
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
I guess some trolls have difficulty reading the english language.
Parents simply die at some point. Thus, some don't have parents
I believe what she meant was that some of us were abandoned or orphaned and therefore never had or know our parents.

I'm still a little curious as to why daughter was edited out of Savanna's post.
It is a little ironic that daughter was removed under guideline #10 yet "little boy" was left intact... things that make you go hmmmm
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:02 PM   #30
DrewBerryMoore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

All these points are moot. This will continue whether you like it or not. Only when the pimp develops a conscience or the girls wake up one day figuring that they need to change their lives will something be done. Otherwise they will continue with their biz like we do until sent to jail for a short reprieve.

Main point is do what your conscience tells you. Most people rather not know where the cash goes once given. You could be feeding a habit. Abetting in a crime or adding dollars to a pimps account. Most people are content that they are helping provide the working girls a life and those that they in turn provide.

Do what you will. Just ask yourself what happens when you choke the business of a pimped whore? Who gets hurt in the end? It's not a simple problem with this lets just avoid. It's only a facet of society's multitude of problems.

But please continue this holy crusade and possibly destroy the one you are trying to save.

If you don't know the situation it's best to stay silent. I don't know and I'd rather that the girl stay in good terms with her pimp rather than find herself on the other end of a bitchslap or worse. Battered women are a dime a dozen. There are many examples of them far greater than just pimped. So may be figure out why women allow themselves into these situations and come up with solutions. But for these women, they are their own salvation. They only need guidance and to build self esteem they have lost as well as see their situation clearly.

All boils down to human nature. Better parenting will greatly reduce the problem but there will always be people in these situations.

I apologize for the long winded thought. I just find it so irritating people give out these single serving ideas which will not serve anybody. Nice thoughts but really empty. Rather than talk about may be do something. Since I know nothing and I have never associated in any way with this girl or any of the others who are in this alleged ring, I will not discuss what must be done or what to do about it. I will stay out of it completely as I have before. I would suggest the same to the rest of you unless you really can make a positive difference.

Elumeno (what's one mule?) It's a sexist thing. Ingrained in our idiotic nature. Just let it go. We are all biased in one way or another. If it really makes a difference then stand up for it otherwise let it go.

As far as this parent bs... Let's clarify.. not everyone has living parents. Good that's been taken care of so when someone is orphaned they are still someone's child and the point was to look at these girls as a mother a sister or a daughter of someone as you do your own.

But as far as what I said and people keep going against common sense. Most rather not think that far. If you do perhaps you should look at Cleo's post. Think about where all your money goes in this economy. You think it's all legit? Think again. Better to be ignorant than to know what evils are out there. You'll be a happier person.
DrewBerryMoore is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women