Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70458
biomed160875
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452983
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47682
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35608
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How Do You Feel After a Typical Session
Provider - I feel real good 18 22.22%
Povider - I feel about neutral 2 2.47%
Provider - I feel bad, sad or similar 0 0%
Hobbyist - I feel real good 43 53.09%
Hobbyist - I feel about neutral 8 9.88%
Hobbyist - I feel bad, sad or similar 6 7.41%
Write in Your Answer 4 4.94%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-06-2010, 08:49 PM   #16
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Question Your Husband

Your husband?

You actually have a husband?

He knows what you do to earning evening cash?

He doesn't mind?

That subject should be a thread all on it's own.

I still don't understand how a husband would not mind that some other dude is laying pipe to his wife! How does that work, anyway?
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:55 PM   #17
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

FG--If you paid attention to her posts, you would already know this. She's pretty up front about it. And their arrangement isn't for you to understand. It's between them and no one else. If it works for them, that's all that matters. When we start criticizing other people's attitudes, we open ourselves to being criticized and judged by others.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:09 PM   #18
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Intention

Hey, hey, hey!

I am not judging!

I am simply asking how it works.

Don't read any more into the question because that is ALL that was intended.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:40 PM   #19
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Your husband?

You actually have a husband?

He knows what you do to earning evening cash?

He doesn't mind?

That subject should be a thread all on it's own.

I still don't understand how a husband would not mind that some other dude is laying pipe to his wife! How does that work, anyway?
Looking back at my posts I am noticeing that I have mentioned having a husband in about half of my posts, so it is kinda shocking that you hadn't figured that out until now.
Yes, I have a husband, and we love each other dearly, and we are both thrilled that we each have sexual acts outside of our marriage. The stories and the new ideas we bring home to each other is amazing. We have been together 11+ years and it works out really well for us. We fully support each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
FG--If you paid attention to her posts, you would already know this. She's pretty up front about it. And their arrangement isn't for you to understand. It's between them and no one else. If it works for them, that's all that matters. When we start criticizing other people's attitudes, we open ourselves to being criticized and judged by others.
Thank you for this, you are a true sweetheart!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:16 PM   #20
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
I still don't understand how a husband would not mind that some other dude is laying pipe to his wife! How
Fast Gunn you must get out more.....what she says is very normal, just many of them don't let it be known, you're not assuming that all these providers are single and lonely do you?

Now I am not naive here, but hearing of the "boyfriend, husband" during the time spend together or just in regular chat is not my cup of tea, I want the "Illusion of Passion" even if I am paying for it, personally if I hear those two words I won't go there.
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:35 PM   #21
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
Fast Gunn you must get out more.....what she says is very normal, just many of them don't let it be known, you're not assuming that all these providers are single and lonely do you?

Now I am not naive here, but hearing of the "boyfriend, husband" during the time spend together or just in regular chat is not my cup of tea, I want the "Illusion of Passion" even if I am paying for it, personally if I hear those two words I won't go there.
The passion is still there even if one does have an SO...When I am with a gentleman, and I'm enjoying myself, there is a lot of passion. What is true outside of the session has nothing to do with it.
Like most girls, I have my favorites, and I truely beleive my life has been enriched just by knowing them. I love to feel them touch me, and I love to hear their voice...I really do enjoy every second with them.
I think most of the gentlemen here who are married, and have had their ATF's understand where I'm coming from. Just because they are married, doesn't mean they can't let loose and really enjoy themselves...complete with passion and even a little love.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:46 PM   #22
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
The passion is still there even if one does have an SO...When I am with a gentleman, and I'm enjoying myself, there is a lot of passion. What is true outside of the session has nothing to do with it.
Like most girls, I have my favorites, and I truely beleive my life has been enriched just by knowing them. I love to feel them touch me, and I love to hear their voice...I really do enjoy every second with them.
I think most of the gentlemen here who are married, and have had their ATF's understand where I'm coming from. Just because they are married, doesn't mean they can't let loose and really enjoy themselves...complete with passion and even a little love.
Tiffany....my post was not directed to you personally ... just how I look at it, since I don't know you personally I have no idea what you bring to the game, its just my preference and how I go about it.

Good luck.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:36 PM   #23
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Back to the original topic...I feel GREAT after my sessions! I LOVE it knowing that the person on my table has been made to relax which, by the way, relaxes me as well! THEN, if the person on my table has REALLY been relaxed, that makes me feel VERY good!

I am and always have been a caregiver!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:43 PM   #24
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
Tiffany....my post was not directed to you personally ... just how I look at it, since I don't know you personally I have no idea what you bring to the game, its just my preference and how I go about it.

Good luck.
Maybe you should get to know me in person and see what I bring to the game...then you will have to admit that your preference is biased and wrong!

Hey, you started it!
Old 02-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #25
methodx69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Hmmmm...I always feel good afterwards....I mean shit....I just got my load out!! How can I not feel good. Usually have a shit eating grin for the next day or so if it was a stellar session; however, I have a ridiculous warm heart, so a few days later..I feel a little bad....and then I just go back for more ; p
methodx69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #26
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
Maybe you should get to know me in person and see what I bring to the game...then you will have to admit that your preference is biased and wrong!

Hey, you started it!
LOL, maybe I did start it, but in reply to your comment, I will most likely not admit to it being wrong, but I will admit to it being my preference, that just it "My Preference", no one has to agree with it thou.

Again good luck.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:25 AM   #27
Dana001
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4968

As far as I'm concerned, there is no "typical" session. Different guys just means different experiences. The guys I see please me in so many ways, and I don't let them leave until they have spaghetti legs! Nothing typical about that!!
Dana001 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:51 AM   #28
Going Vagal
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

From a hobbyist, this seems to be a silly question. If you didn't feel good, why do it?
Going Vagal is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:08 PM   #29
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I suspect that for the hobbyist, the question really boils down to guilt or its absence. Someone can feel great physically but also be upset at themselves for flouting social conventions.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:51 PM   #30
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Complex Mechanisms

The question may seem obvious on the surface, but humans are really complex mechanisms.

My purpose in posing the question was to bring out all the facets of emotions that providers and hobbyists may feel after a typical session.

Providers have reasons that only they know.

I had one girl tell me that "she knew what she was doing was wrong, but she couldn't do anything else"!

Damn! That is still a shocker to me!