Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47667
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2015, 07:55 AM   #16
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's the thing. They CAN"T price themselves out of business. They can only price themselves out of YOUR acceptable price point. There are plenty of different facets of this hobby that you can find anything at any price.

All this talk about how a provider can't make money or have a solid business if she is over X$ is stupid. Scare tactics.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:02 AM   #17
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

You guys actually pay?
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:03 AM   #18
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh.. and to the above post that mentioned inflation because of the increase in the past year.... news flash... the norm 10 years ago was 200-250. Seems the pay increase was long overdue.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:28 AM   #19
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
some will price themselves out of business, I would see more provides if the prices had not gone up so much.
Here's the thing. If you cannot afford them, why do you think they want to see you at all? I really doubt any of them are missing any sleep wishing they had not priced themselves out of your budget. Or mine. Stay by your phone. I am sure they will be calling with a special offer just for you soon.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:21 AM   #20
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
did you cut and paste this from "the Wealth of Nations"?
No. Smith's prose is more elegant and a but more stuffy. But the sentiments are the same. It's appalling that 250 years later, some people still haven't gotten the message. Plus, Smith didn't, to my recollection, talk about imperfect information.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:52 AM   #21
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160596
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol you guys are soo selfish, do you realize the risks we take with every knew client??
Instead of complaining just watch the big boys play.
lily blake is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:56 AM   #22
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily blake View Post
Lol you guys are soo selfish, do you realize the risks we take with every knew client??
Instead of complaining just watch the big boys play.
Risk, my dear, is a two way street. I suspect a gent with a wife, family, high visibility/high income job has different, yet equally serious risk issues. Higher donations do not correspond with lower risk for either side.
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 11:03 AM   #23
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Babitt View Post
Risk, my dear, is a two way street. I suspect a gent with a wife, family, high visibility/high income job has different, yet equally serious risk issues. Higher donations do not correspond with lower risk for either side.
Umm higher prices mean you see less people, you have health insurance at your job right?? there are some risks that not even money can fix for us. Fear Stds and emotional and physical issues. Tell me how much you'd charge for that.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:11 AM   #24
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Umm higher prices mean you see less people, you have health insurance at your job right?? there are some risks that not even money can fix for us. Fear Stds and emotional and physical issues. Tell me how much you'd charge for that.
Higher donations don't always reduce client frequency. Seems to me STD's are a risk on both sides. Fear also runs both ways, as I've seen ladies out gents in the past and there have been incidences of run ins with "managers" and boyfriends.

So let's add to that the possibility of the loss of a six figure job, divorce court, child support and see how a gents risk stacks up. Last time I looked, many of us working class stiffs pay a fair portion of our own health care. In fact, many on here are self employed and pay the entire cost.

As far as emotional issues, I get it. However if that's a problem that's too great to overcome, then maybe another line of work is a better fit for a lady.

So a gent that can afford higher prices probably has equally as much to lose. Set your fees at any level you choose...that's why you're an independent provider. But don't minimize the risk on the male side.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:17 AM   #25
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Higher donations don't always reduce client frequency. Seems to me STD's are a risk on both sides. Fear also runs both ways, as I've seen ladies out gents in the past and there have been incidences of run ins with "managers" and boyfriends.

So let's add to that the possibility of the loss of a six figure job, divorce court, child support and see how a gents risk stacks up. Last time I looked, many of us working class stiffs pay a fair portion of our own health care. In fact, many on here are self employed and pay the entire cost.

As far as emotional issues, I get it. However if that's a problem that's too great to overcome, then maybe another line of work is a better fit for a lady.

So a gent that can afford higher prices probably has equally as much to lose. Set your fees at any level you choose...that's why you're an independent provider. But don't minimize the risk on the male
Lol and you really think your making valid points lol ok
Have a great day
Old 02-18-2015, 11:18 AM   #26
*Ginger*
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 271081
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually My Introductory Rate Will Expire 2/28/2015 And Those I Have Had The Pleasure Of Meeting Before Then Will Be Grand Fathered In!!!

*Ze* Has made A Very Tasteful And Strong Point Within Her Post!!!
*Ginger* is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 11:23 AM   #27
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol and you really think your making valid points lol ok
Have a great day
Sorry Lily, I'm stupid that way. Forgive the foolishness of trying to illustrate a different perspective.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:24 AM   #28
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Everyone needs to read this shit. I don't give a fuck how long it is.

Well said, OP. This subject never gets old, and probably never will. Of course, it's always a polarizing topic. I understand both sides of it, and naturally, I gotta lean towards the side that favors me.

Me? I got a lot of shit to pay for in life. Mortgage, school loans, several bills involved the house that I can barely keep track of (I literally need a wall chart to show me all of my recurring expenses), which doesn't include OTHER expenses, that aren't recurring, but happen enough to be annoying (car expenses, friends and family 'loans', etc). All that said, why the hell would I want to pay $400 an hour for something that I'm only going to have access to for one measly hour?

Who else pays that kind of money for anything for an hour? I asked this in another rates/money thread? WOULD YOU LADIES PAY FOR ANYTHING AT 400 BUCKS AN HOUR? And don't give me semantic bullshit about not HAVING to do it. WOULD YOU, is the question. Women haggle over shoes in a department shoe. They haggle over outfits. They haggle over shit. EVERYBODY DOES IT, including horny guys, because we all want to pay less.

If your rates are in the mid 2's and higher, and you don't offer MSOG, then your fucking service SUCKS.

Yeah.

With MSOG, it's the thought that counts. Literally. We don't have to bust a second time, but did you TRY? No? Then what are we going to do for the next 25-30 minutes? Talk? About what? I don't need therapy. Getting up and getting dressed is the wrong answer. This has to be one of the perks of paying so much for only an hour of 'work'. I can one pop in 20 minutes from a $150 visit. Why should I or anyone pay $400 an hour to get the same thing?? That's just simple economics. At those rates, you need to be better than the ones with lesser rates. Otherwise, what's the point?

And to the guys that talk all this shit about 'whiners and complainers', you didn't build your 'wealth' by being so careless with money. Part of the reason why these rates keep skyrocketing is because they know you fat, lonely, limp dick bastards will pay it to have a hot chick that's way out of your league sitting on your lap for an hour. Pussy makes guys make hasty, self defeating decisions. It's been happening since the medieval days. They use that shit against us, because we have no will power. But some of us do have some will power. I will NEVER pay $400 an hour for anything until I move up at least 2 tax brackets.

Now, all that bullshit I just said, I'll say this, for the ladies, because I do love y'all, all of you (really, I do). There has to be a perk for them to do this shit as long as they do. It's not always easy spending an hour with a fat bastard (I'm not built like Hercules...yet, but I do work out, so I'm kinda sorta a fat bastard myself), to make his ass feel like the king that he isn't, and to do it with a smile on your face. That takes a lot of heart and strength, and you deserve something for that.

With THAT said, ladies, play the part. Be that hot woman in the pics. Take care of your bodies. Work out. Shit, not only is it healthy, but it's also beneficial to your 'job'. And DOLL UP a little bit. I'm not saying you have to go to the salon for every appointment. But look pretty, smell pretty, put that little skirt on or that nighty on that makes you look like a million bucks. If you do all of this, plus the MSOG, I may forget the fact that maybe I'm overpaying a bit for something that I only get to play with for an hour.

Just saying.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 11:39 AM   #29
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sorry Lily, I'm stupid that way. Forgive the foolishness of trying to illustrate a different perspective.
Your not lol don't put words in my mouth, it's just so much deeper than that. To you its a choice, for some of the women it's not.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:52 AM   #30
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm personally about the raise my rates. Get grandfathered in while you can. That's all I have got to say.

Well, then again, I like my pussy tight.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women