Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2014, 02:44 PM   #16
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 251392
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Well, color me bad but...

...I do enjoy a good dick pic. But I want to go find the ones I like to look at, not just have some dick pic plopped into my email or text without provocation.

The best dick pics are usually found on Craigslist under the M4M section! Sad but true!
seductrix4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 03:54 PM   #17
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendoban View Post
Recently in my work place the topic of dick pics came up. Do women enjoy them? What do they so with them? Do they share like men do? Are some of the questions asked.

What are your thoughts on the subject?
Unless I ask for them ... no thanks. If I have shown a pic (say of an bf or ex) to a friend I didn't like email or text it but I'd show it to em' on my phone (after asking if they wanted to see it). I see enough dicks...so Brett Favre'ing (sending surprise and often unwanted dick pics) impresses me none. If you're going to send pics of yourself be fully clothed in them.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 04:26 PM   #18
Dr. Vanity
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248246

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJewel View Post
They are to me, yet so many men seem to think that if we see their cock we'll swoon and instantly be horny...

ya, right..... lolol.....

and yet, they still come. I'm with Dahlia.. If a gent starts sending me his cock pics.. we're finished...
Couldn't have said it better!
Dr. Vanity is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 04:44 PM   #19
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I never understood why a guy would do this, especially unsolicited. Same way I feel about a woman showing it all with pics. I prefer to leave alittle to the imagination, let alone just showing alittle class and tact.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 06:34 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I send out photos of my 1.3" of dangling death all the time.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:25 PM   #21
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

I had a great pic I was gonna send to a lady a few hours before we were gonna go on a date, we had already done the deeds.

I thought the pic would not get her motor running, which was the point, so I sent her a "sweet" text, which got her motor running(I learned later).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I send out photos of my 1.3" of dangling death all the time.
yeah, but if no one can see it, did you really send it?

the answer is NO
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 02:11 PM   #22
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductrix4u View Post
...I do enjoy a good dick pic. But I want to go find the ones I like to look at, not just have some dick pic plopped into my email or text without provocation.

The best dick pics are usually found on Craigslist under the M4M section! Sad but true!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 06:57 AM   #23
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Anthony Wiener assures me that the girls love them!
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 12:22 PM   #24
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Anthony Wiener, Brett Favre, and other guys sext pics of their junk and it gets shown all over the Internet. People call them idiots.

Bar Rafaeli, and other Hollywood actresses sext pictures of their tits, asses, buttholes, etc to their boyfriends. Those pics get shown all over the Internet. People can't call them idiots because that's "slut shaming".

#Pussypass

Apple's iCloud gets blamed with out proof or details. Pundits are calling for tougher laws. It's like the 9/11 of sex scandals and you just know they're going to overreact.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 02:31 PM   #25
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Its part of the whole women being from Venus and men being Mars thing.

If the nude pics of celebrities flap proves anything, it is that many women love taking nekkid pics of themselves. Men, of course, love them for it, and love to look.

But the reverse isn't exactly true. Men love taking pics of their junk, but the women who love seeing pics of their junk are the minority, not the majority. Why do you think Playgirl markets primarily to gay men, and not women?

Do women like seeing pics of sexy men? You betcha. But most women agree that what we find sexy about men is not full nudity. I will get ten times more excited at the sight of a man in uniform - firefighter gear, Army uniform, etc etc, than I get at seeing a picture of that very same guy fully nude.

Naked pics just don't do anything for me. Its a brain thing. Put a hard cock right in front of me, and watch the pupils dilate. Show me a pic of a hard cock and "meh". If I can't touch it, suck it, and fuck it, I just can't get excited about it.

*Disclaimer: I definitely don't speak for all women, the above post is based purely on my personal opinions, and my observations.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 03:11 PM   #26
Guest030219
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Quote:
I will get ten times more excited at the sight of a man in uniform - firefighter gear, Army uniform, etc etc, than I get at seeing a picture of that very same guy fully nude.
Thanks Sins for giving us men in the Army props for the way we look in our uniforms. I know, now everyone wears the Army Uniform, but still an Army Uniform. BTW, I have seen some pretty hot ass women in uniform as well, especially when I was at Ft Polk, LA, hot summer day, spending time at the washrack cleaning our Engineer Equipment, spraying a lot of water at each other unintentionally, and getting our t-shirts wet. Mmmmmm.
Guest030219 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 03:33 PM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Women sometimes get bored and need a laugh, send them dick pics.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:14 PM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The ladies often request photos of my 1.3" of dangling death.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women