Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2023, 11:23 PM   #16
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I can point you the storys and videos of Ray Epps
on the Revolver website - where you'll surely want
to view BOTH parts 1 and 2.

... Epps on "60 Minutes" or wherever you saw his-own
sob story surely doesn't tell the TRUE story.

... You also rather conveniently left out the EVIDENCE
against Epps there... No matter. Revolver News will
surely clue you on.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 11:39 PM   #17
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I’ve read the revolver series, both parts, and seen all the videos. How about you showing the evidence? You can’t tell someone to provide evidence that he’s not cheating on his wife. How’s he supposed to do that if he’s faithful? It’s contingent on you to present evidence he did.

If you believe Epps should go to jail, then you darn sure should believe Trump should go to jail.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 11:15 AM   #18
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... So YOU didn't believe the evidence that Revolver showed?

... Is THAT it?

... Video of Epps encouraging people to go "In to the Capitol"
when those who did are charged with Federal crimes.

And what of Epps and his e-mails there - AFTER what happened?
Uh, any reason for WHY Epps was at the Capitol on 5 Jan??

What might be the "reason" for that??

.. Reckon it's fair dinkum IF this is just another liberal
contortion issue - where ya wanna deny simple facts, but
no sense being silly with it, mate.

... Why was Ray Epps NOT charged in accordance with others
who did the same thing?

... If yer answer to that is "Ray Epps doesn't deserve jail"
- that NOT being honest about the question.

And YOU have a good reputation 'round here of being
a fair-minded bloke.

#### Salty
Old 10-07-2023, 01:53 PM   #19
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... NONE of that answers the question I asked.
... Please try again.

#### Salty
Why so punchy is nobody answers your questions? You come off as a hypocrite.

Maybe if you answered questions a few people posed to you than a quid pro quo would happen here.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 02:37 PM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
... So YOU didn't believe the evidence that Revolver showed?

... Is THAT it?

... Video of Epps encouraging people to go "In to the Capitol"
when those who did are charged with Federal crimes.
What evidence? It was more like fantasy. They selectively showed parts of videos that supported their fantasy. For example, Epps said, "I'm gonna put it out there, I'm probably gonna go to jail for this. Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol! Into the Capitol! Peacefully!! Peacefully."

Revolver conveniently cut the video short when Epps said "peacefully." See the second video in the Revolver piece:

https://revolver.news/2021/10/meet-r...e-u-s-capitol/

Revolver omitted video where Epps told protestors not to mess with the police on January 5 or earlier in the day on January 6. They did include a segment of Epps trying to calm the crowd later in the day on January 6 and bizarrely present that as evidence he's a federal agent.

Revolver's theories about the "Ray Epps Breach Team," illustrated in Dilbert's links, are a complete laugh. The evidence from the famous video where protestors pour past the barricade disproves them. When Epps whispered into Ryan Salame's ear before Salame broke through the barricade, he told him to relax, that the cops are doing their job. That was told to the FBI by Salame. And bystanders confirmed Epps was trying to calm people at the barricade. Contrast with Joseph Biggs, a leader of the Proud Boys. Salame had hesitated about confronting police officers at the barricades. So Biggs flashed Salame a gun, questioned his manhood, and told him to push the barricades. Revolver however chooses to assign responsibility for the breach at this location to Ray Epps instead of Joseph Biggs.

Quote:
And what of Epps and his e-mails there - AFTER what happened?
I haven't seen the Emails. Perhaps you could post a link.

Quote:
Uh, any reason for WHY Epps was at the Capitol on 5 Jan??

What might be the "reason" for that??
Because, like you, he was a strong Trump supporter. If you'd been in Washington D.C., who would you have listened to? Ray Epps who was telling you to go into the Capitol and protest peacefully? Or Joseph Biggs who was looking to kick ass and manhandle police? I bet you would have either protested peacefully outside the Capitol grounds or done like Epps, who went further but based on all the evidence did so peacefully.

Or if you're not referring to Epps being in Washington on January 5, but rather believe he was on Capitol Grounds on January 5 cutting fences or something, please post evidence.

I believe I recall reading that Epps, his son and his son's friend saw some of the sites around D.C. on January 5, as they viewed the trip to Washington as a mini family vacation. Maybe they went by the Capitol then. If that's what you're getting at, then yeah, you can interpret that like 2000 mules, that every time some random person drives by a ballot drop box he's engaged in election fraud.

Quote:
.. Reckon it's fair dinkum IF this is just another liberal
contortion issue - where ya wanna deny simple facts, but
no sense being silly with it, mate.
In this instance the anti-Trumpers aren't contorting the facts. It's Trumpers turning on Trumpers. It's like the ducks I used to watch with my son at a pond. All the ducks would peacefully mind their own business. Then some of them would turn on one of the ducks and viciously attack it, and chase it around the neighborhood, blood flying.

The anti-Trumpers aren't contorting anything. They're sitting back and laughing.

Quote:
. Why was Ray Epps NOT charged in accordance with others
who did the same thing?
Based on New York Times reporting, only a handful of protestors who went onto Capitol Grounds but who were not proven to have entered the Capitol building were prosecuted. Ray Epps was one of the handful who were singled out.

If you're going to argue that he should be prosecuted for being a loud mouth, and telling people who apparently weren't listening based on their replies that they should go to/into the Capitol peacefully, then you need to tell me why you think Trump should not be prosecuted for saying something similar, to a lot of people who did exactly what he told them to do.

While you and Epps are Trump fans and I'm not, we're all on the same page on more issues than not. You don't turn on people who are on your side and falsely accuse them of being government agents. I'm not accusing you of that. I am accusing Tucker Carlson and Revolver. I don't think they truly believe Epps was a government agent. Rather they were looking for more readers and viewers and advertising dollars.

And again, how much sense does it make that the deep state would send agents into a crowd to encourage it to attack the deep state? And why is Epps being prosecuted for ANYTHING if he were a government agent? If he were, he'd be in something like the witness protection program. He wouldn't be asking a judge in Washington D.C. to let him carry a gun before sentencing to defend himself from the crazies. The judge said "no" by the way.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 09:51 PM   #21
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Because the government doesn't want to confirm
that he was working as a government informant.

So - because of all the camera-work showing what Epps
did at the Capitol - they were forced to throw a weak
charge at him. ... Why did they wait "so long"??

... You're surely free to believe whatever you wish there, Tiny.
Just as you're also free to believe Trump colluded with Russia,
there was No voter-fraud, and that the Hunter laptop is fake.

That-way YOU can stay "in the know" - because the government
tells you so. ...

#### Salty
Old 10-08-2023, 01:22 PM   #22
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
... Because the government doesn't want to confirm
that he was working as a government informant.

So - because of all the camera-work showing what Epps
did at the Capitol - they were forced to throw a weak
charge at him. ... Why did they wait "so long"??

... You're surely free to believe whatever you wish there, Tiny.
Just as you're also free to believe Trump colluded with Russia,
there was No voter-fraud, and that the Hunter laptop is fake.

That-way YOU can stay "in the know" - because the government
tells you so. ...

#### Salty
I don't believe Trump colluded with Russia. In fact, I think Trump's Russia policy was inspired. If he'd been re-elected Russia probably wouldn't have invaded Ukraine.

I believe the info we're reading about that came from Hunter's Laptop is real.

Yes there was voter fraud in 2020, and many other elections. But nowhere near enough to have changed the results of the presidential election. And yes, some judges and governors did arbitrarily change voting procedures, without legislative approval, that made it easier for Democrats to win. However, despite what Blackman would have you believe, that was not because the changes overturned Republican measures to suppress the vote of Democrats. It was because Trump unfortunately encouraged Republicans not to vote by mail. It was a lot easier for Democrats to vote than Republicans who listened to Trump.

And as to Epps, I don't understand why MAGA Republicans turned on one of their own.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 02:50 PM   #23
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Trump’s campaign colluded passively and actively with Russia. And Russia acted to Trump’s benefit because they hated Cinton. It's hard to believe Trump himself colluded with Russia, mainly because he's too stupid and inept.

Trump's Russia policy (really Putin policy) of appeasement would've, If he'd been re-elected, made Putin not have to invade Ukraine to achieve his desired results.

There's been no info that came from Hunter's Laptop that means anything, except that Hunter’s a douche, junkie, shithead. But no one really cares except dummies that confuse Hunter with Joe.

Yes there was voter fraud in 2020 of such a small and minimal nature like in nearly every election by both Republicans and democrats, but nothing that made any difference in the election.

Yes, due to a pandemic, some judges and governors did changed voting procedures, without legislative approval, that made it easier for everyone to vote. However, despite what a bunch of dummies continue to believe those changes didn't advantage either party and because Trump stupidly encouraged Republicans not to vote by mail or vote early, his plan backfired against the Republicans stupid enough to listen to him.

And as to Epps, like nearly all Trunp supporters, he's a fucking idiot MAGA believer who’ll get from his own exactly what he deserved.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 04:32 PM   #24
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Trump’s campaign colluded passively and actively with Russia. And Russia acted to Trump’s benefit because they hated Cinton. It's hard to believe Trump himself colluded with Russia, mainly because he's too stupid and inept....
That was one of the big points I got out of the Mueller Report.

Come on...you think donny&co were really interested in adoptions with Natalia Veselnitskaya?

Yup. He was too stupid to collude. And it was shown.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women