Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Small business concepts
MALE -Yes many providers could use these 9 75.00%
MALE -No most providers do these already 0 0%
MALE -they do not fit the " small business" here 1 8.33%
MALE -no opinion 0 0%
FEMALE -Yes there are ideas I could use 0 0%
FEMALE -No I already do of or most of this 2 16.67%
FEMALE -they do not fit the " small business" here 0 0%
FEMALE -no opinion 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #16
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Newtotown, don't take this the wrong way, 'cause I mean no flame....but I think this quote hits it out of the ballpark
NO flames from either. It is an inquiry only. style made valid points and these are the responses so far. I intentionally let the ladies respond by clicking so that did not have to MARK themselves in any way.

MALE -Yes many providers could use these 8 88.89%
MALE -No most providers do these already 0 0%
MALE -they do not fit the " small business" here 1 11.11%
MALE -no opinion 0 0%

FEMALE -Yes there are ideas I could use 0 0%
FEMALE -No I already do of or most of this 0 0%
FEMALE -they do not fit the " small business" here 0 0%
FEMALE -no opinion 00%
Voters: 9.

Since the ladies choose not to vote we will not know. But we do have a strong client opinion it would appear.
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #17
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by style1913 View Post
Newtotown,

Perhaps because they find the topic not worth their time or they are not inclined to give away anything of value for free.

After all, I don't think its the women wanting advice here. It's the men offering help where none was requested.
Ahahahahaha

I love you.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:06 PM   #18
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, the intended audience for this condescending tripe is not literate enough to get through the whole post and the rest of us will start taking business advice from a trick about the 12th of never.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:48 PM   #19
ss4699
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna View Post
Honestly, the intended audience for this condescending tripe is not literate enough to get through the whole post and the rest of us will start taking business advice from a trick about the 12th of never.
LL the article is from a small business website, not me, not my area of experertise. So it is not coming specifically from a "trick".
I would agree some providers might not be able to adapt some things. It would have to be adapted to the specific of any particular business.

I did not mean to offended you or others. Hope you understand that?
Old 08-06-2012, 02:10 PM   #20
CharlieMcGuire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146409
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna View Post
I would like to say that I very much disagree with the idea that new or traveling ladies are "after my money." While there can definitely be friction, there is no need to feed this notion that we are all jealous cutthroats (especially in a thread about good small business practices).
Agreed - different strokes for different folks.

I'm not about to travel to a different city with the sole thought/intent/purpose of hijacking business from other ladies. I'm in the city probably because I want to be in the city, make new hobby friends, widen my business market or I was requested.

Some ladies may indeed be this way, but not everyone.
CharlieMcGuire is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:00 PM   #21
CaptainOveur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Asymmetric Information and Provider Labor

Thank you for your input LW.

Quote:
Being a market participant, it is in my economic self-interest, (as it should be for all hobbyists), to find, develop, encourage and share information about new, fresh entrants into this marketplace for labor.

The economic reality of our country's slow motion crash will affect both sides of the business. With a declining economy, newly out of work civilian girls (the fresh entrants) will be attracted to the profession. At the same time, newly out of work hobbyists with have less (or no) hobby $ to spend, putting additional downward pressure on rates.

Perhaps there will be a trend towards the lollipop/quickie service as a means getting continued satisfaction but at a reduced rate. One could envision the $500/$400 girls dropping in to the $350/$400 range to stay busy. It would work too, but at the expense of the girls previously in that range who must either up their game or drop their rate.

But I think I disagree about this being a labor market. It still seems to me to be a service industry.

Quote:
as long as a buyer can go in the Home Depot parking lot and hire a new (illegal) landscaper, give her two minutes of instruction on which end of the shovel to dig with, and pay the prevailing "minimum" wage, the small business model does not really apply.
It does not apply to the Home Depot girls, but there are independent girls who are operating as a business. They are doing more than laboring. They are scheduling, following up, marketing, doing the accounting and payroll, etc. Some are doing well enough to have a secretary or assistant and even take credit cards.
CaptainOveur is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:21 PM   #22
CaptainOveur
Valued Poster

Default Style over Substance

Style, thank you for your input. You've been a member for eight months with four posts up to this point, two of which were reviews. I am pleased that you chose to enter into this discussion and add 50% more posts to your credit. And I mean that.

Quote:
your advice fails because your assuming that providers are commodities and that "x" (no matter who does it) is worth "y."
I agree, it was an overly simplified representation of the market, but I disagree with your interpretation of my words. A commodity is something like corn, green beans, broccoli. In effect, corn is corn.

Providers are not corn. Yes, they can be creamed or buttered, but that's about the limit to the comparison.

Corn can not adjust its level of service. A provider can. She can be full service, GFE, PSE, quickie, or even self service (I've seen this in reviews).

Quote:
Anything given for free isn't worth the time it takes to read it or hear it.
Really? I do agree, advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise. And I'm not claiming to be wise.

But as I will be in Des Moines next week for a couple of days, it did occur to me to ask you for any recommendations. However, since I would have to pay you for it to be worthwhile I will inquire elsewhere.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:38 PM   #23
CaptainOveur
Valued Poster

Default Don't call me Shirley

Quote:
the intended audience for this condescending tripe is not literate enough to get through the whole post
Lili, do you mean to say that your sister providers are not smart enough to read through this thread? That is condescending. And someone even +1'd it.

Quote:
and the rest of us will start taking business advice from a trick about the 12th of never.
Your descent into street vernacular has cost you at least one potential customer. I wonder how your "customers" like knowing how you really feel about them.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:23 PM   #24
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow verbosity meets pomposity.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:04 PM   #25
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

There are very few business women here.
Majority are just chicks (and pimps) on a hustle. These tips will fall on deaf ears.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #26
ss4699
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Wow verbosity meets pomposity.
Love your sense of humor young lady.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick View Post
There are very few business women here.
Majority are just chicks (and pimps) on a hustle. These tips will fall on deaf ears.
Serious RBC?
Old 08-07-2012, 12:41 AM   #27
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Very serious.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:23 AM   #28
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Exactly..

Quote:
Originally Posted by style1913 View Post
Newtotown,

Perhaps because they find the topic not worth their time or they are not inclined to give away anything of value for free.

After all, I don't think its the women wanting advice here. It's the men offering help where none was requested.
As usual what we have here is another frivolous poll and ensuing dialogue by someone who is in very dire need of a "life"....

EDIT - Removed previous handle
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #29
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainOveur View Post
Lili, do you mean to say that your sister providers are not smart enough to read through this thread? That is condescending. And someone even +1'd it.

Your descent into street vernacular has cost you at least one potential customer. I wonder how your "customers" like knowing how you really feel about them.

Oh dear, does someone not enjoy being reminded that this is a business interaction?

And you are probably the millionth person to tell me that I have caused such great offense that I will now longer be on your "list." But your attitude, lack of reading comprehension, and that enormous broomstick up your ass all lead me to believe that we would not have suitable chemistry.

Thank you for weeding yourself!
Old 08-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #30
garcia_fan
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainOveur View Post

Just for the record, I'm the one that "liked" it... Because I completely agree. The general public is quite stupid. We smart folk find it exhausting to deal with you normal people.
garcia_fan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women