Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-06-2010, 05:02 PM   #16
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

I'm a lover not a fighter, I am here to get laid (more), I just want to be and play safe.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:44 PM   #17
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

I saw the male vice cops speaking to one of the club workers earlier in the evening. They were huddled in the back corner by the bathroom at the little back bar. I recognized the suits when they showed back up with hoods on.

If you compromise the club, there is no need compromise any of the patrons. Keep in mind that the club ran security at the front door as well.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:49 PM   #18
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

ding ding ding, we may have a winner. TY TxJohn. Good info and you are correct about the door now that I think about it.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:15 PM   #19
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_head View Post
On home2, Hambone was "Last Seen: 26th March 2009 - 03:46 PM," and has ZERO posts. Ck set that up to mirror ASPD, with forum names, Mods and all.
I have HomeII open right now . Hambone and 2dogs are forum leaders on that site.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #20
metal_head
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
I have HomeII open right now . Hambone and 2dogs are forum leaders on that site.
I know, Hambone just hasn't posted anything there, so I really don't think he is on that board. I think it's just his name there. Where ever he is, I wish him the best.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #21
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Rat Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
I know of a few, I would like to know the gents and who were the rats.
I don't think were any "rats" per say. I think some people talked to the wrong people at the wrong time and said the wrong things to people they didn't necessarily know.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #22
The G.O.A.T
BANNED

Encounters: 32

I found my pasta ticket in my car. You think I can redeem that sucker somewhere?
Old 01-06-2010, 06:38 PM   #23
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
I know, Hambone just hasn't posted anything there, so I really don't think he is on that board. It think it's just his name there. Where ever he is, I wish him the best.

I see what you mean. That is very strange indeed .
Old 01-06-2010, 06:39 PM   #24
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Where ever he is, I wish him the best.
He's probably the guy still playing the violin on that sinking ship...
Old 01-06-2010, 07:11 PM   #25
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The questions about HOW it happened are still being investigated. And yes, it is interesting that some "handles" were checked off but that person did not attend. So I believe vice did read the thread of who was not going to be there and were let in using those handles.

Clearly the door guy and cashiier doesn't have any idea who is who.

There were 2 vice ladies who said:
1. Hi I am new, UTR, no reviews. I will give you a BJ for 30 min for $75 - interested?
2. Hi I am new, UTR, no reviews. Read what is on my cell phone.
(hands cell phone to guy who reads) "I Love Greek"
Lady: Thats great, I love Greek also. I will do a 30 min Greek session for $75, interested?

5 guys said YES to these ladies and were arrested.

6 ladies answered specific hobby questions about services and $ and were busted.
1 Lady had drugs in her purse.

It is one thing for a KNOWN member to introduce you to someone and VOUCHES for that person. Its something completely different for discuss the hobby with someone who just walks up to you.....without a name....

The ladies were brought in by a "member on the guest list" with 2 UTR ladies.

Several people were NOT let in b/c they weren't on the invite list, despite having 2 ladies EACH with them.

Obviously some others got in.

The rules ARE pretty clear: no p4p; no discussion of p4p; no negotiation of p4p.

EVEN if you know a provider and are abso-fucking-ly sure everything is ok, SOMEONE MAY BE LISTENING over your shoulder.

The rules were in place for EVERYONE'S security.

There are ways to meet people at the social and talk at a later date; and ways to engage in risky behavior. There is nothing illegal about the socials; meet and greets; or anything else about the party....EXCEPT....

On member was approached by the BJ lady, he said he wasn't interested, he was just there to eat and drink; the lady then asked him for a card and as he handed her one, he was grabbed and handcuffed (but later released).

I have kicked people out of previous socials when I heard then discussing p4p. I have taken several people off the invite list for actually engaging in p4p at the previoius venue.

People got mad at me - and told me I was a dick for enforcing these rules.....What ever.

3 people got into the White House and actually shook the President's hand at the last dinner - with a zillion secret service people who got paid a ton of money for security.

The security at the socials is only as good as the members who do the vouching. I know ladies who actually gave vouches for guys they NEVER saw.....again, whatever.

The future socials will be dramatically paired down; venue will not be disclosed until a few HOURS before the event and the venues will change.

More security will be in place to insure JOHNNYBLOWJOB is really JOHNNYBLOWJOB.

UTR ladies will have a difficult time getting in, if at all.

The socials will be MUCH smaller.

All because a FEW people can't read or play by the rules.

It could have been worse. VICE could have arrested all 125 people and marched us all downtown, run us through the system, then let us all go the next morning.

Vice could have asked EVERYONE for their id; tkaen pictures, etc.

Vice ONLY arrested the people who broke the rules......or broke the rules and got caught!

any thoughts on future socials are always welcome.

But we will NEVER get to the bottom of what really happened.....
The only thing I can be sure of is......it will probably happen again!

Hopefully next time, Vice will leave with their tails between their legs because NO ONE will take the bait.

and FINALLY, I want my pasta ALSO!
Old 01-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #26
Guest040810-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

i put my unused pasta ticket in my glove compartment. maybe i can get two plates next time?
Old 01-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #27
flowerflower1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 59

thanks for the explanation CB. that is exactly what i needed to hear...
Old 01-06-2010, 09:45 PM   #28
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
Speaking of Hambone, where is the old boy?

This is also a good time to point out that you shouldn't assume that someone with a particular name on this board is the person using that name on another board.
Oh yes it does if you see the name it is them every time. It is an Internet rule.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:24 PM   #29
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna View Post
I think some people talked to the wrong people at the wrong time and said the wrong things to people they didn't necessarily know.
And that's PRECISELY why some (lol...read, me) think it's important to publish the handles of those who were detained at the social. There are those among us who consider the scenario you describe sufficient enough to be an unpardonable sin. Discretion is EVERYTHING to some of us.

I don't know if anyone rolled... frankly, don't care. It's much more a,

"...the Defense Department wishes to inform you that your son/daughter was killed because he/she was stupid..."

type of situation for me.

If 10-12 people got collared, there's a fairly good chance at least 1 has co-operated; or, was ALREADY co-operating & was "rung up" that night as part of HPD's theater of the absurd.

I don't have the time nor the energy to separate the wheat from the chaff. Just tell me who they were. They can go their way & I'll go mine.

No hard feelings or malice aforethought on my part. That's just how I see it.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:06 AM   #30
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Oh yes it does if you see the name it is them every time. It is an Internet rule.

Well, since everything you read on the internet is true, I guess you're right.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women