Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40394
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2010, 07:21 AM   #16
DocJon
Registered Member

Houston65, just keep on proving that Paultards is an accurate label.
DocJon is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:44 PM   #17
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
Hitler was elected to power by popular vote, in a democratic election. Took more than a few years for that country to get over that mistake.
Well said. +1
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:23 PM   #18
Houston65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Thanking Arizona for what? John McCain?
Houston65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:46 AM   #19
live4fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston65 View Post
And you know why non supporters of Ron Paul are called Freedom haters. Why is it that most Americans love Tyranny and hate Liberty?

>> what that saying... looking for the freedom of their chains...
live4fun is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:15 PM   #20
guest042912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
Well said. +1
So democratic elections are a bad thing?

I work for the insurance industry and boy are they fucking you, me and everyone else. I don't know how many claims I have to deny because of little things. Everything is correct on the claims an I still have to deny it. And we get the claim back with the info it needed and we deny it again for another reason. Oh man it's a racket. Boy was I glad the tea party was on our side. Thanks tea-baggers. We couldn't keep fucking America up the ass without you.
guest042912 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 01:03 PM   #21
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxr76xx View Post
I work for the insurance industry and boy are they fucking you, me and everyone else. I don't know how many claims I have to deny because of little things. Everything is correct on the claims an I still have to deny it. And we get the claim back with the info it needed and we deny it again for another reason.
If you truly believe you work for thieves, what does that make you? If your conscience is as stricken as you suggest, why don't you step up and do the honorable thing: resign? And can we presume from your commentary that you have complete confidence government bureaucrats will approve all your claims? Let's hope you're right, because if the government denies a righteous claim you will have no recourse. No appeal, no judicial oversight, no hope of any corrective whatsoever. After your heirs pat you on the face with a shovel that'll be the end of it. At least if the rotten thieving private insurers deny your clean claim your heirs can sue .... and win the fuckin' private healthcare lotto. There's the stick missing to whomp the government grandees upside their anointed noggins with, keep 'em almost honest. When the government runs your medical care, it owns you. No problem, if you don't object to serfdom. Some people may actually enjoy being subservient chattels but not me buddy.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:00 PM   #22
guest042912
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
If you truly believe you work for thieves, what does that make you? If your conscience is as stricken as you suggest, why don't you step up and do the honorable thing: resign? And can we presume from your commentary that you have complete confidence government bureaucrats will approve all your claims? Let's hope you're right, because if the government denies a righteous claim you will have no recourse. No appeal, no judicial oversight, no hope of any corrective whatsoever. After your heirs pat you on the face with a shovel that'll be the end of it. At least if the rotten thieving private insurers deny your clean claim your heirs can sue .... and win the fuckin' private healthcare lotto. There's the stick missing to whomp the government grandees upside their anointed noggins with, keep 'em almost honest. When the government runs your medical care, it owns you. No problem, if you don't object to serfdom. Some people may actually enjoy being subservient chattels but not me buddy.
Whatever.

I was only thanking you teabaggers. My stock went up everytime these stupid asses stalled the the vote. My stock was $25 when the debate started and now Its in the 40's. I'm so glad they took out the public option. Oh my gawd I get hard evertime these numbnuts riot against the government. My and my very liberal bosses was laughing at these retards for rioting. Thanks for distrusting the government so much. Thanks for putting more money in my pockets.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #23
ness
Momentum Achieved

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
Hitler was elected to power by popular vote, in a democratic election. Took more than a few years for that country to get over that mistake.
Actually he as appointed Chancellor by President Hindenburg on Jan 30 1933. When Hitler ran for President in 32 he lost to Hindenburg in both rounds of voting. After the Reichstag Fire Decree and the Enabeling Act you would be hard pressed to use the word democracy. The coup continued with political assassinations known as the Night of Long Knives which gave Hitler control of the SA and the coup was a done deal. When Hindenburg died in 34 the position of President was abolished.
ness is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:21 PM   #24
Guest052513
Account Disabled

Ah Republicans. They love democracy until they lose. Then its all "Hitler! Hitler!"

You lost, you fucked up the country and the adults are trying to fix it. Please go read a book about history before repeating your Palin/Beck quotes.
Guest052513 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #25
ness
Momentum Achieved

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie77007 View Post
Ah Republicans. They love democracy until they lose. Then its all "Hitler! Hitler!"

You lost, you fucked up the country and the adults are trying to fix it. Please go read a book about history before repeating your Palin/Beck quotes.
Ok so back to national fiscal responsibility.

It's funny that any US citizen would listen to a President and believe that he could effect the budget, clearly if you read the Constitution the purse strings belong to the lower house. So when was the last time the Dems controlled the house and passed a balanced budget? How about the Republicans?
ness is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:07 AM   #26
Houston65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie77007 View Post

I am not sure what you are talking about. When Bush was in power and Congress was passing the Patriot ACT...it was "Hitler, Hitler" then. Hmmm. The common theme is when you have democracy, instead of a Republic that whoever is elected is a "Hitler". In the case of the Kenyan born Obama, he mostly resembles Mao or Stalin.
Houston65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:42 AM   #27
guest042912
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston65 View Post
I am not sure what you are talking about. When Bush was in power and Congress was passing the Patriot ACT...it was "Hitler, Hitler" then. Hmmm. The common theme is when you have democracy, instead of a Republic that whoever is elected is a "Hitler". In the case of the Kenyan born Obama, he mostly resembles Mao or Stalin.
So because stupid liberals called bush hitler, you have to be a stupid conservative by calling Obama Stalin? Well, I think, calling your president hitler or Stalin is about the most un American thing ever. And your just as stupid as any liberal that does the same thing. Call me naive, but I never called bush evil and I'll never call Obama that either.

I used to think conservatives were proud to be Americans. But now they sound just as stupid as the liberals who said they would move to Canada if bush was elected.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:23 PM   #28
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Wake the f*ck up ! While you're arguing over who's at fault, Democrats or Republicans, the globalist bankers are bankrupting the country and preparing FEMA camps for those who would dare oppose them. Don't support the party over the welfare of the people, and I mean all of the people. Learn about the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderburg Group, the Club of Rome, etc. You can't win the war, if you don't know your enemy.

LS
LittleSpike is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:55 PM   #29
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSpike View Post
the globalist bankers are bankrupting the country and preparing FEMA camps for those who would dare oppose them
Looks like someone spiked that chewing gum of yours. And whose manning these camps, the Illuminati?
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:21 AM   #30
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Looks like someone spiked that chewing gum of yours. And whose manning these camps, the Illuminati?
Ignorance is its own reward !

LS
LittleSpike is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women