Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2015, 09:37 AM   #16
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
No more nervous than you are about Ben Carson performing research on a fetus from an abortion.
Oh, yeah....
You can see how badly that's affected his poll numbers.
Smear campaigns can sometimes backfire. Especially when there's no FBI investigation involved.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 04:28 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Ben Carson has said that he has never worked on the aborted fetuses of children and I tend to believe him over Huffpo, Politico, or Flighter

I'm hearing estimates of hundreds of classified emails on those servers now. I hope you didn't put too much on Hillary in Vegas.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 04:48 PM   #18
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Ben Carson has said that he has never worked on the aborted fetuses of children and I tend to believe him over Huffpo, Politico, or Flighter

I'm hearing estimates of hundreds of classified emails on those servers now. I hope you didn't put too much on Hillary in Vegas.
He is lying. He even wrote about it in 1992.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:15 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
He is lying. He even wrote about it in 1992.
he did. the 1992 paper exists.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...ssue-research/

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/20...-fetal-tissue/

speaking of abortion, i find the views of Mike Huckabee to be immoral and disgusting. he would ban all abortions, for any reason, including forcible rape, and the risk of death to the mother. he is an example of hard core religious fanatics and should euthanized for his views. Yes, euthanized. that kind of religious fanaticism is so dangerous it's essentially the exact same as the ISIS fanatic mustards. Cruz also believes this. Huckabee would sentence any woman who becomes pregnant to being a "Religious breeding slave" based on his extreme views. hmm. "Religious breeding slaves" .. where have we heard this before? Why, ISIS of course.

http://www.rt.com/op-edge/267793-isi...n-slaves-rape/

Religion is the product of a bygone era of a lack of knowledge about why things go bump in the night. Norse mythology came about to explain Thunder among other things, hence Thor the "God of Thunder". Religion, especially the Catholic Church, has for centuries suppressed the progress of Science and Knowledge.

Science, given time, can solve all of mankind's myriad problems. Pollution, Energy, Water, Food. all of it. what would Huckabee do? he'd "pray" for salvation while billions starve. doesn't sound vary morally right to me.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:13 PM   #20
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

http://legalinsurrection.com/2015/08...on-dead-broke/
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:22 PM   #21
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

speaking of abortion, i find the views of Mike Huckabee to be immoral and disgusting. he would ban all abortions, for any reason, including forcible rape, and the risk of death to the mother. he is an example of hard core religious fanatics and should euthanized for his views. Yes, euthanized. that kind of religious fanaticism is so dangerous it's essentially the exact same as the ISIS fanatic mustards. Cruz also believes this. Huckabee would sentence any woman who becomes pregnant to being a "Religious breeding slave" based on his extreme views. hmm. "Religious breeding slaves" .. where have we heard this before? Why, ISIS of course.

Religion is the product of a bygone era of a lack of knowledge about why things go bump in the night. Norse mythology came about to explain Thunder among other things, hence Thor the "God of Thunder". Religion, especially the Catholic Church, has for centuries suppressed the progress of Science and Knowledge.

Science, given time, can solve all of mankind's myriad problems. Pollution, Energy, Water, Food. all of it. what would Huckabee do? he'd "pray" for salvation while billions starve. doesn't sound vary morally right to me.
Goddamn, I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with every single thing you just said. Huckabee is the christian equivalent of an ISIS leader IMO. As technology marches forward, religion becomes less and less relevant.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 08:09 PM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Goddamn, I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with every single thing you just said. Huckabee is the christian equivalent of an ISIS leader IMO. As technology marches forward, religion becomes less and less relevant.
don't concern yourself too much. as i've told others here that had to reluctantly agree with something i've posted, just take a long hot shower and floss. you'd be squeaky clean again in no time.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 06:18 AM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN6sNp0b1WE
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:25 AM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:

Are you taking lessons from the Nazi Baby Killer? You made a statement about not only Huckabee but Cruz as well, okay, back it up with a citation. Not that shit that NBK pulled the other day when I asked for a citation about what a GOP candidate said and then he pulls some stupid shit about what ISIS is doing. Are you going to claim stupidity as well? You really want to pound Cruz and Huckabee, come up with the real citation and not something from the onion.

From the Business Insider, Scott Keyes, 12 August, 2015

Even former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee and Texas senator Ted Cruz, both of whom are playing for the party’s rightwing voters, have supported an abortion exception for the life of the mother.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/walke...#ixzz3jB1qHtAd

I just caught someone lying unless they can find a citation.
Old 08-18-2015, 09:10 AM   #25
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
don't concern yourself too much. as i've told others here that had to reluctantly agree with something i've posted, just take a long hot shower and floss. you'd be squeaky clean again in no time.
woomby takes golden showers down at Talletwackers and flosses with pubic hair multiple times a day ! That won't make him " squeaky clean ", unless he's squeaking like the puta that he is while doing the flossing AND getting his fudge packed !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:44 AM   #26
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you taking lessons from the Nazi Baby Killer? You made a statement about not only Huckabee but Cruz as well, okay, back it up with a citation. Not that shit that NBK pulled the other day when I asked for a citation about what a GOP candidate said and then he pulls some stupid shit about what ISIS is doing. Are you going to claim stupidity as well? You really want to pound Cruz and Huckabee, come up with the real citation and not something from the onion.

From the Business Insider, Scott Keyes, 12 August, 2015

Even former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee and Texas senator Ted Cruz, both of whom are playing for the party’s rightwing voters, have supported an abortion exception for the life of the mother.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/walke...#ixzz3jB1qHtAd

I just caught someone lying unless they can find a citation.
You haven't caught shit. Here's your headline, dumbass. And we are talking about Carson, not Huckabee. You were provided with proof that Carson did indeed do what he said he didn't, but you can't accept that.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2328350
Old 08-18-2015, 10:45 AM   #27
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
woomby takes golden showers down at Talletwackers and flosses with pubic hair multiple times a day ! That won't make him " squeaky clean ", unless he's squeaking like the puta that he is while doing the flossing AND getting his fudge packed !
Read that post to yourself until it makes sense...
Old 08-18-2015, 11:35 AM   #28
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
By the way when they open the one in Dallas are still gonna toss my salad when in town, or will you be eating there from now on?

I think its funny that you knew that was even a real place. Do you work there or just "hang" out?

Be careful, they have a policy about letting Travestido's in there.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:21 PM   #29
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
By the way when they open the one in Dallas are still gonna toss my salad when in town, or will you be eating there from now on?

I think its funny that you knew that was even a real place. Do you work there or just "hang" out?

Be careful, they have a policy about letting Travestido's in there.
I knew it was a real place because that's where woomby runs his gloryhole empire out of and he brags about the wealth he has from his "work" all the time here. Every one knows that we can sure trust woomby and all the other lying liberals to tell the truth. And woomby is the resident "salad tosser", so you need to ask that pobrecita puta maricon about all that fag stuff and rimming that you go for. And he's had no problems being a Travestido and working the 'holes at the men's room or out back by the dumpsters. Hasn't he let a WK like you come by for a freeby from him for posting a response back to me ? ......Dallas are still...." It appears that you and woomby went to the same preschool and " learn't spellin' " from the same inbred run Arkansas education system. Or did you skip the ESL classes like woomby, the " freelance writer for travel brochures " ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:54 PM   #30
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Is it really possible that NBK has gotten stupider? I even quoted the section on Huckabee and Cruz and still he thinks it was about Carson at that point. I wasn't even talking to NBK, I was talking to the Waco Kid. Go home NBK, get some woman an abortion or something.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women