Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160771
Yssup Rider60136
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40370
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35499
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2012, 04:59 PM   #16
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I went to a few M&G's a few years ago. They were alot of fun, though business wise made no difference one way or another. I stopped going because I was concerned about another attendee's discretion - or lack thereof.

But I'd be delighted to attend another if some folks decide to put some together.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:37 PM   #17
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default No thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I went to a few M&G's a few years ago. They were alot of fun, though business wise made no difference one way or another. I stopped going because I was concerned about another attendee's discretion - or lack thereof.

But I'd be delighted to attend another if some folks decide to put some together.
It only takes one person to blow the party wide open. It is the idiot who lands other people in jail.

It is better to evaluate each person at a time. I want to know the person, not the group. I can pass on the person, and walk away. But if the jerk is in a group he (gender intended) can screw it up for everyone.

No thank you.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #18
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post

Make sure when this does happen I get a pm or I'll go Mary Jane Nikki on here!

Lol MJN is the new going postal!
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #19
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

The logistics of arranging for a private venue are difficult -- no one is willing to commit to attending, and yet if we rent a space and no one shows up we are out money.

The public M&Gs were either TOO public, with people drawing a lot of attention or TOO subdued, with people complaining that nothing much happened.

The men wouldn't commit to come unless there were women confirmed. Women wouldn't commit to come unless they were assured of enough men. Catch-22, anyone?

No one could agree on when to have them. "Weekends are for family. Can't get away from the wife." "I can't go out to a party on a weeknight. I have to be at work in the morning." "The only time I am available is 9:30 on Sunday morning. How about then?"

Screening is a pain in the rear (ladies, I have some understanding for what your work entails).

When Maria and Kitten were here we talked at length about how they run them in Dallas. According to them, most M&Gs are planned by the women, which makes sense I suppose. They have the screening expertise and they know when they are available. If anyone (male or female) thinks they want to try to organize a M&G, let me know. I'm willing to share my experiences.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #20
Omahan
Secretary of State

The M&Gs were fine until some cowboys decided to turn them into fuckfests. As long as all you're doing is having a meal with some drinks and good conversation there is no need to worry. The only times I've heard of anyone getting into trouble at a M&G was when they were making dates for illegal activities.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #21
KCRock
Registered Member

The last Meet & Greet I attended at an establishment in the Waldo area was great fun and I met a lot of interesting people but some people weren't informed of the "dress code" and drew a lot of attention to our group. The ones organized by "The world famous" Jeff were more "private/screened" affairs and we just seemed like a work group having a get together. Some were also in private hotel rooms or apartments and were very relaxed. The ones that Q organized were done with much looser requirements and screening but also with plenty of notification of the facts that there would be no guarantees that the activities would be like the previous events. Fair warning was given and I believe that some of the women were "disappointed" in the benefits garnered from the meeting. I believe that some of the girls were expecting a more "Dallas type" event and it did not meet their expectations. Just my observations and in no way meant to be pro or con of either type event. Whoever organizes one of these events has to do lots of work and when few people (male or female) attend it is discouraging and makes people wary of attending future events.
KCRock is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #22
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

KC,

I enjoyed the ones Jeff had organized and I loved the lil get togethers I had, but they both were screened thoroughly and there were no expectations at least by the smart folks.

Too many times have I heard from folks not only in KC, but other cities that some folks show up expecting it to be a dating party and money maker. That's when people get in trouble. The dress code is important, you can't have ladies showing up looking like they just got off their corner or just walked out of a hip hop video shoot. You need to blend in, discreet.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:24 AM   #23
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default I got it

Let's all head north and have one at Omahan palatial bungalow..wtf, he's retired and single and he can moderate the party.
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:12 AM   #24
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

I have (somewhat exclusive) access to a large(er), private, secure and discreet location . . . maybe we can pull Jeff back in ("Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"). I may be willing to put forth some time and energy (I believe I may be changing my tune a bit on this issue) to making this happen. I am pretty sure Q and Sens and a few others will help me out if I asked nice . . . and damn if I don't know how to keep "you know who" well on the outside looking in (from far enough away that they shouldn't be an issue).

I need to ponder the possibilities.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:25 AM   #25
KCRock
Registered Member

KCRock is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:35 AM   #26
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm willing to have a small get together when I come to town, like I have before. Jackie and Q have been to a couple of mine.

Maybe I'll even make some tamales Jackie.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:52 AM   #27
Sleepyhollow
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

+1 to Jackie; great idea with discretion being so important. Just what I need; being spotted in a public forum with much younger ladies who are dressed for hip hop video shoot as per Ms. E.
Sleepyhollow is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #28
ezgoindude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepyhollow View Post
+1 to Jackie; great idea with discretion being so important. Just what I need; being spotted in a public forum with much younger ladies who are dressed for hip hop video shoot as per Ms. E.
I think what Jackie and MsElena are considering is something very descreet, private and mostly UTR. I can think of very few others on this board I would trust to do the screening for this. Only trusted entities would be allowed to know critical details. The time and location would be something kept secret and on a need to know basis. Frankly, I wouldn't even trust the communication channels on this board to convey this information. That includes PM. There can be no leaks.
ezgoindude is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:15 AM   #29
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to finally meet MsElena and Jackie.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 02:05 PM   #30
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

MsElena has great tamales. And she also cooks these delicious Mexican things with meat stuffed in corn dough. I don't know what they are called, but they are yummy. Oh, and did I mention her tamales?
KCQuestor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women