Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2016, 06:56 PM   #16
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

I really wish I can find the ages of some of you guys. It's beyond sad how the republicans in this forum and you wonder why we are about to lose 3 elections in a row. You guys are beyond sad and as far as I am concerned you are not real republicans.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:00 PM   #17
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default One can only apologize for oneself, to presume to apologize for another is arrogant and unseemly

And I thought you saying farewell
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:00 PM   #18
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

You'd think a big tough guy like you would have thicker skin.

You're a Crybaby.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:02 PM   #19
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

You're a Crybaby.
Yes, the little fella did type a wicked fist fight
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:02 PM   #20
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

You're a Crybaby.
That's coming from a man who was quick to hit the RTM button right ? Sort of back fired on ya punk.
Old 07-27-2016, 07:19 PM   #21
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
I really want to be honest and apologize on behalf of true conservatives. For many years I have been a faithful conservative and republican until the past decade or so where I witnessed my once beloved party slip into the abyss. I distanced myself from the party and look towards the liberatarian party for a relief. I soon realized that America is basically a two party system and the thought of a libertarian ever being elected is Moot.
However, when the GOP choose to elect Trump as head of the party I lost all faith. Trump is by far the most unqualified candidate to ever run for office and is also the most vile and arrogant person in politics. I can go on and on talking about trump.
In spite of all of this - I thought I would find in this forum like minded conservatives who are concerned about the demise of our party, but instead I find a bunch of cyber smacking cowards and bullies who have an IQ of a tennis ball making true conservatives look bad.
I even challenged these conservatives to debate me face to face but got nothing back but childish insults. To all the liberals in this forum please do not think the morons in these forums are representative of true conservatives. Once again I apologize for their ignorance.
I am a registered Democrat. I can really give a flying fuck about a party in the basic sense. I am much more concerned in keeping the traditions of this country and the rule of Law intact. Democrats nor Republicans have shown enough concern for those two very important factors. Both parties are more concerned with trying to drum up votes by trying to reel in potential voters to buy into their bullshit. If the Democratic Candidate Jim webb would have got the Democratic nomination, I would have supported him. Instead Hillary Clinton got it, and she has always displayed a great deal of lawlessness as far back when her Husband was Governor of Arkansas. Trump may say things people don't like, but I would much rather take my chances on Trump. At least he's less of a criminal than Clinton. Besides if Trump fucks up he'll be easier to impeach than Clinton.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:22 PM   #22
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's coming from a man who was quick to hit the RTM button right ? Sort of back fired on ya punk.
Awwwwww poor Lube Myass.

Old 07-27-2016, 07:26 PM   #23
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I am a registered Democrat. I can really give a flying fuck about a party in the basic sense. I am much more concerned in keeping the traditions of this country and the rule of Law intact. Democrats nor Republicans have shown enough concern for those two very important factors. Both parties are more concerned with trying to drum up votes by trying to reel in potential voters to buy into their bullshit. If the Democratic Candidate Jim webb would have got the Democratic nomination, I would have supported him. Instead Hillary Clinton got it, and she has always displayed a great deal of lawlessness as far back when her Husband was Governor of Arkansas. Trump may say things people don't like, but I would much rather take my chances on Trump. At least he's less of a criminal than Clinton. Besides if Trump fucks up he'll be easier to impeach than Clinton.

Jim
Why don't you check the current news feed you have an ex CIA director and an established and accomplishment military General against trump. Do you recall trump saying that he would kill the family members of terrorist ? If that doesn't scare you I don't know what will play.
What do you call a person who scams innocent people out of their money aka trump university? Trumps hands are not clean pal

Let's get to the big issue that I asked in several forums and got crickets : what are Trumps experience for the office of POTUS? He has zero political experience - never passed a bill in his life - he doesn't know politics - Clinton as much as I can't stand her has a wealth of political experience.

Also you are no democrat pal - I don't know a democrat alive even the sanders supporters who would take trump over Clinton
Old 07-27-2016, 07:27 PM   #24
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
By the way - because of you clowns I am highly considering voting for Hillary.
Dammit Lube, don't put that weight on me! I won't be able to sleep tonight!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:44 PM   #25
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Why don't you check the current news feed you have an ex CIA director and an established and accomplishment military General against trump. Do you recall trump saying that he would kill the family members of terrorist ? If that doesn't scare you I don't know what will play.
What do you call a person who scams innocent people out of their money aka trump university? Trumps hands are not clean pal

Let's get to the big issue that I asked in several forums and got crickets : what are Trumps experience for the office of POTUS? He has zero political experience - never passed a bill in his life - he doesn't know politics - Clinton as much as I can't stand her has a wealth of political experience.

Also you are no democrat pal - I don't know a democrat alive even the sanders supporters who would take trump over Clinton
No body is ultimately qualified to be president. Obama certainly wasn't and he certainly has proven that fact. Until Trump is investigated and indicted for any criminal wrong doing he still beats Clinton in that category hands down. You might need to watch the documentary "The Clinton Chronicles" and research the Mena Arkansas scandal when Bill was Governor to get a glimpse of their early criminal past. Nothing with the Clinton's has changed since.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:47 PM   #26
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I really wish I can find the ages of some of you guys. It's beyond sad how the republicans in this forum and you wonder why we are about to lose 3 elections in a row. You guys are beyond sad and as far as I am concerned you are not real republicans.
69 years, 6 months, 22 days.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:30 PM   #27
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
No body is ultimately qualified to be president. Obama certainly wasn't and he certainly has proven that fact. Until Trump is investigated and indicted for any criminal wrong doing he still beats Clinton in that category hands down. You might need to watch the documentary "The Clinton Chronicles" and research the Mena Arkansas scandal when Bill was Governor to get a glimpse of their early criminal past. Nothing with the Clinton's has changed since.

Jim
Ok let me be clear I wasn't a big fan of Barry sure he was green but he at his point in 2008 had more experience than trump at his current stage. A senator and also a constitutional law professor has more experience than a reality tv star.
Let's also be realistic and fair - when Barry got elected the economy was in shambles the current UE rate is below 5 percent I will say job well done - don't give me the bullshit about the numbers being flawed because they use the same system during any Presiential administration.
Now back to trump - he has made foolish statements about nato - about Japan being able to have their own military apparently he failed history otherwise he would know there was a treaty signed after world war 2 preventing japan from having its own army. Trump said we should kill family members of terrorist - that in itself should disqualify him- this is the longest a candidate has went without releasing their taxes - why ? What's he hiding ?
Old 07-27-2016, 08:31 PM   #28
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
69 years, 6 months, 22 days.
Senility has surely set in.!
Old 07-27-2016, 08:37 PM   #29
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Senility has surely set in.!
He's twice the man you are..... are but your twice his size.
Old 07-27-2016, 08:43 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm not a Trump fan, but Hillary is thoroughly dishonest, totally corrupt and hopelessly incompetent. She is a totally amoral sociopath. Trump has the best chance to beat her. That's why I'm supporting Trump. I don't think it's possible to comprehend what a disaster she will be. I don't want to find out.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women