Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160969
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2015, 02:47 PM   #16
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclark View Post
I, johnclark, do hereby swear I won't label PM's from providers as spam, or report them for abusing the PM system.

Ohhhhh man....be careful what you wish for, lol.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:54 PM   #17
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I found myself checking out one of my favorite areas and came upon this posting. One of my favorite topics. Nothing nicer and more of a turn on to a LOT of us guys that to sign in, see a message, open it and get a nice flirt from a woman! Maybe you saw some of our postings, reviews, requests, whatever, you thought we might be a great match, you're coming to town, we re coming to your town ( I'll be in dallas in August or Sept. :-). What's the deal you can't reach out to us? Not talking about texting phones, I'm meaning PMs on this site! I get it that some wouldn't appreciate it, (not really), betting most guys would love it. I mentioned this in my area, head responses just like here. I also got a PM from a lady coming to town, we chatted, we met, we had a blast! Nice!
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 06:11 AM   #18
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate to point out the obvious, but this is not Plenty of Fish nor is it match.com.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:19 AM   #19
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
I hate to point out the obvious, but this is not Plenty of Fish nor is it match.com.
So, you're saying that anything that feels good in the Hobby should come at a price?
If it makes you feel any better, consider the incidental contact as proactive marketing; I'm sure a lot of it is. But don't tell us that. We're the ones paying for IOP.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:31 AM   #20
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's not exactly what I'm saying. I am always happy to carry on a conversation with a gent, but only after they reach out to me.

I get what you're saying. It's nice to know a lady is thinking about you. But the majority of men that I know, do not want to have ladies pm them randomly and I think a lot of ladies just simply say " why don't you come see me, I'm lonely".
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 11:37 AM   #21
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Alyson Jones sent me a PM out of the blue one time and just said hey I read your reviews and I think we would have a great time together. I liked it and have seen her many times. I didn't mind it at all. And I can't see how that would bother anyone.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 11:40 AM   #22
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
Alyson Jones sent me a PM out of the blue one time and just said hey I read your reviews and I think we would have a great time together. I liked it and have seen her many times. I didn't mind it at all. And I can't see how that would bother anyone.
You must have been putting a lot of details in the physical description area of the review...
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 02:07 PM   #23
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclark View Post
I've gotten sketchy responses from the ISO section. And the request is usually dead in 24 hours. I see this as more of a longer term invitation where the provider shows the initiative, possibly making for a better session.
+1. Also open to PMs. I'm not sure why PMs are an issue for guys. It's not like someone can go in there and read them - and if they can you have bigger issues. I guess if you don't like them you can always ignore. It's odd how many of the guys on this thread are open to it and most of the ladies think it's wrong to do so.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:36 PM   #24
jimlizardking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I see nothing wrong with a lady here sending me a cum do me pm
jimlizardking is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 02:05 PM   #25
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner View Post
It's not like someone can go in there and read them -many of the guys on this thread are open to it and most of the ladies think it's wrong to do so.
I agree that random emails and especially random texts can be a serious issue, particularly with people in a relationship, but pm's should not be an issue. And I don't think most providers think it's wrong; I think they all suffer from the sins of the few. There are those that lack discretion and tend to abuse open channels of communication and everybody gets blamed.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:15 PM   #26
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
+1

There's a difference between spam and a personal email or PM, and it's not too difficult to tell when someone has taken the time to compose something directed to a specific individual.

DING DING DING GUTTER, TELL HIM WHAT HE'S WON!!!!!!
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 06:17 PM   #27
Hal-10000
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Just my 0.02 cents....

Just my 0.02 cents:

I find this an interesting idea (OP). I myself don't mind getting PMs or even text messages from *providers I've seen previously*. I can clearly see the point being made by those above with respect to unsolicited "spam" / "adverts"....but that's a not quite the same as what I'm referring to. In other words, I do consider it poor taste to receive a PM from a provider "out of the blue". However, if I've seen a provider before, or contacted the provider before (e.g. PM them to chat, ask a question, etc.); then by all means -- they should feel free to PM (or text) me if they're thinking of me or want to see me.

Now, it must be said; I do not have an S.O. or kids...or anyone else...so, I don't have the problem of worrying about random messages from [sexy, horny] women. :-)

Lastly, I'm not sure how to implement this idea...I think *for me* the distinction is: "provider's I've seen or contacted previously".

Again, just my [tiny] thoughts,

~Hal
Hal-10000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 08:43 PM   #28
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
That's not exactly what I'm saying. I am always happy to carry on a conversation with a gent, but only after they reach out to me.

I get what you're saying. It's nice to know a lady is thinking about you. But the majority of men that I know, do not want to have ladies pm them randomly and I think a lot of ladies just simply say " why don't you come see me, I'm lonely".
I have noticed that is the most comon response Laura Lynn. However, I've noticed a number of guys thinking a little flirt would be nice also. I'm betting there are more guys like me on this site who would get a kick getting a flirt from a lady than those who would think less of the lady.
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 09:47 PM   #29
Steelman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

+another 1 for Johnclark. Being single and no strings is probably the key. I know some guys would not like the attention, but personally, I would welcome it also.
Steelman is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 10:44 PM   #30
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal-10000 View Post
I think *for me* the distinction is: "provider's I've seen or contacted previously".
That was pretty much my frame of reference, too. A woman I've seen before who indicates, in a way that suggests that there is at worst a personal touch in the correspondence and at best a genuine interest in seeing me again has a leg up on the competition when my next window of opportunity arises.

Very occasionally -- like twice over the years -- a woman has contacted me via PMs or email based on something I've written in a public forum. One resulted in a long-distance correspondence over several months that culminated in a nice evening when I wound up taking a business trip to her city. The other was a woman in Dallas who, I've been told, you don't seek out; she seeks you out. Not being familiar with her reputation and not being able to recognize an approach when it's made, I didn't realize she was doing the approaching.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women