Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47566
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2014, 07:16 PM   #16
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz View Post
He even said he doesn't do reviews....He seemed like he was UTI as well his eyes were wide and smiling a LOT
What does any of this have to do with him giving you a No Review? Consider yourself lucky he brought you that little $25. Most guys would not have. Lol
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 08:46 PM   #17
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49

Ms.. Sweetz we will just have to agree to disagree.

I felt I was fair in my review of you and I clearly understand you disagree with the NO recommendation.

There are 135 members that give you excellent reviews.

there are now 2 that give you a NO recommendation, I see a pattern.

I am not sure why a cheap, lying, cheating, UTI, fuck head is such a big problem for you.

This should help clear up some of the confusion on your rates up front so your guest do not have to drive back to settle up on the donation.

I know I am sometimes a dick, my apologies.......
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:02 AM   #18
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixShot View Post
Ms.. Sweetz we will just have to agree to disagree.

I felt I was fair in my review of you and I clearly understand you disagree with the NO recommendation.

There are 135 members that give you excellent reviews.

there are now 2 that give you a NO recommendation, I see a pattern.

I am not sure why a cheap, lying, cheating, UTI, fuck head is such a big problem for you.

This should help clear up some of the confusion on your rates up front so your guest do not have to drive back to settle up on the donation.

I know I am sometimes a dick, my apologies.......

Hat off to you sir, (given a time contraint that's the only imog. I could find)
Good apology. Hopefully she can find the time and follow suit!

See y'all my horse is thirsty.....
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 04:04 PM   #19
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LET ME MAKE A FEW THINGS CLEAR!!!! I AM NOT MANAGED,NEVER HAVE BEEN,NEVER EVEEER EVER EVER EVER WILL BE!!! FUCK YOU SIXSHOT YOU NEVER SAW A MANAGER OR PERSON OF ANY KIND NEAR OR AROUND MY ROOM SO YOU CAN STOP LYING. YOURE MAD BECAUSE YOU TRIED SHORTING ME . YOU WERE UNDER THE INFINFLUENCE OF SOMETHING WHEN I SAW YOU. AND MY DO GO ARGENTINOS DID NOT STINK. THEY ARE PUPPIES SO HE USED THE BATHROOM WHEN WE WRRE BUSY. I CLEANED IT UP AFTER HE LEFT AND MY ROOM WAS NOT MESSY..I HAD A PIZZA BOX IN THE KITCHEN AND CLOTHES WERE IN A FEW PLACES BUT HEY IM A GIRL. I AM FAR FROM PIMPED AND OF PEOPLE WANT TO SPREAD BULSHIT AND LIES COME SAY IT TO MY FACE!!
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 04:06 PM   #20
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
What does any of this have to do with him giving you a No Review? Consider yourself lucky he brought you that little $25. Most guys would not have. Lol
Because I was going to post an alert on him that's why and girl I know they stiff you and don't come back this isn't my first rodeo...worry about your money and mind your business you know NOTHING ABOUT and FYI YOU KNOW YOU WOULD BE MAD OVER A 'LITTLE ' 25 LOL don't try to insult me I'm not nice when someone tries to mess with me
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:21 PM   #21
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Because I was going to post an alert on him that's why and girl I know they stiff you and don't come back this isn't my first rodeo...worry snoutbyour money and mind your business you know NOTHING ABOUT
Well, where is the alert then?.. And, what is the alert??

Obviously, I know how to make and manage my money as I'm not the hooker who flipped out over $25 and acted nutty over a no-review. You put yourself out there and now we all know you have money and mental issues.... Certainly, you must know that you made your business public when you posted your screaming tantrum in coeds, right?? Just checking with ya since you seem so professionally defective.

And who said that you have a pimp? LOL! Seriously, Put the cuckoo back in the clock lady. Geeezus!
Old 12-04-2014, 05:36 PM   #22
edwardzhane
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Could we put this story to rest? We all have our faults and this may have been a case of misunderstanding. I saw Jessika Sweetz last week last week and she was Sweetz.
edwardzhane is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:50 PM   #23
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You seeing her last week has nothing to do with her unstable behavior and childish antics on here though. Jus sayin...

@Jessika.... No I would NEVER be mad about $25. If shorted, I may mention it to him privately and settle it that way but be mad??..No lol. Not to mention he brought it back to you yet you still decide to bring it up when you publicly flip tf out about a No-review. Priceless. LOL!
Old 12-04-2014, 08:30 PM   #24
Dkayz
Ambassador

Encounters: 61

Looks like someone leaked the ROS.

I chose not to see this girl because she has a ghetto attitude problem with simple questions. But hey, she has 135 yes reviews. Times must be tough.
Dkayz is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:39 PM   #25
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Quote:
LET ME MAKE A FEW THINGS CLEAR!!!! I AM NOT MANAGED,NEVER HAVE BEEN,NEVER EVEEER EVER EVER EVER WILL BE!!! FUCK YOU SIXSHOT YOU NEVER SAW A MANAGER OR PERSON OF ANY KIND NEAR OR AROUND MY ROOM SO YOU CAN STOP LYING. YOURE MAD BECAUSE YOU TRIED SHORTING ME . YOU WERE UNDER THE INFINFLUENCE OF SOMETHING WHEN I SAW YOU. AND MY DO GO ARGENTINOS DID NOT STINK. THEY ARE PUPPIES SO HE USED THE BATHROOM WHEN WE WRRE BUSY. I CLEANED IT UP AFTER HE LEFT AND MY ROOM WAS NOT MESSY..I HAD A PIZZA BOX IN THE KITCHEN AND CLOTHES WERE IN A FEW PLACES BUT HEY IM A GIRL. I AM FAR FROM PIMPED AND OF PEOPLE WANT TO SPREAD BULSHIT AND LIES COME SAY IT TO MY FACE!!

Are there not rules against sharing ROS private info?

How is it that a registered ECCIE provider can share private ROS info and the Mods let it stand?
Old 12-04-2014, 08:44 PM   #26
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkayz View Post
Looks like someone leaked the ROS.

I chose not to see this girl because she has a ghetto attitude problem with simple questions. But hey, she has 135 yes reviews. Times must be tough.

I feel you made a good choice Dkayz

Who knew times were this tough out there. I thought I would catch some crap for my NO review but WTF I had not idea....

I maintain that my review was factual and fair, what's a monger to do...
Old 12-04-2014, 08:57 PM   #27
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Quote:
Because I was going to post an alert on him that's why and girl I know they stiff you and don't come back this isn't my first rodeo...worry about your money and mind your business you know NOTHING ABOUT and FYI YOU KNOW YOU WOULD BE MAD OVER A 'LITTLE ' 25 LOL don't try to insult me I'm not nice when someone tries to mess with me
I absolutely know that I should not comment but I can not resist....

"Because I was going to post an alert on him that's why"
I am terrified of alerts on ECCIE.

"stiff you"
I did intend to stiff you, that is why I was there. I specifically drove across town to stiff you. I thought the hobby was about stiffing.

"this isn't my first rodeo"
No comment.....
Old 12-05-2014, 04:26 AM   #28
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Quote:
How is it that a registered ECCIE provider can share private ROS info and the Mods let it stand?

Well, in post #12 of another review of hers you commented about all of these details ...without private tags.

Quote:
I had a similar experience with her.

She had me confused on the rate so I went by the rate she posted in her BP ad and she had a big fucking problem with the donation after I left

I went back and gave her that additional $25 she was throwing a fit about and saw her manager.

My big problem was the big ass stinking fucking huge pit bulls in the room. Not to mention the rate BS, the manager, the filthy fucking room, the lack of BBBJ, etc...

What ever....to many good girls to waste time with girls like her.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1234384
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 07:55 AM   #29
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Thanks for the link

lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 08:13 AM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I'm getting some popcorn, and a cold one. New episodes to come.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women