Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40394
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2023, 02:39 PM   #16
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Just do a quick search on Winter Kay and Kat Vega to see why I don't buy into the 'reputable providers' argument. They were both well known and highly regarded (including by me as I had seen them myself) until they started fleecing men all over the country.

It's not always a scam, but all too often it is. Even a lady you think you can trust might one day just ghost you after getting the funds. And for all the other reasons above, CASH IS KING!
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 10:44 PM   #17
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoff2435 View Post
I’ve been out of the game for a while and used to peruse the risky sites for providers. I’m in a bit more cautious place and want to see reviews. Talked to a lot of girls lately and most of them, save for a couple, ask for half to secure my date. I haven’t pulled the trigger on it because it seems fishy, as does the whole gift card thing.
Not sure what all to trust other than just come in here and look for providers that are reviewed. I did find one that seemed legit on LC , had pics of a few reviews from there but I go to find the actual reviews and nothing is there. Boom, another bust.
I DO see a lot of girls that are reviewed on here that have ads found on LC, so I’m trying to figure out how to trust the ones I find myself on there? Some of the providers seem to get pissy when you ask for other reviews. What gives?

A lot of guys on this site are opposed to deposits. Some girls requiring them are legit, others are scammers. If you are concerned about losing your money the safest way to play it is sign up for a cashapp account, link an Amex card to it, and if the girl rips you off just file a chargeback, saying the "therapist" owed you a massage and bailed on it. Amex is best at handling chargebacks, but if you go this route you may lose access to Cashapp forever if you file a chargeback, unless you are able to register for a new account using different info. So it's essentially a "one time" solution for you to test the deposit waters.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 04:20 PM   #18
jay75060
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I was victim of deposit 3 times.. yes, I'm a little dumb ass and thought with other head when posting deposit. Never ever put deposit!!! Any ladies asking for deposit will not have pleasure of my dollar again. I have enough references, p411, reviews on eccie, oh2.. wtf would you ask me for a deposit other than to scam me?
jay75060 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 07:04 PM   #19
haihawaii2000
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Prepaying a deposit greatly increases the odds that the provider will have a family emergency, her phone will fall in the toilet, she will fall asleep, and other incredibly unbelievable issues. Plus, if you ever get your session that provider will have already spent your money and feel like they are working for free, and the odds of you having a great session decrease.
haihawaii2000 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 12:39 PM   #20
DallasBella
BANNED

User ID: 49096
My ECCIE Reviews

ESPECIALLY if the guy has a record of no call no show, or last minute cancellations: I will require a deposit before making the drive to my incall.

Sometimes if the person has contacted me in the past , or asking too many questions(like they are shopping around and not ready to commit) I will require a deposit. I have actually sent it back in the past if the guy gave me creepy vibes and I decided to cancel.
DallasBella is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 12:42 PM   #21
DallasBella
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
If there's a gent that is reaching out to me and has a bad reputation for no shows, time wasters etc.

In my opinion deposits are created for those types of gents and you bet I will ask for one.

If you are a gent that uses manners and has a great reputation then no deposit.

Remember the deposit goes towards the donation.
Exactly.
Old 01-07-2023, 01:01 PM   #22
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Is OH2 still not working?
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 03:45 PM   #23
Sherry of DFW
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 159971
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

jan 7--oh2 still not working..been out for past 3 weeks,and probably be out for a long while--IF it ever returns at all--BUT THERE ARE PLENTY OF GIRLS ON ECCIE--
Sherry of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 05:49 PM   #24
Anthonylewis50
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Let me check my notes..... Yes. Deposits are a scam
Anthonylewis50 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 08:23 AM   #25
Gandalf4301
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
A lot of guys on this site are opposed to deposits. Some girls requiring them are legit, others are scammers. If you are concerned about losing your money the safest way to play it is sign up for a cashapp account, link an Amex card to it, and if the girl rips you off just file a chargeback, saying the "therapist" owed you a massage and bailed on it. Amex is best at handling chargebacks, but if you go this route you may lose access to Cashapp forever if you file a chargeback, unless you are able to register for a new account using different info. So it's essentially a "one time" solution for you to test the deposit waters.
Yea, great idea, sign up for cashapp. Create an electronic record of your activities that could be used against you, either blackmail or LE. Also increase your likelihood of identity theft. Did you know cashapp has more complaints about funds disappearing from bank accounts than you would ever Imagin. Thanks but no thanks. Also I know several people that have had fraudulent chargers in their AMEX ( et al) from the data in their Cashapp Accounts. There just is NOT a safe way to give deposits, using electronic app like this one. Probably the safest way is to use gift cards, of course you have no recourse with them, once they have the numbers, they have the money. My advice is tell them you will meet them and bring them cash for the deposit. You will be amazed at the answers you will get to this idea ....LOL
Gandalf4301 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 08:27 AM   #26
Gandalf4301
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBella View Post
Exactly.
why book someone that you know is unreliable to start with. Yes, you pick up a deposit, but you then subject yourself to complains about your cancelling and keeping the deposit ... in other words, get accused of being a scammer ( I know for a fact that you are not a scammer Bella, but hopefully you get my point.
Gandalf4301 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 12:19 PM   #27
lynucs
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Be smart, don’t do it. 95% of the time it’s a scam, even when it’s not it could be grounds for felony here in Texas now… even with reputable women as they can easily work with LE
and then you’re screwed the moment you send that dough.
lynucs is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 06:54 PM   #28
Apitt12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Use the Puffin browser it’s working on it.
Apitt12 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 10:05 AM   #29
DallasBella
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
why book someone that you know is unreliable to start with. Yes, you pick up a deposit, but you then subject yourself to complains about your cancelling and keeping the deposit ... in other words, get accused of being a scammer ( I know for a fact that you are not a scammer Bella, but hopefully you get my point.
If I can’t make the appointment, or choose not to based on your attitude, I will return the deposit. The only time it’s not given back is if you don’t show up or cancel last minute.….In that case, I will be happy to share my evidence with the Admins.
Old 02-26-2023, 10:07 AM   #30
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

LMFAO
ntxguy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women