Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > The Sandbox - Nebraska
The Sandbox - Nebraska The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2012, 02:25 PM   #16
TRex1176
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Soccer is for people who can't hit a curve ball. Just sayin... By the way, welcome aboard Someone2!
TRex1176 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:04 PM   #17
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

If a ball isn't a globe, can it truly be a ball? Hockey pucks are round, but flat, so not a ball; same as Frisbees. Many parts of s shuttle cock are round and even partly globe like, yet still not a ball. Feel free to add to the list.
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:54 AM   #18
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

North American football = football.

I've played organized North American football and toyed with Soccer.
Both have their physical toughness and mental toughness.
I enjoyed playing North American style much more because it was so man on man intense.
I can remember when my opponents bones gave way .
And when my ribs broke on occasion I would have given all I had for my next breath.
I enjoyed the fact I could out think my opponent when I was a defensive linemen.
The cold, the rain, the mud made the game so much more sweet.
When you hit someone at full run you can tell when they have a six pack under their uniform or if they're a tubby.

Your buddy gets tackled and he's out cold in the water and mud. The rain is pounding and they turn him over and you stick your finger in through his helmet and into his mouth to pull his tongue out and he starts choking. Awesome, he's alive. You pull him up and slap him on the back.
"Lets go you pussy!"
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #19
sexuser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Unfortunately, I am a Chiefs or (CHEFS) LOL fan. I have a good friend with awesome season tickets, and have been to many games. The first thing they need to do is get rid of Cassel; he sucks. They always get these up in years, no longer in their prime, or nobody players in the hopes of going all the way. I'll grant you that it was nice to see Joe Montana, Warren Moon, and Marcus Allen play for them. But they haven't done squat since Super Bowl IV. And anytime they do make it to the playoffs, they always get knocked outright away. They are just totally consistently inconsistent.

I'm also rather tired of hearing the same old names in QB's all the time and how great they are: Brady, the Manning Bros, Roethlisberger, Brees, Rogers, Rivers, and Romo. Even the new one's are trying my patience (Tebow).

And as far as Nebraska goes, They need to get their heads out of their asses. It's been 15 years since they took a National Championship in football. It seems most times when players are interviewed about big games, they most often say that they are "ready" and "up for the challenge." Then they get the crap stomped out of them. It almost never fails. It's like a curse.

Then there's the Omaha Nighthawks. Their first 2 seasons were a rather sad state of affairs, and a disappointment to say the least. Maybe they can turn things around this year.

I guess I'm just a sore loser with high expectations and low patience.
sexuser is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:40 PM   #20
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I've played neither, but have known those who have played The Rest Of The World Football = Football. I've seen the result of taking a kick in the thigh and having it be split open (no not just a cut), I've seen broken shin bones protruding out and broken ribs, fingers, arms, etc.

I've chosen to forgo the glory of sport in order to maintain physical integrity. And I'm good with that.

Huskers should pleasantly surprise most people this season. Next season they will astound.
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:57 AM   #21
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

No matter who you are rooting for, I think we can all agree a little football will be a nice diversion from all the drama and crap on here lately.

GBR!!
huskerguyomaha is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:39 AM   #22
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

HGO,

Its sweet to see you support the Badgers with your GBR comment.

I can't wait for this weekend!! Although I am going to be glued to the tv on Thursday night for the Packers/Griefs preseason game. I have a bet riding on it and I can't wait to collect!!
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:46 AM   #23
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access

Ha!! I suppose GBR is another thing Barry Alvarez and the cheesehead crowd stole from the Huskers. A lot of what Alvarez did he was copied from Bob Devaney and Nebraska. But as they say, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Its sweet to see you support the Badgers with your GBR comment.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:52 AM   #24
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL

Damnit, my words come back to haunt me.

Damn you HGO.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #25
pennielane4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 128480
My ECCIE Reviews

On the supporting Nebraska note, I hoped to see the Lions pull a little more weight than they did against the raiders for pre-season. Disappointed. With Suh and Moore, I expected a little more from them.
pennielane4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:18 PM   #26
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I read Tom Shatel said that the huskers would be 10-2 and go to the fiesta bowl with the badgers going to the Capitol One bowl after losing to Mich State in the big ten championship. Let's see do the Badgers play in Neb. this year? GBR
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:43 PM   #27
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, they do. Sept. 29th and I'll be in Lincoln in my Badgers gear at a husker tailgate. lol
Old 08-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #28
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access

Sept 29 It's Ugly Uniform Night. Hopefully the football gods' wrath for breaking tradition and wearing those hideous unis will be countered by the equally hideous ones Wisky will be wearing. Not that the 'skers have anything to worry about anyway, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Yes, they do. Sept. 29th and I'll be in Lincoln in my Badgers gear at a husker tailgate. lol
Old 08-28-2012, 02:18 PM   #29
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You're asking for a spanking HGO.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:24 PM   #30
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access