Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-04-2014, 07:17 AM   #16
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by donuts View Post
not when it involves other john's semen and possibly endangers the community. fuck that shit, i'm glad she outed him...
Couldn't agree more! That freaks me the fuck out! I don't care what kind of fetish you have, just leave me and my Giz the fuck out of it!
Old 11-04-2014, 11:35 AM   #17
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipMcCondom View Post
The fact that you outted his personal fetish and didn't have any regard to that means you are off many guys list. It's one thing to defend yourself it's another to reveal sensitive hooker information. Don't you know you have the same laws as lawyers? Hooker to John privilege is recognized in at least one state...right?
+1

The fact is that situation could have been much better handled without "outing" the guys fetish. Which is exactly what she did. A general statement of "unable to accomodate his particular fetish" would have sufficed.
It seems as though she gave details of this situation to gather support for her explanation by embarassing the hobbyist IMO. Based on some comments to defend her, it seems to have worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donuts View Post
not when it involves other john's semen and possibly endangers the community. fuck that shit, i'm glad she outed him...
donuts: Outing is outing and you nor anyone else gets to have the discretion as to when you get to violate that persons private requests. The fact that she wasn't going to do what that person asked anyway means your safety was never in jeapordy. So why do you care what his fetish is if it will never effect you.

This has nothing to do with whether Makaya is a good/skilled provider. It has everything to do with whether she used good judgement in revealing sensitive information about a hobbyist that should have been kept private. I don't care how much it "freaks you out." Health and safety issues raised in these threads are nothng more than a red herring that obscures the bigger question of poor judgement. Never forget, that could be you the next time!! Makaya, sorry honey, you breached a sacred hobby canon with that post. It's not even a grey area in this case.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:27 PM   #18
Makaya Jade
Verified Provider

User ID: 248664
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The ONLY reason I came forward with the information is because it involved other members, WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE!!! It involved DNA. You are aware that sperm stays alive for quite some time, right? It is possible for that sperm to impregnate someone. Then what? A member is stuck with a kid when they were safe? I'm not saying that's at all what happened, because it's NOT the situation. I NEVER discuss anyone's requests, UNLESS IT INVOLVES OTHER PEOPLE WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE. I'm sorry that you're so closed minded and refuse to see that I did the right thing. I hope to God that you are never an unwilling participant in someone else's "fetish". I wasn't trying to "rally the troops", as you seem to think. I explained why this member has a grudge, and still feel as though I did the right thing by letting members know what is being requested involving their DNA. I wish you all the best. But know this, I am professional, I am discreet, and I don't "Out" anyone. You are failing to remember that I NEVER saw him. THEREFORE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED BETWEEN US! How can you out someone you've never seen? I probably shouldn't post this because I'm angry. But fuck it! I have the right to stand up for myself. Just because I do this for a living, doesn't make it ok for anyone to respect me any less.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:29 PM   #19
TXplayboy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

if ever there was a case for nqns I think we have it here
Old 11-04-2014, 06:35 PM   #20
Makaya Jade
Verified Provider

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol. Too Funny! Those who have seen me know that I swallow
Old 11-04-2014, 08:07 PM   #21
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
+1

The fact is that situation could have been much better handled without "outing" the guys fetish. Which is exactly what she did. A general statement of "unable to accomodate his particular fetish" would have sufficed.
It seems as though she gave details of this situation to gather support for her explanation by embarassing the hobbyist IMO. Based on some comments to defend her, it seems to have worked.

donuts: Outing is outing and you nor anyone else gets to have the discretion as to when you get to violate that persons private requests. The fact that she wasn't going to do what that person asked anyway means your safety was never in jeapordy. So why do you care what his fetish is if it will never effect you.

This has nothing to do with whether Makaya is a good/skilled provider. It has everything to do with whether she used good judgement in revealing sensitive information about a hobbyist that should have been kept private. I don't care how much it "freaks you out." Health and safety issues raised in these threads are nothng more than a red herring that obscures the bigger question of poor judgement. Never forget, that could be you the next time!! Makaya, sorry honey, you breached a sacred hobby canon with that post. It's not even a grey area in this case.
You and don't often disagree, but on this we do!

Any fetish that involves an unknowing third party has become a THREAT!

My opinion, she waited too long to post this! It should been an alert!

Makes me want to flush ALL my covers myself!

Can you imagine getting a letter "the court orders you to appear for a DNA test in a paternity suit?"
Old 11-04-2014, 08:18 PM   #22
The Cock Connoisseur
Milan Bvlgari

User ID: 125470
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Wow

Smh..
Old 11-04-2014, 08:53 PM   #23
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Louigi who is the damaged third party and how was he damaged?
In what fucking universe was this required to be revealed and explain why. If this question seems like bait, it is. Be very careful of your answer because this is so beyond the bounds of wrong and right I cannot believe you are missing the larger point.
Tell me specifically WHY you disagree. Make your case if you can.
Old 11-04-2014, 11:11 PM   #24
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Louigi who is the damaged third party and how was he damaged?
In what fucking universe was this required to be revealed and explain why. If this question seems like bait, it is. Be very careful of your answer because this is so beyond the bounds of wrong and right I cannot believe you are missing the larger point.
Tell me specifically WHY you disagree. Make your case if you can.
Easy! Fucktard gets my giz, while the swimmers are still swimming. Impregnates hooktard with my DNA and i end up in court - bankrupt! Not plausible? I'm not taking the risk to find out!
Old 11-04-2014, 11:22 PM   #25
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Get a grip RJ if this fucker isn't trying to pull some bull shit why isn't he posting a defense?

Do you seriously want some fucktard running around with a sack full of your DNA?
Old 11-04-2014, 11:23 PM   #26
Makaya Jade
Verified Provider

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You know, we are not streetwalkers on Lepoard or anything. You guys give a step by step, moment by moment breakdown in the ROS in a review. We don't come looking for you, you come looking for us, and still we are judged and under the microscope 24/7 in and out of the hobby. Our every action is recorded by you guys and posted for all to see. Why is what I did so wrong?! I don't feel like I did the wrong thing here because it involved other people, WITHOUT their consent! It's along the same lines as having a hidden video camera and sharing it with others, in my opinion. The unknowing parties have a right to know, only so they can protect themselves. I understand why we are judged. You pay us your hard earned money and want to get what you pay for, as you should. But why am I SO wrong? I should have come forward sooner, but I worried about this exact shit storm. I'm sorry for causing such a mess. It wasn't my intention.
Old 11-05-2014, 12:06 AM   #27
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
You and don't often disagree, but on this we do!

Any fetish that involves an unknowing third party has become a THREAT!

My opinion, she waited too long to post this! It should been an alert!

Makes me want to flush ALL my covers myself!

Can you imagine getting a letter "the court orders you to appear for a DNA test in a paternity suit?"
Ditto, I agree this should have been an alert. Besides a paternity suit could be a sting operation gathering evidence. I think I am leaning even more towards providers with NQNS
Old 11-05-2014, 06:59 AM   #28
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Makaya, making private communications public is outing and a breach of trust. Actually seeing the hobbyist is not required.

In terms of the PSA aspect, the following could have been posted in Alerts...

Not naming names but a hobbyist has asked me to collect your DNA for him. I refused. Guys, make sure that your provider swallows or that your swimmers go down the toilet. Stay safe.

You didn't have to choose the lesser of two evils. You could have warned us without outing. Next time, consult a Mod or someone whose opinion you trust to help with editing to avoid all this drama.

Don't worry too much about this thread. I doubt it will affect you. Just put it in the Lessons Learned column.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:06 AM   #29
Hunter361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I agree that this is a very far reaching issue. The live swimmers impregnating someone is the least of my concerns. DNA is viable for a very long time. The possession of someones DNA is a very dangerous thing. If I were wanting to hide my identity in a crime the best way is to leave someones else's DNA that at the crime.

This is not an issue of someones fetish, It is a request to steal someones identity. I would hate to see the expression on someone's face when the po po knocks on your door for a rape or murder case where your DNA was found.

If it is not nqns then I am flushing my own glove from now on. I wonder if other ladies have agreed to his request.

This is a danger I never thought of and I for one am glad to know that this danger is out there.

Thanks Makaya
Old 11-05-2014, 10:25 AM   #30
smockdoiley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I don't care. It was a request. She said yes, but we never went through with it. I never scheduled anything. Upon thinking about it, her drug past, and what she looks like I thought she was nasty. She saw that I said that and flipped out on me. I haven't talked to her since, but weeks later she "outs" me to get retribution. She does fetishes, it was a fetish request. Now I know her drug past, her violent temper, her desire to get even and break trust. It's up to you guys.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women