Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60042
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-13-2023, 08:58 PM   #256
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Encounters: 38
Talking "I love the poorly educated." -Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Kind of like what garland and wray are doing to brandon and his idiot crack head son.
FBI Director Wray was appointed by Trump to lead the FBI.

The Hunter Biden investigation was started by Trump's DOJ and Trump appointed federal investigators.

When Biden became POTUS, he did not interfere with the investigation and let it continue without removing any of Trump's Special Counsel investigators.

After 5 years, Republicans in Congress investigating Hunter and his business dealings have yet to find any criminal activity or links between Hunter and his father, POTUS Biden.

Hunter Biden will have his day in court over unpaid taxes and having a firearm while he was abusing drugs.

Republicans in Congress and US Senate have now begun to investigate why Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner were given billions of dollars by the Chinese and Saudi Arabia governments while they were working for the White House. Also, Donald Trump's taxes revealed he has bank accounts in Russia and China.

Wait a minute..... No, Republicans are not investigating Ivanka & Jared Kushner or DJT. Republicans are not serious people.
Old 08-13-2023, 11:55 PM   #257
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

After watching msnbc and cnn tonight, plus reading the huffington post, the washington post, and ny times online, they convinced me that a man who is in cognitive decline and can hardly remember anything, and can't hardly go up a flight of stairs, will get better by the time he's 90, that he will only improve with his advancing age.

Of course russia and china will root for him to get re-elected so America can keep on being their bitch, and the taliban who really enriched themselves when we pulled out of Afghanistan is willing to kill to see brandon get re-elected.

Old 08-14-2023, 02:56 AM   #258
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^he's doing great against China. he's displaced China as our number one trading partner. (it's now Mexico.) China's exports are way down (a fact) and supposedly their economy is in the dumps, an assertion that i'm still skeptical about.

now what we need is a standing offer to let Taiwan join NATO. China will huff and will puff and then..will do exactly jack shit. they know they can't beat us in a 1-on-1, and they have 0 chance against NATO. but our window of clear military superiority is closing-they have more ships than us and kill us on industrial production due to years of offshoring-which is why we should act now.

good reading list lol. i think Huff Post lost a lot of its hard-hitting investigative journalistic pop after Ariana Huffington left, and i don't watch tv so can't say too much about MSNBC, but the Wa-Po and NYT are solid journalistic enterprises. they skew left but at least they don't lie to their readers. Fox News paid Dominion Voting Systems 700M$ for lying to their viewers, so you really can't take them at face value. Amy Goodman's Democracy Now is my fave hard-hitting radio show, which can be heard on 90.1

CNN tried to go a-political and fell on their face. they should just stick to facts, and if facts make DJT look bad, so be it. "both-sidesism" doesn't really work when the leading candidate of one of the two major political parties is trying his best to end democracy in America.

Afghanistan is a clusterfuck. we should have gotten out long ago, or better yet, never invaded in the first place.
Old 08-14-2023, 08:52 AM   #259
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

As usual the democrats have totally stacked the deck against Trump with more crooked obama appointed judges in which the one in Washington DC gave money to the brandon campaign. This reeks of a 3rd world banana republic election coming up.

Now that brandon has articles of impeachment against him, let's not forget he also has some issues facing him and his idiot son. For one there is his little quid pro quo in which he gave a billion dollars to Ukraine only after they fired a prosecutor, and this is on video. This is the same shit piglosi and the democrats impeached Trump for.

This being said, Trump has a harder road to travel down than brandon does. Trump will be filing appeal after appeal, so don't get too happy in your circle jerk as it's not over for months maybe years. If the house votes by party, then brandon will get impeached in the house, but the impeachment will die in the senate. We have a year and about 4 months before elections 2024 and one whole hell of a lot of stuff will change between then and now.

Old 08-14-2023, 01:21 PM   #260
targaman85
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Dear_John,

I guess you think it would be a better, fairer version of the court system if Trump were to have a judge that HE appointed? THAT should be against the law. I don't care what side of the aisle you're on. Only saving grace is that Cannon has already been overruled unanimously, at least twice, by a court that has 2 Trump appointees on it. At least some judges understand their position.
Old 08-14-2023, 04:59 PM   #261
pxmcc
BANNED

Default Witness Tampering

with Trump's well-known proclivities for vengeance and some far-right MAGA Trumpkins' willingness to carry out any Trump wish, no matter how illegal, i would take his recent statements about Ga. Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan as a threat, referring to Duncan's upcoming testimony before the Grand Jury in the Ga. case:

"He shouldn’t. I barely know him but he was, right from the beginning of this Witch Hunt, a nasty disaster for those looking into the Election Fraud that took place in Georgia.”

if Trump was anyone else, his freedom to threaten witnesses would come to a quick close: he'd be sent to jail. if America is a place where everyone is equal before the law, he should not get a free pass and should be treated like any other criminal defendant. his access to social media should be terminated until after his criminal trials, and he should be confined to, at a minimum, house arrest. but he certainly has a right to a speedy trial where he is welcome to testify under oath to prove his obvious innocence in all these "politically-motivated witch hunts.." (footnote: Special Prosecutor Smith is registered to neither party.)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Smith_(lawyer)

this isn't a left/right issue. if a left pol whose policies i liked did this, i would say the same thing. actions have consequences.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b01e7cf0273976

one more point. if Fani Willis can get her sprawling RICO case to a jury before Nov. 2024, i'm going to call her the "Wonderprosecutor.."
Old 08-14-2023, 09:17 PM   #262
pxmcc
BANNED

Default Trump indicted a 4th time

https://time.com/6304750/donald-trum...-interference/
Old 08-14-2023, 09:29 PM   #263
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Talking "Find me 11,780 votes!!" -tRump

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Man oh man! They got RICO charges on the Cheeto and 18 others. Dayummmmm!!!
Old 08-16-2023, 12:46 AM   #264
pxmcc
BANNED

Default Fani Willis' Indictment of Trump Is Something Else..

should be required reading, in full, for all Americans, but especially loyal Americans who actually believe in democracy and also support Trump. closet fascists already know who and what Trump is.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/rea...-copy-charges/
Old 08-16-2023, 07:50 AM   #265
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
closet fascists already know who and what Trump is.

Better than closet commies. Tell me sweetie, what do you identify as? Do you want fags and transgenders in your schools grooming your children while fag/lez flags are flying along with BLM flags in public schools. Are you going to put on your antifa regalia and find a building to burn down? When you vote to defund the cops, who are you going to cry to when one of your family members are assaulted? You can't cry to the cops as you can't have it both ways. There is a lot more, but this is all for now.
Old 08-16-2023, 10:35 AM   #266
pxmcc
BANNED

^^at least you're honest Dear_John..

umm, lol, i'm a male, well more specifically, a bro-type male. i like to fight, fish, shoot guns-but what loser hunts with an AR15-throw battle axes, leave all my doors open whenever i feel like it, sneak up on feral hogs at night and scare the fuck outta 'em, do night hikes through the anthills without any light, headbutt pimps, do hoodwalks at 2am through the nearest ward, do 120 mile rides on my Rock Hopper, eat 10+ ghost chilies a day, yadda yadda yadda lol..

i believe in the right to privacy and the right to personal autonomy and bodily integrity. people should be able to find their place in the world without undue government interference, and read any books they choose.

i strongly oppose fascism and would readily take up arms if American democracy were to fall to a fascist dictator.

i support principled protests, but do not condone violence of any sort. i support cops. i don't need them to defend me, my property, or my family, but others do, which is why i support them. they have a tough job and i know what happens to your adrenaline when someone tries to kill you, and you finally get the upper hand. i get it.

but i'm not a closet Communist. i've read the original works of Marx and Engels in a Great Books college prep school, and their ideas are a pipe dream. but i also believe that pure capitalism can result in excesses that have to be tamed, and all people, rich or poor, healthy or disabled, have a right to basic human dignity: enough food to eat, a habitable place to live, and access to medical care, regardless of their financial resources.

i'm a practicing agnostic lol, but a huge fan of Pope Francis.

this i believe..

and breaking news..

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/15/polit...ump/index.html

maybe Rudy should opt for a public defender. that's what happens when you hitch your wagon to a con-man..
Old 08-16-2023, 11:12 AM   #267
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Talking This!

Quote:
^^at least you're honest Dear_John..

umm, lol, i'm a male, well more specifically, a bro-type male. i like to fight, fish, shoot guns-but what loser hunts with an AR15-throw battle axes, leave all my doors open whenever i feel like it, sneak up on feral hogs at night and scare the fuck outta 'em, do night hikes through the anthills without any light, headbutt pimps, do hoodwalks at 2am through the nearest ward, do 120 mile rides on my Rock Hopper, eat 10+ ghost chilies a day, yadda yadda yadda lol..

i believe in the right to privacy and the right to personal autonomy and bodily integrity. people should be able to find their place in the world without undue government interference, and read any books they choose.

i strongly oppose fascism and would readily take up arms if American democracy were to fall to a fascist dictator.

i support principled protests, but do not condone violence of any sort. i support cops. i don't need them to defend me, my property, or my family, but others do, which is why i support them. they have a tough job and i know what happens to your adrenaline when someone tries to kill you, and you finally get the upper hand. i get it.

but i'm not a closet Communist. i've read the original works of Marx and Engels in a Great Books college prep school, and their ideas are a pipe dream. but i also believe that pure capitalism can result in excesses that have to be tamed, and all people, rich or poor, healthy or disabled, have a right to basic human dignity: enough food to eat, a habitable place to live, and access to medical care, regardless of their financial resources.

i'm a practicing agnostic lol, but a huge fan of Pope Francis.

this i believe..
+1
Old 08-16-2023, 11:39 AM   #268
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

And, px, just to add to some of your comments, there has never been a successful economy based solely on Capitalism.
Old 08-16-2023, 12:08 PM   #269
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

Of course russia and china will root for him to get re-elected so America can keep on being their bitch, and the taliban who really enriched themselves when we pulled out of Afghanistan is willing to kill to see brandon get re-elected.
DJ, concerning Afghanistan you have once again left out important information and much of what you do provide is misleading.

First, some background. Trump is the president who signed the agreement to pull the troops out of Afghanistan. This is not a criticism. It was something that was long overdue. You make reference to the equipment left behind. Let's look at that. The estimates that the far right use for this is mostly based on what was allocated and not what was actually spent. Some of this equipment was given to the Afghan Army and was never meant to return. Also, this was a war zone and sometimes equipment in a war zone gets destroyed. So, the amount of equipment left behind was far less than the far right likes to express.

I agree that the pullout was not very smooth, but let's look at that. Right before Trump left office he pulled out approximately 80% of the troops stationed in Afghanistan, leaving only a skeleton crew. How much of the equipment came back with those troops? It should have been about 80% of it, but I'm guessing very little. So, basically what Trump did was to set up the final pullout to be a disaster. There was just too much equipment to deal with. Much of it was disabled before they left. No matter who the president was with only a skeleton crew of troops it was going to be very difficult.
Old 08-16-2023, 12:23 PM   #270
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

When they think it's on brandon, reset to this. Dumb people will buy it, signed msnbc and cnn.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women