Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2013, 09:35 PM   #256
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GPop View Post
Been reading this thread and toss in a comment.

Controversy breeds business... Mods who are involved with the users in one form or another won't get a fair shake because "they are friends with that person" or "they wrote her a good review"

Personally.. I think the Houston Mods should not be IN Houston.. the Mods should not have any physical contact abilities with people in the city forums they oversee.

Years ago when dial up was the rage there were multi line chat boards.. with the operators rubbed elbows with the users and were friendly... it created more drama than you have ever seen..

Administrators do not hang out with users... not in corporate America. Reason is that their job is the system stability, safety operation. Users tend to be the thorn in their side.

When a user needs punishment an ADMIN usually is the one doing it. ( account disablement, access levels lowered etc) and they do not consider WHO it is, they just do it.
But, but, but what about all that mod pussy?
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #257
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I hear they can get in trouble for that .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #258
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I have been banned multiple times.......I am a kinder and gentler Fucking prophet for it.......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:30 AM   #259
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
The funny thing is, Grumps logs into the Y just about every day. And his avatard there cracks me up every time.

Last login date: Sep. 14 2013, 11:14 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

Yep, I log in every day to see if there's any activity. As usual, there's not.
Damn I'm not going to lie, he ripped it with this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

Since you're a moderator there, feel free to give me a perma-ban. I've already logged out and removed the bookmark.
nah, they don't ban anyone over there; they just make you a mod, kill you, eat your brains, then it's back to mod work for you the in 3 days. but never a ban. That would be uncivilized.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:28 AM   #260
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Let me start off by saying I think the mods do a pretty good job. I am not asking to become a mod nor am I trying to put down what they are doing. It is more about doing the right thing. (yes, in this case it is my opinion that being nicer is the right thing. If you think being mean to others for no reason is the right thing, feel free to post that)

Instead, I am talking about a few different ideas. One would be that if we (the members of the site) saw you (for example) post something mean for no reason other than to hurt someone, then we all call you out on it. If you have 30 posts that tell you that you are being a "jerk" for no reason, you may just slowly stop doing it. Additionally, maybe more people press the RTM button when they see someone who is out of control. Maybe they even post "chicagoboy, this is against rule #1, please refrain from attacking a fellow member. There are other ways as well but, you are getting the idea.

For the record, just because someone posts something I do not like, it does not mean that this happens. We are entitled to our opinions. This only comes to play if you are attacking for no reason, bullying, or things of that nature.

As to your point, I am sure that the site owners have more info. As I run multiple sites, I know they get a lot more information than I am privy to. Most of it boils down to getting more hits, more traffic and more ads. Even you must be able to admit that it is possible that the traffic and usage would come up if people were not flamed on a regular basis. This of course could lead to higher ad buys and ad rates. To cover my bases, I already stated that if this is how the site owner wants it and/or if St. Chris tells me to back off, I would.

Again I will say in closing. It is amazing how hard some people fight for the "right" to attack others for no reason. Maybe it is just me but, I just don;t get why you have to hurt others to feel better about yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Build-A-Bear, please tell us more about how, you thinck, folks should be 'held accountable'. The devil is in the details.

Perhaps the site owners and their admins/mods already have a pretty good sense of what the membership does - and does not - want, what stirs up interest, and what maximizes profits. They certainly have access to more data than you or I have.
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:41 AM   #261
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Hmmm the mods already have guidelines at their disposal . General disrespect , failure to follow staff instructions , cyberstalking . So you would like to add more to that they don't feel the need to enforce ? Hahahaha you're pissing in the wind , your futility is entertaining ! Go clean yourself up newb , before you start to smell .
Old 09-16-2013, 07:48 AM   #262
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

carebear, St. C is with us.......carry on
Old 09-16-2013, 07:57 AM   #263
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
Instead, I am talking about a few different ideas. One would be that if we (the members of the site) saw you (for example) post something mean for no reason other than to hurt someone, then we all call you out on it. If you have 30 posts that tell you that you are being a "jerk" for no reason, you may just slowly stop doing it. Additionally, maybe more people press the RTM button when they see someone who is out of control. Maybe they even post "chicagoboy, this is against rule #1, please refrain from attacking a fellow member. There are other ways as well but, you are getting the idea.
I look forward to seeing this play out the next time someone - say, Wakeup - says something mean for no other reason than to hurt someone else.

(dh, are the tar and feathers ready?)
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:01 AM   #264
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

carebear has to bring something to the show.......I will bring the lamb.

I am excited to be part of this new kinder gentler hooker board.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #265
Licketyslit
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
That's 4 , only 6 more to go ? Well only 1 if you don't use the enablers , never heard any mention of enablers before . Only chummy mods .
That's exactly my point. If I find someone is an asshole, I simply ignore what they post and don't respond to it. So I can't think of 10.

The Enablers are critical to a Troll because they keep feeding the beast. Olivia Howard is probably the worst enabler. She thinks she getting the best of him, but she just won't STFU and keep posting and posting and posting. All that does is give him gratification that he got under her skin. Without enablers there would be no Trolls.

Look it, how many times did Busty Amy and Sexy Cassandra get banned for 3 day stints for doing the same thing over and over again? 4, 5, 6? Something like that.

If you want to clean up the site, don't acknowledge the posts of Trolls. And, perhaps after your second BANNED, the third is permanent.
Licketyslit is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:08 AM   #266
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
Let me start off by saying I think the mods do a pretty good job. Another free blow job for the Mods!

I am not asking to become a mod nor am I trying to put down what they are doing. Good.

It is more about doing the right thing. (yes, in this case it is my opinion that being nicer is the right thing. If you think being mean to others for no reason is the right thing, feel free to post that) Get a new opinion; this one is worn out.

Instead, I am talking about a few different ideas. One would be that if we (the members of the site) saw you (for example) post something mean for no reason other than to hurt someone, then we all call you out on it. In other words, you become a Mod in action if not in title?

If you have 30 posts that tell you that you are being a "jerk" for no reason, you may just slowly stop doing it. WRONG, Try again.

Additionally, maybe more people press the RTM button when they see someone who is out of control. Maybe they even post "chicagoboy, this is against rule #1, please refrain from attacking a fellow member. I bet the Mods can't wait for all those RTMs.

There are other ways as well but, you are getting the idea. You boreus to death and then hold backon your "other ways as well"?

For the record, just because someone posts something I do not like, it does not mean that this happens. We are entitled to our opinions. This only comes to play if you are attacking for no reason, bullying, or things of that nature. And now you are in charge of that subjective decision? IS it because you know much more than the Mods, Admins, Owners, Prophet and Tebow?

As to your point, I am sure that the site owners have more info. Duh.

As I run multiple sites, I know they get a lot more information than I am privy to. Double Duh.

Most of it boils down to getting more hits, more traffic and more ads. Even you must be able to admit that it is possible that the traffic and usage would come up if people were not flamed on a regular basis. Do you admit it is possible that it would not?

This of course could lead to higher ad buys and ad rates. To cover my bases, I already stated that if this is how the site owner wants it and/or if St. Chris tells me to back off, I would. And if he does not bother to respond to this nonsense, then you are right?

Again I will say in closing. It is amazing how hard some people fight for the "right" to attack others for no reason. Maybe it is just me but, I just don;t get why you have to hurt others to feel better about yourself. Again, you have a subjective conclusion as to the purpose and basis for the actions of people that you do not know.
QUERY: Do you have to continue with this to feel better about yourself?

Does this make you feel important?

Is it as good as that Student Council position you did not get?

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:09 AM   #267
Licketyslit
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
Right away as if on que! Scribble away crayon boy....no lines to worry about, just have a ball!!! And dont feel too alone, the others should be here any minute.
ROFLMAO! So true, so true. Post the truth and here comes the cavalry of idiots piling it on.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:26 AM   #268
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Lickity, we have tried to perma-ban Wakeup multiple times. He must have photos of someone doing something inappropriate. Because, he escapes every attempt unscathed.

Maybe we should just abandon Houston to his ilk, and all move to the Vermont forum.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:29 AM   #269
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licketyslit View Post
If you want to clean up the site, don't acknowledge the posts of Trolls. And, perhaps after your second BANNED, the third is permanent.
I'm only a week back from my fourth ban , do you think I learned my lesson . Ban me permanently , do you think there is only one computer in the world . lol
Old 09-16-2013, 08:43 AM   #270
Licketyslit
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
I'm only a week back from my fourth ban , do you think I learned my lesson . Ban me permanently , do you think there is only one computer in the world . lol
Agree. You can't keep ANYONE off of this site, except Banned Providers. Get banned permanently, just create a new handle from a different IP address. But then if you're a Troll you have to rebuild a "character" or create an entirely new one.

That's why if everyone would simply ignore their posts and not reply to them, now you got real power.

Cause if no one responds the Troll is only talking to themselves. And then, God Bless BB King ... The Thrill Is Gone.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women