Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #211
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

And another 1.. speculating about medical conditions.
you guys will come up with a nickname in a heartbeat... carebear lol
Ada don't let the asholes get you down.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:57 PM   #212
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDD View Post
^^^^^ I agree with what JY says in his last paragraph.

+1
I do too.

I just don't think the moderators care what really happens..........unless it's the ladies involved. Even though none of the moderators will mention this (I agree with what happens with the members stays with the members and mods) I can't help but wonder how many guys have been banned lately vs. how many ladies have been banned lately. There is no doubt in my mind that guys get away with a ton of shit, while the ladies get banned when there is some reason to. Olivia Howard mentioned something of this nature and I agree with her.

Even though I'm not actively in the hobby anymore, I feel on occasion I have something to add, however guys like wakeup, dearhunter, and chicagoboy (I never thought I would see him in the same group as the other guys, my bad as I misjudged his character) add nothing to this board. Let me repeat, they add nothing to this board, except to bring it down.

Someone mentioned this was a hooker and john board (paraphrasing) that it's accepted to act like jerks. Why? Because I've rented time from a lady I should act like an asshole..........or some lady should always act like a hooker whether at the mall or a dinner with her family? That we're always on the clock so I should act like a crazy sexual predator on a 24 hour basis, or that she's always on the stroll 24/7? I guess that if I took Fancy to dinner (as a part of a 3 hour paid date) instead of opening the car door for her I should say "get in the car cunt"? That because I've hobbied I can't act like a gentleman and treat her like a lady? I don't think so.

Some people are in severe need of growing up, and it's obvious who they are by seeing their posting history and/or posting style.

It's a shame that ymwv.net has failed so miserably, perhaps they could post their silly little bullshit back over there (thinck, pinck, etc) instead of bring the same tired old shit over here.

At the end of the day, nobody will ever miss me, wakeup, dearhunter, chicagoboy, or several other who came over from ASPD who have zero qualified reviews. Perhaps this board would be better off without all of us.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:16 PM   #213
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Really ? You're gonna say that their reviews aren't credible with none under your name ?
And no I don't think you should treat the ladies poorly , but on the other hand not obligated to treat them any different than any other . And without us on the boards ( collective us ) there's nothing here . I write reviews and post , people read those , which gives Eccie the ability to sell ad space . All of which doesn't exist without us . Eccie should be kissing our asses , not issuing points for words typed on a stupid hooker board . They let AFF post pussy shots on the forums , but point us for image violations . Fuck That ! They need to remember without our contributions this place might as well be fucking any other lame ass blog .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:21 PM   #214
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
It's a shame that ymwv.net has failed so miserably, perhaps they could post their silly little bullshit back over there (thinck, pinck, etc) instead of bring the same tired old shit over here.
The funny thing is, Grumps logs into the Y just about every day. And his avatard there cracks me up every time.

Last login date: Sep. 14 2013, 11:14 am
Attached Images
File Type: jpg backinmyday.jpg (25.3 KB, 147 views)
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #215
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
So the fucktards on there weren't vile enough and that's the reason it shut down??? LMMFAO...bullshit!!
No sir it failed because it wasn't "active" enough. It wasn't active enough due to low activity. Though not the sole reason it failed but it certainly is a contributing factor.

People may not like the tone of this site but they are still here, many everyday regardless.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:56 PM   #216
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Really ? You're gonna say that their reviews aren't credible with none under your name ?
And no I don't think you should treat the ladies poorly , but on the other hand not obligated to treat them any different than any other . And without us on the boards ( collective us ) there's nothing here . I write reviews and post , people read those , which gives Eccie the ability to sell ad space . All of which doesn't exist without us . Eccie should be kissing our asses , not issuing points for words typed on a stupid hooker board . They let AFF post pussy shots on the forums , but point us for image violations . Fuck That ! They need to remember without our contributions this place might as well be fucking any other lame ass blog .
You're not getting enough attention in the central Texas forums, so you come to the Houston forums so you can talk shit? By the way, I and a couple of others helped Amber format the review system that's still in use today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
The funny thing is, Grumps logs into the Y just about every day. And his avatard there cracks me up every time.

Last login date: Sep. 14 2013, 11:14 am
Yep, I log in every day to see if there's any activity. As usual, there's not.

By the way, my last avatar there was a caveman. What happened to it? I guess one of the moderators over there went and changed it. What a site, moderators changing avatars...........and probably reading other members PM's. What a wonderful group of folks. Trust = zero.

Since you're a moderator there, feel free to give me a perma-ban. I've already logged out and removed the bookmark.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:07 PM   #217
rockerrick
Account Disabled

So contribute to it you bump on a log . I live dead center of ATX , SA , and Htown . Sorry you're a one town wonder of useless information . Quit living in the past you relic , old board , who gives a shit ?
Old 09-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #218
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

The Y hasn't failed anymore that it ever succeeded, it is taking a nap. Some of the information there was being used in a very hostile way. During those dark times of wholesale outing somehow it became acceptable to take hobby humor into real life and ruining peoples lives was the new normal.

Grumps when you start seeing OH as the light in the intellectual darkness a less dull tool might suspect they had their head completely up their ass. We almost never ban on the Y ridicule works so much better.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:23 PM   #219
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Daphne and Kammye - Thanks for the kind words. No one is going to bring me down. I rarely let anyone emotionally hijack me.

Hmmmm...starting to look like the we I mentioned is bigger than some people thought. Did you notice that rockerrick?

I am loving the fact that we are 15 pages in and it is still mostly civil. I think this is the kind of conversation that is good for the site.

Finally, I too see people break the rules through posts. While I understand why most disciple is done behind the scenes (I do that at work), It would be nice for a mod to lay down the hammer publicly when someone does not just ignore the rule but goes so far as to get banned. I do not care to hear every time someone gets points but when banned, a nice little announcement would be good. At the same time, the mods have a thankless and unpaid position. There is nothing to say we can not point things out in case they miss them. There are a few members that do a good job of this and I think it improves the site for all.

Thank you all for participating in this threads. Feels like we are making progress, even if just a little.
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #220
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
So contribute to it you bump on a log . I live dead center of ATX , SA , and Htown . Sorry you're a one town wonder of useless information . Quit living in the past you relic , old board , who gives a shit ?
55 reviews and none in Houston. I stand by my comments you only come here to talk shit, because you think it makes you look tough (cool) that you can talk shit and the mods don't care.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #221
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Grumps when you start seeing OH as the light in the intellectual darkness a less dull tool might suspect they had their head completely up their ass.
OH, like yourself, has moments where something posted makes all the sense in the world.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:29 PM   #222
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Dearhunter.....Since you like to quote a movie so much, here is one for you...

"C'mon! We're all going to die, die standing up!" - Red Dawn

or

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"
*disputed quote some credit Alexander Hamilton

Well, I am choosing to stand up for others.
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #223
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
55 reviews and none in Houston. I stand by my comments you only come here to talk shit, because you think it makes you look tough (cool) that you can talk shit and the mods don't care.
Ever hear the expression :
Don't shit where you eat ?
Old 09-14-2013, 05:38 PM   #224
rockerrick
Account Disabled

OP your we will never mean a fucking thing , non contributors are not what's being used to draw in advertisers . They can't sell ad space on a board of non contributing newbs ! Nothing will change !
Old 09-14-2013, 05:53 PM   #225
Stan.Dupp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneInAMillion View Post
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
I don't get it, what are these rules for if the mods aren't enforcing them? Are the mods chummy buddies with the offenders??
Stan.Dupp is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women