Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47562
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2010, 10:02 AM   #196
John Bull
Valued Poster

All you have to do to get some creds CT is to point out a factual mistake. You can diss the messanger all you like but it's just mindless mouthings w/o some proof.

That's funny SA Artman! I sometimes feel that way myself.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:46 PM   #197
rocker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Arizona rocks! It's about time someone stepped up
to the plate and try to something about the alarming
rate of Illegals in their state.

Its one thing to be here illegelly, but to look
the other way and reward them with food stamps,
wellfare, free healthcare, and many other perks that
most Americans cant get.

I for one hate the fact that my tax dollars are
being used to support these people, not to mention
the crime and devastation where ever they go.
Its time to take back America and send them all
back and make them go through the proprer channels
to get here.

I think its a Joke when another country tell's us
how to run our country and let all their people come
here. I hope Arizona can make it happen, if so, hell
I might leave Mexico, I mean Texas and move to Arizona.

Rocker
rocker is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:22 PM   #198
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

It would be nice if you backed up some of your statements with sources or data. Some of this is just plain wrong. [I suspect your biggest problem is you listen to FoxNews and Rush Limbaugh.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker View Post
Arizona rocks! It's about time someone stepped up
to the plate and try to something about the alarming
rate of Illegals in their state. It'll be interesting to see how far AZ gets with trying to enforce a totally federal function.

Its one thing to be here illegelly, but to look
the other way and reward them with food stamps,
wellfare, free healthcare, and many other perks that
most Americans cant get. Since the Clinton administration, undocumented immigrants have no right to food stamps and welfare. And under the Obama plan, they don't get free healthcare. The only thing available is live saving measures, and no health care provider can legally turn away anyone whose life is in danger.

I for one hate the fact that my tax dollars are
being used to support these people, not to mention
the crime and devastation where ever they go.
Its time to take back America and send them all
back and make them go through the proprer channels
to get here. I'd like to see you support the statement that your tax dollars are supporting undocumented immigrants. Check out the statistics posted in another thread on a similar topic by Sydneyb: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=269119&postcount=52.

I think its a Joke when another country tell's us
how to run our country and let all their people come
here. And we're not telling other countries how to run their country??? How about Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan; not to mention all the other countries we try and tell what to do with their countries. Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black? I hope Arizona can make it happen, if so, hell

Rocker
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:30 PM   #199
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker View Post
I hope Arizona can make it happen, if so, hell
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out. I'm sure you will be missed...not!

--not saying I disagree with you entirely, but Don't Mess With Texas.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:32 PM   #200
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Rocker, you are like many, badly misinformed on this issue. Undocumented workers are not eligible for welfare or food stamps. And if you will read the facts posted earlier in the thread, you will see that they pay more in taxes in Texas than Texas spends on them. If they were to leave, where are you going to make up for the lost government revenue?
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:51 PM   #201
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
It would be nice if you backed up some of your statements with sources or data. Some of this is just plain wrong. [I suspect your biggest problem is you listen to FoxNews and Rush Limbaugh.]
It would be nice.......

If you learned how to quote another's post

You aren't a rookie here...get with the program....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:51 PM   #202
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
All you have to do to get some creds CT is to point out a factual mistake. You can diss the messanger all you like but it's just mindless mouthings w/o some proof.

http://mediamatters.org/research/201006140064

Eighteen "baseless charges" on Fox News that did not get Glenn Beck "fired"
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #203
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

seems like 18 baseless charges of Glenn Beck being incorrect
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:07 AM   #204
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Let's just look at one...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
seems like 18 baseless charges of Glenn Beck being incorrect
What part of what Beck said was true in the below charge? If you are going to defend him please bring some facts. The guy cries like a baby. If that is your poster child fine. I actually agree with him at times and some of his guests. But his attack on the Federal government (only when a Dem is in office is kinda lame) only to endorse the State government taxing and spending my money is ironic at best and frankly moronic.

Beck falsely attributed entire 2009 debt to Obama. Beck attributed the entire deficit for Fiscal Year 2009 to President Obama, stating that the federal debt was "$10.6 trillion in 2008," and that since Obama "comes in," "we've gone in the one year, we've gone to ... $12.3 trillion on the debt." In fact, only a small portion of the fiscal year 2009 deficit is due to Obama's policies; in January, before Obama took office or signed any legislation, the Congressional Budget Office projected that, based on policies set under President Bush and economic conditions at the time, the deficit for fiscal year 2009 would reach $1.2 trillion. [Glenn Beck, 1/21/10]
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:13 AM   #205
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default what exactly was incorrect?

since obama came in we've gone to 12.3 trillion in debt..was that wrong?
Old 06-28-2010, 11:14 AM   #206
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default supreme court

another 5 to 4 vote on how to read a sentence...
Old 06-28-2010, 11:54 AM   #207
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default giveitsomethought

Quote:
since obama came in we've gone to 12.3 trillion in debt..was that wrong?
That wasn't the point. If you were seeking the truth, you would know that. If you understood budgets you again would know that. Beck and his ilk are just playing charade/politics with people that do not know any better. What I find funny is that once it is pointed out to you, you still don't know any better. Be like me showing you the magic trick and you still think it magic. Nobody really gets sawed in two.

http://mediamatters.org/research/201001210048

Quote:
another 5 to 4 vote on how to read a sentence...
Not only do I know how to read a sentence, I understand context and causal relationships.

nevergaveitathought joined eccie in january since then ten gay men have joined.

What if in fact that is true? It still would be highly misleading. You have nothing to do with gay men joining ecci......or do you?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:02 PM   #208
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

You have nothing to do with gay men joining ecci......or do you?
not sure..you seem to like me....

also about beck...he said the truth..the quotes from that site reflected the truth...but it appears the operators of that site are the ones not wanting the truth but are obfuscating...

the truth is OBAMA is a BIG SPENDER.. bigger by far than any previous occupier of that office....thats the point..the minute facts of becks quote was truthful..and so was his point...but even if he had made a mistake in some number or whatever..the point would remain unassailable...so i dont get what your point is
Old 06-28-2010, 12:18 PM   #209
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
not sure..you seem to like me....
LOL. Good one.

Quote:

also about beck...he said the truth..the qoutes from that site reflected the truth...but it appears the operators of that site are the ones not wanting the truth but are obfuscating...

the truth is OBAMA is a BIG SPENDER.. bigger by far than any previous occupier fo that office....thats the point..the minute facts of becks quote was truthful..and so was his point...but even if he had made a mistake in some number or whatever..the point would remain unassailable...so i dont get what your point is

Beck made it appear that Obama was the sole reason for the increase in debt. That is a lie. Not sure what is so hard to understand about that.

Now if you want to say that Obama wants to increase spending in down times, I would agree with that. But that is totally different than what Glen Beck was trying to convey to his loyal listeners.

His listeners sat by while we spent like crazy on their pet projects (war). Now they act like they are crazy because we are spending on our own damn people!

You right wingers never fail to amaze me with your illogical logic. (Spending bad by other party, spending good by my party!)
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #210
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
LOL. Good one.

Beck made it appear that Obama was the sole reason for the increase in debt. That is a lie. Not sure what is so hard to understand about that.

Now if you want to say that Obama wants to increase spending in down times, I would agree with that. But that is totally different than what Glen Beck was trying to convey to his loyal listeners.

His listeners sat by while we spent like crazy on their pet projects (war). Now they act like they are crazy because we are spending on our own damn people!

You right wingers never fail to amaze me with your illogical logic. (Spending bad by other party, spending good by my party!)
the only appearing was the title given the quote by media matters....not by beck

i oppose spending by everyone..bush was strongly criticized by conservatives...i think the only way to get this country back on track is to have the spectre of starvation staring the ablebodied 18 and overs in the face if they dont get off their butts..

the craziness of the obama administration and its wild racist and anti capitalist spending spree brought home the dire straits of our country due to the debt to many people....so yes..he woke a sleeping people, not that he was the only one..just the most egregious...with the most radical ulterior motivations....

so dont assign illogic to me or to the protestors..its quite logical albeit late

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women