Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35506
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2011, 10:23 PM   #181
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd love to, is 250 per hr for non bcd ok with u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Well you are welcome to join me this weekend!

Sixx
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #182
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Fix this please. Or explain to everybody why you did what you did, ztonk!

I'm the first to admit I'm wrong. Please show us you're a man and do the same.

I violated NOTHING. I said NOTHING out of the realm of our guidelines. YOU chose to turn this into a personal matter.

I -- and the rest of the board -- can only guess why you did what you did.

Sorry. I never agree with getting pointed, but this is a railroad job. You know it. I know it. And so does the entire board... both here and worldwide. And it's PUBLIC.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:01 AM   #183
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
just happen to own my own business that lets me sit at desk a good part of the day waiting for someone else to make me mo money while getting my dick sucked!

So why not post.....

It's good to be the king.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:12 AM   #184
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Sorry. I never agree with getting pointed, but this is a railroad job. You know it. I know it. And so does the entire board... both here and worldwide. And it's PUBLIC.

I think it's George Bush's fault. I would bet Karl Rove is in on it as well.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:07 AM   #185
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I think it's George Bush's fault. I would bet Karl Rove is in on it as well.
Good one Budman. The original Budman!
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:35 AM   #186
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Good one Budman. The original Budman!
Actually if you check join dates, that's not quite true. But either way hardly matters.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:13 AM   #187
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
Actually if you check join dates, that's not quite true. But either way hardly matters.
I guess it matters to you...You had to say something...
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:18 AM   #188
budman33
Valued Poster

hardly, just replied to your inaccuracy that you also felt mattered enough to comment on. but touche. carry on
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #189
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Outta control folks...
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:44 PM   #190
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Impacted? Hilarious! I want you (AND THE MEDIA) to know that I took a tremendous dump this morning. Read the ENTIRE Austin American-Statesman; even the "shithooks for sale" section in the classifieds. RAT, you really need to stop posting your private number in the AA-S. BTW -- "The Smart One" jokes are done. That's now Wyldeman. Now that Sixx is getting legit pussy, you need to let him back in as your media relations guru.

Whispers calling ME pathetic. That's hysterical, as we all know. (Truth be told, I'm probably younger than he is... but I don't need to <forbidden topic> to prove I'm a man!)

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A JOKE I'VE BECOME ON THIS BOARD! Or something like that!

Snoop, Budman(the real one-33) you NEED to come into the Hole. It's cathartic.
Such a stereotype.. I guess in your condition that is news worthy. It's OK, my gramps used to be nearly that proud when he got his bowel movement too.

As for the rest... more inane blathering.

Quote:

I violated NOTHING. I said NOTHING out of the realm of our guidelines. YOU chose to turn this into a personal matter.

You just don't know when to stop...and then bitch and cry about it when you cross that line and get bitch slapped. If you don't understand the clearly stated forbidden subject, then that clearly shows how much of an idiot you are.

Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:55 PM   #191
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:

WWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:cry baby:
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:37 AM   #192
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
WWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:cry baby:
Banned twice in...what, two, three months?

I think it's official. He's lost it.

Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:11 PM   #193
oralick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I am curious to know what transpired that led to SUP being banned so that I too don't suffer the same consequences. This banning business is something I am having a great deal of trouble understanding. I see some people seek unprovoked verbal attacks on providers here, as I pointed out, seemingly without any moderation that is obvious on the board. It appears that some people can accuse past moderators of succumbing to sexual favors from a provider, which could cast doubts on the ethics of other moderators, particularly if one person, who constantly touts he provides "side benefits", acts as if he is "bullet-proof" in regards to his actions on this board. I have been reading, and often enjoying, the postings on these boards for about a year, and IMHO Yssup is one of the funniest and fairest posters you have.I really think you have done a great job, overall. But please don't let one "Man Who Would Be King" and his henchmen turn it into a memory, like ASPD. I'm sure I have broken some rule, and await your response.
oralick is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:16 PM   #194
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by oralick View Post
I am curious to know what transpired that led to SUP being banned so that I too don't suffer the same consequences. This banning business is something I am having a great deal of trouble understanding. I see some people seek unprovoked verbal attacks on providers here, as I pointed out, seemingly without any moderation that is obvious on the board. It appears that some people can accuse past moderators of succumbing to sexual favors from a provider, which could cast doubts on the ethics of other moderators, particularly if one person, who constantly touts he provides "side benefits", acts as if he is "bullet-proof" in regards to his actions on this board. I have been reading, and often enjoying, the postings on these boards for about a year, and IMHO Yssup is one of the funniest and fairest posters you have.I really think you have done a great job, overall. But please don't let one "Man Who Would Be King" and his henchmen turn it into a memory, like ASPD. I'm sure I have broken some rule, and await your response.
Oralick,

I will chime in with this. I have a pretty hefty amount of points myself. The mods are pointing people. Try not to be so biased and you will noticed in Yssup's posts that he pulls his fair amount of insults and if you recall, the he threatened to out more than one time. In MY opinion, he should have been banned for that. That is more fucked up than anything. If you don't feel that, you are looking at things through rose colored glasses.

I have been critical of mods because my style was much looser and people bitched then. Mods ban someone (have u thought it was because an accumulation of points?) and people will bitch.

I have suffered a ban myself, shit happens. In fact, I was banned by my partner mod at the time. Where is the bias that people are complaining about? I did not bitch about it, in fact I exchanged emails regarding other things not associated with myself being banned. I knew the rules and CHOSE to break them. Just don't make it out like Yssup is some innocent individual when he is not.

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:33 PM   #195
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oralick View Post

At the top of the page are some tabs. One is labeled Forum Guidelines. Under that tab are the guidelines as laid out by the owners for how members are to conduct themselves. When one of these guidelines are violated, it is the Moderators jobs to determine if a warning or points are in order. We issue hundreds and hundreds of warnings but not nearly so many points! Different offenses have different point assignments (all set forth by the owners) from 1-10 and all values in between. When points are assessed they last (depending on the severity of the offense) for a period of months and then fall off. When a member accumulates 25 or more points, that member is automatically banned for 90 days by the system. As sixx stated, most know when they cross a line and expect the consequences of their actions. Some bans are shorter the most common being 7 days. I hope that this answers your question. One final thought, if we pointed members everytime they broke a rule, there would be no one here!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women