Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2017, 04:05 AM   #166
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdevil View Post
I started hobbying to get away from all the bullshit, to the providers: if he is such a hassle then just don't see him and your problems are solved.
To my fellow hobbyist: who gives a fuck? Really? Doc isn't coming into your home and fucking you, if you really have an issue with him then just don't see the girls that he sees. That last suggestion may leave you with limited options but there are at least two providers that you know you can visit.
Now before any one says anything: No I don't have a dog in this fight, Doc and I have no issues with each other but on that same token I have never met him and do not know if any of the ladies claims are accurate or total crap, just tired of the drama, grow up and stop acting like a bunch of children.

...a LOT of +1 sentences if that paragraph.
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:16 AM   #167
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdevil View Post
I started hobbying to get away from all the bullshit, to the providers: if he is such a hassle then just don't see him and your problems are solved.

What would you recommend for the lady that refused to see him and then he sent a naked picture of her to her boyfriend.
What about the other lady that refused to see him and eventually had to call the police when she was harassed in her home?
Or the other lady that never met him but he kindly let her know he knew where her incall was? ...... I can continue, but please start by giving your advice on this circumstances

To my fellow hobbyist: who gives a fuck? Really? Doc isn't coming into your home and fucking you, if you really have an issue with him then just don't see the girls that he sees. That last suggestion may leave you with limited options but there are at least two providers that you know you can visit.

If a provider ever scams you, robs you (as many do) please don't be offended when I say "who gives a crap, she is not stealing from providers"

there are 2 speaking today, you obviously have not followed any of the links and read of the many other providers that refuse to see him.

Now before any one says anything: No I don't have a dog in this fight, Doc and I have no issues with each other but on that same token I have never met him and do not know if any of the ladies claims are accurate or total crap, just tired of the drama, grow up and stop acting like a bunch of children.
No, you don't know if these claims are accurate or crap. But, if you do a little reading, you will know that within days of ladies speaking against him he was dismissed as a moderator?
Do you honestly think that a group of providers can simply make negative accusations against a moderator, without any proof, and "Poof" he is no longer a mod?

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 06:46 AM   #168
EMZ1215
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I think the main issue at the core of this discussion is whether this community truly cares about the safety of its members (both providers and hobbyists). The ladies have raised legitimate concerns that according to them endangers their safety,privacy and livelihood. To dismiss these concerns as simply "drama" does a great disservice to the entire community.

The ladies have claimed they have evidence that proves their concerns. Well then, I think it's only appropriate that the moderators and administrators review this evidence and render a decision. If Doc is found to have harassed this women, he should face a suspension or ban. If the evidence shows that there was no wrongdoing, then Doc's name should be cleared.

We need to be able to face this types of issues with reason and due process. It's the only way this community will remain strong.

By the way, Happy Fourth of July to everybody. May you enjoy it with the people that you love.
EMZ1215 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 07:26 AM   #169
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Apologies accepted sweetheart i to can be a loudmouth at times and sometimes say things that can be taken the wrong way. I hated it the last time we had this much dramma. I.have always had a thing for outsiders posting sorry...

Ill leave it with this. If he shorted you shame on him. If he wanted bb thats between a provider and him. Its becoming a huge problem up north and something bad is going to happen. There are several providers visiting rgv who openely advertise it on there menu because guys want it. Look in your own back yard how many are posting no bbservice or bb with a fee why... because guys are asking...

Mokoa may not close it but there not much more that can be said.

Doc can ask every provider for it and it is up to the provider if she wants to or not. Shorting is one thing asking for a service is something else. Now he does it without asking thats a huge problem.

Damm scrap entertaining they could do a tela novela on this.
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 07:54 AM   #170
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

We wonders if the see no evil hear no evil crowd worries about providers becoming emboldened by reading this thread and subsequently reporting on other (local) monger transgressions? Hmmm.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:11 AM   #171
nedsum121
Valued Poster

My thoughts exactly! JY. Trying to be the voice of reason... makes you think if you rub a provider the wrong way or dont have a good session.. it cuts both ways... that why this thread does not end well... think big picture not just doc...hopefully im wrong...
Old 07-03-2017, 08:49 AM   #172
proteus317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
We wonders if the see no evil hear no evil crowd worries about providers becoming emboldened by reading this thread and subsequently reporting on other (local) monger transgressions? Hmmm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedsum121 View Post
My thoughts exactly! JY. Trying to be the voice of reason... makes you think if you rub a provider the wrong way or dont have a good session.. it cuts both ways... that why this thread does not end well... think big picture not just doc...hopefully im wrong...
Providers should be able to voice their concerns. If you are worried about false reports, that usually gets exposed.
proteus317 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:00 AM   #173
bald eagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 115

Well said, EMZ
bald eagle is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:26 AM   #174
EveParadise
Account Disabled

User ID: 317964
My ECCIE Reviews

My personal opinion of Doc:
Very respectful and sweet.

A smart ass but I like that. I love a challenge.

Any time that I have ever seen Doc in or out of hobby, he has always been a gentleman and sweet and soon respectful to me. I get goosebumps around him. He is the only hobbyist that is allowed to occupy my time now that I am retired. Take it for what its worth. Anyone that knows me knows I never tolerate disrespect.
EveParadise is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:28 AM   #175
EveParadise
Account Disabled

User ID: 317964
My ECCIE Reviews

Oops I meant sooo not soon
EveParadise is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:35 AM   #176
bald eagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 115

Doc, I've written NO misleading reviews - but I'm quite sure YOU did of the lady we both saw. And feel free to call me a WK (your term for a member who only wishes to see providers treated respectfully, even when they decline to do what you ask) for Majesty. I've seen her a few times and have come to respect her as a member and one who is truthful in this and other matters. Finally, you said you were disappointed in me, so let me respond: I do not give a damn what you think of me. Give your pompous opinions to someone who cares.
bald eagle is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:52 AM   #177
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Aaa guys fyi they have there own area just like our private lounge. Now the voice of reason says you have axes to grind because you just proved it. Posting on open forum is like letting the ladies in the mens area. You know what threads im talking about on service so dont play dumb. Maybe if you post a review or two go into the private lounges of rgv SA Austin you see what im talking about... or ask a friend... thats why i call it drama because your talking about old news Asking for bb is not alret worthy anymore unfortantly is now common and in my opinion will end badly but again thats personal choice So since doc asks for it he should be crusafied but the providers that openly sell it get a pass. Hypocritical dont you think... i can start pm you the lists of providers who openly offer it those who have it for there special customers so again... there a bunch in your area and pages full in SA. So tred lightly my friend your not well informed on this topic...
Old 07-03-2017, 10:14 AM   #178
nedsum121
Valued Poster

And we all know shorting gets posted in the alerts and womens area or is that only for everyone else but doc. Call a spade a spade this thread was allowed because you are tired of his sarcastic ways. Hey i dont know him or franchesca or half the guys who are posting. But your just making waves that are not needed not nessary. To bad we dont know if franchesca posted an alert in SA and how the other providers reacted. But im sure someone will find out.

It probably just like bb. 50 percent love him 50 cant stand him. So again whats the alert? He shorted her... ok dont see him tell your friends move on. For every guy who posts 10 guys dont its like reviews. Dont you think with all the accusations franchesca gona get hurt hell yes. The normal eccie member plays wrights a review goes home to his real life. How many normal guys you think want to get involved with any of this or any provider who openly posts on a client... none... thats why its bad all the way around. Said it in the begining and again now the tread is bad and hurting everyone...
Old 07-03-2017, 11:01 AM   #179
goelie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Well if there is one thing i can say for sure about this thread that is a FACT , that is, it's definitely an actual co-ed discussion thread!!! Good job lol
goelie is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:08 PM   #180
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by goelie View Post
Well if there is one thing i can say for sure about this thread that is a FACT , that is, it's definitely an actual co-ed discussion thread!!! Good job lol
Finally!
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women