Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-21-2010, 12:07 PM   #166
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well with this last post I think we all see why this gentleman is so happy with Obama, going to support another brotha regardless of the facts Mr. Wellendowed1911. That explains all the "we" statements. So from this diatribe, it is apparent that you are black, obviously a member of Reverand Wrights church, a supporter of radical islam, and you may even believe that Obama is a musilim.

"because I could care less what your racist forefathers wrote- you are talking about centuries old documents that had to be revised so many times- didn't the original constitution state that Blacks were worth 3/5 of a white person? Do you know how many President owned slaves? Do you know that Linclon abolished slavery in order to win the war and not bewcause he thought blacks were equal."

This was amended in the constitution which is the beauty of the constitution it can be adapted as it needs to be. You know a lot of things happened in the past, there is not a thing anyone living today can do about them. Why do you insist in living in the past.

"So don't give me this bullshit about what the constituton says or doesn't say- this land was built by various races- but you think it somehow is your land or your people;s land. This is God's earth no one man or race can hold claim to any piece of land."

It is our land every americans, even you. But does this somehow mean that we have to agree with everything our government does, or is it really more the black ascpect that I hear my wifes family talking about. You don't really care what happens to the country because your just concerned with the fact a "blackman" is in charge so by proxy that means "blacks have taken control" so when you here a conservative say they want their country back, you immediately think its because Obama's black and "whitey" can't have it back because its yours now. Ha ha ha ha if that was the case they would just wait 4 or 8 years whichever and he will be gone. No when they say they want their country back their saying they want the country to follow the prinicples that made this country the most powerful one in the world in only 250 + years.

"Obviously Bush didn't give a shit about the Constitution or Bill of Rights when he enacted the Patriot act and other wiretapping measures."

Obviously Obama doesn't either because it expired and was renewed by Obama.

"if you are not smart enough to realize that Al-queada is the boogeyman that America must have then continue to listen to Rush, Beck and Hannity. The United States must have an enemy to achieve their agenda"

You must be one of those Micheal Moore idiots that believe Bush blew up the world trade centers, of course he would also have to blow up the USS cole, the trade centers in 93, I guess Clinton had an Agenda then also, Oh I guess Bush did that too.

"How long did we listen to rhetoric about the evil empire of the soviets- and when they collasped we immediately found a new Boogey man- Al-Queada. Do you honestly think the United States has not done any bad in the world? Are we the Angels of the world and would never do any harm? Weren't we friends with Saddam and even supplied saddam in his war against Iran? Weren't we an ally of Iran when the Shah was in power? Wasn't the Shah one of the most brutal dictators of his time- yet because he was our ally we looked the other way- why he corrupted that nation hence that's why they revolted. Going back to the Iran/Iraq war- we were on Iraq side- supplying them with millions of dollars and military aid, yet towards the end of that war we were secretly supplying the enemy Iran??? Don't you remember the Iran/Contra scandal- remember Oliver North? Does that ring a bell? What we did was equivalent to the United States supplying Al-Queada with money and military weapons to carry out attacks against NATO- or supplying Hamas with aid to help attack Isreal.
Oh but the good ole USA would never do anything liek that right? not the good ole God-fearing USA that stands by its constitution and will never do wrong-"

And this diatribe has to do with the topic of this thread how?

"ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS ON NOV 4TH 2012 CAST YOUR VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY, PLAIN, OR WHATEVER GOP CANDIDATE AND I WILL CAST MY VOTE FOR WHOMEEVER I THINK IS THE BEST CANDIDATE "

We will, thats the beauty of America

"UNTIL THEN SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!! "

Whaaaaaaaa, Whaaaaaaa, Whaaaaaaaa, Whaaaaaaaaa, I am taking my ball and going home. Whaaaaaaaaaaa, Whaaaaaaaaaaaa.., where's my mommy, I made boo boo in my pants.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:12 PM   #167
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Well with this last post I think we all see why this gentleman is so happy with Obama, going to support another brotha regardless of the facts Mr. Wellendowed1911. That explains all the "we" statements. So from this diatribe, it is apparent that you are black, obviously a member of Reverand Wrights church, a supporter of radical islam, and you may even believe that Obama is a musilim.

"because I could care less what your racist forefathers wrote- you are talking about centuries old documents that had to be revised so many times- didn't the original constitution state that Blacks were worth 3/5 of a white person? Do you know how many President owned slaves? Do you know that Linclon abolished slavery in order to win the war and not bewcause he thought blacks were equal."

This was amended in the constitution which is the beauty of the constitution it can be adapted as it needs to be. You know a lot of things happened in the past, there is not a thing anyone living today can do about them. Why do you insist in living in the past.

"So don't give me this bullshit about what the constituton says or doesn't say- this land was built by various races- but you think it somehow is your land or your people;s land. This is God's earth no one man or race can hold claim to any piece of land."

It is our land every americans, even you. But does this somehow mean that we have to agree with everything our government does, or is it really more the black ascpect that I hear my wifes family talking about. You don't really care what happens to the country because your just concerned with the fact a "blackman" is in charge so by proxy that means "blacks have taken control" so when you here a conservative say they want their country back, you immediately think its because Obama's black and "whitey" can't have it back because its yours now. Ha ha ha ha if that was the case they would just wait 4 or 8 years whichever and he will be gone. No when they say they want their country back their saying they want the country to follow the prinicples that made this country the most powerful one in the world in only 250 + years.

"Obviously Bush didn't give a shit about the Constitution or Bill of Rights when he enacted the Patriot act and other wiretapping measures."

Obviously Obama doesn't either because it expired and was renewed by Obama.

"if you are not smart enough to realize that Al-queada is the boogeyman that America must have then continue to listen to Rush, Beck and Hannity. The United States must have an enemy to achieve their agenda"

You must be one of those Micheal Moore idiots that believe Bush blew up the world trade centers, of course he would also have to blow up the USS cole, the trade centers in 93, I guess Clinton had an Agenda then also, Oh I guess Bush did that too.

"How long did we listen to rhetoric about the evil empire of the soviets- and when they collasped we immediately found a new Boogey man- Al-Queada. Do you honestly think the United States has not done any bad in the world? Are we the Angels of the world and would never do any harm? Weren't we friends with Saddam and even supplied saddam in his war against Iran? Weren't we an ally of Iran when the Shah was in power? Wasn't the Shah one of the most brutal dictators of his time- yet because he was our ally we looked the other way- why he corrupted that nation hence that's why they revolted. Going back to the Iran/Iraq war- we were on Iraq side- supplying them with millions of dollars and military aid, yet towards the end of that war we were secretly supplying the enemy Iran??? Don't you remember the Iran/Contra scandal- remember Oliver North? Does that ring a bell? What we did was equivalent to the United States supplying Al-Queada with money and military weapons to carry out attacks against NATO- or supplying Hamas with aid to help attack Isreal.
Oh but the good ole USA would never do anything liek that right? not the good ole God-fearing USA that stands by its constitution and will never do wrong-"

And this diatribe has to do with the topic of this thread how?

"ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS ON NOV 4TH 2012 CAST YOUR VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY, PLAIN, OR WHATEVER GOP CANDIDATE AND I WILL CAST MY VOTE FOR WHOMEEVER I THINK IS THE BEST CANDIDATE "

We will, thats the beauty of America

"UNTIL THEN SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!! "

Whaaaaaaaa, Whaaaaaaa, Whaaaaaaaa, Whaaaaaaaaa, I am taking my ball and going home. Whaaaaaaaaaaa, Whaaaaaaaaaaaa.., where's my mommy, I made boo boo in my pants.
i would never vote for a candidate because he/she is my same race that is just plain stupid. Anyone who votes for a candidate because they are the same race/sex and even same party is plain dumb. I despised Jesse jackson and thought he was a joke- on the other hand I like Alan Keyes and it has nothing to do with race or color. I didn't like Mccain or his views and if you wanted me to be honest i didn't lke Gore and actually voted for Bush the first year-yep I know bad mistake by me. I mentioned earlier I like Paul better than any other GOP candidate in 2008- how McCain won I have no idea. Paul is a realist and you would have seen some serious change had he won. Obama I like some of his views others I don't, but he got my vote and I am happy. So all this whining is from you because you are the one bitching and angry with the results- what a sore loser you are- this is a democracy your caniddate lost get over with- it's almost as pathethic if Colts fans were complaining that they lost the Super Bowl and the fans would say how bad the Saints are balh blah- I am very happy that my vote counted and helped elect who we have now- I have no regrets- you are the punk ass that needs to change your tampon because your white superiority complex can't stand the fact that a Black man is in office-lol. The joke is on you buddy- bet you never thought in a million years a Black man would be President- not in your lifetime huh? Get use to it buddy and get use to Obama getting re-elected in 2012 unless the GOP does a complete makeover. Does the GOP really think they can win election after election when their party is currently thought as a white male dominated party? Especially with the large percentage of the Latino population becoming of voting age and who tend to vote Democratic? Let's face it Obama is still extremely popular amongst whites- he has a crossover appeal and gets a lot of white votes- he also gets a majority of Latino votes- also when 2012 comes up do you think Latinos will forget GOP treatemtn of Sotomayor? We haven't even got to Immigration issues- check out the Tea Party's stance on Immigration.
I WILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME- MY GUY IS IN THE OFFICE YOURS IS NOT- YOU ARE THE ONE UNHAPPY!!! I AM VERY HAPPY SO GO KISS A HORSES ASS UNTIL 2012- BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BITCH AND COMPLAIN TODAY- BAMA WILL STILL BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE TOMORROW- GOT IT????
Old 04-21-2010, 01:35 PM   #168
dirty dog
Valued Poster

"you are the punk ass that needs to change your tampon because your white superiority complex can't stand the fact that a Black man is in office-lol."

Wow that might come as a big suprise to my African american wife.

"The joke is on you buddy- bet you never thought in a million years a Black man would be President"

Apparently you gauge people by the color of their skin, I don't. I gauge them by content of their charactor, to steal the words of Dr. King.

"Let's face it Obama is still extremely popular amongst whites"

Do you have anything to support this, oh I forget, you like to state things as fact but never show where you get the information.

"check out the Tea Party's stance on Immigration."

Again, your assumption, is that anyone who opposes Obama is a tea party member. Wrong.

"MY GUY IS IN THE OFFICE YOURS IS NOT"

Wow you were in the voting both with me and know who I voted for..... I could be one of those white cross over voters that know they now made a mistake or I could have voted for a write in candidate or I could have not voted in protest, why do you assume I voted for McCain, I will tell you if you think I voted for McCain, you would be very wrong. But then again accuracy and truthfulness does not matter to you.

"Does the GOP really think they can win election after election when their party is currently thought as a white male dominated party?"

I dont know I dont work for the GOP and I am not a member of their group. But I would imagine that the black republicans in washington and elsewhere would be very suprised as would the many female republicans.

"SO GO KISS A HORSES ASS UNTIL 2012- BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BITCH AND COMPLAIN TODAY- BAMA WILL STILL BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE TOMORROW- GOT IT????"

Yes, he will, and maybe he will be after that, but dont think for a minute that he gets a free ride, got it!!!!!! (by the way a ? is used when your asking a question, a ! is used to exclaim a piont) got it!!!!!!!! See unlike you I support a presidential decision when I feel as if its appropriate, not based on color or party affiliation,

By the way, dont play the race card with me, its insulting and ignorent. I know you Texas boys arn't real smart but really, I am going to be in Dallas in a couple of weeks, if you would like I cold stop in Allen and you could show me how to kiss a horses ass.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:11 PM   #169
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

"didn't the original constitution state that Blacks were worth 3/5 of a white person"

Yes and no...

It was a compromise between the southern agricultural states/colonies and the New England states/colonies, dealing with the head count done for the apportionment of House seats and the electoral college. People really need to critically question the simplified versions of history they were told in elementary school, once they get a little bit older.

Wellendowed, you seem to have alot of personal skin in the game when it comes to politics...very much based on emotion. And thats the way it goes, liberals are swayed by emotion, while conservatives ask 'how are going to pay for this?' Its a fundamental difference.

BTW, when did Iraq commit terrorism on American Soil? Jayna Davis wrote a book called The Third Terrorist. She was a local news reporter in Oklahoma City 15 years ago, when the federal building went down....and believes there is a link to Iraq. Its a good read.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:18 PM   #170
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Oh yeah, if you don't like the constitution, because it was written by racists or whatever, pick up a world history book that was written before 1970 (so it won't be polluted by agenda driven interpretations of history). Read about the Great American Experiment. After thousands of years of human existence on this planet, a few visionaries set up a nation that posited people were endowed with rights by a creator who was greater than man...rather than serfdom, loyalty to a monarch, etc. It has been an amazing ride...in less than 200 years, the nation became the most powerful, one of the wealthiest, one of the highest standards of living, most free, most respect for human dignity, you name it....so I wouldn't be so fast to put skid marks on the constitution. It has served us well....I'd really like to know what you don't like about it.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:25 PM   #171
dirty dog
Valued Poster

"this is a democracy"

Actually its a republic. Buts thats a whole nuther subject.

Wellendowed you are right, the GOP is out to kill the wall street reform bill because of their close association with the banks. In fact their leader, Mayor Bloomberg of new york just spoke out againt it as overzealous regulation. wow, ..... oh shit.... wait a minute, Bloomberg is a Democrat and even ran for President in 08. This can't be...... everyone knows that the Democrats hate big buisness and especially banks. Only a Republican would fight any bill that attempts to regulate banks.................... can someone please tell me how this happened.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:02 PM   #172
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Bloomberg was a lifelong Democrat, until he ran for mayor in 2001...and switched to Republican. In 2008 he switched to independent. He never acted like a Republican, but sadly he has run as one.

Some of the nuts and bolts of the reform bill are above my head...but Steve Forbes gave his opinion yesterday. He says it does little to fix the problems we had, and fixes problems we don't have. He equated it to getting rid of roads, because some drivers have accidents...instead of enforcing speed limits.

The hype of the bill, the velocity with which it is coming to the floor, the grandstanding, the Wall Street vs Main Street hyperbole...all makes me worry its a bad bill.

But, as I understand it, all the Dems need is one solitary Republican to vote yes in the Senate...the House is already sewn up...so the demonizing Republicans for trying to block it is not honest....but, they are trying to rev up emotion, class warfare, etc.

It will probably pass...and like the health bill, we won't really know the ramifications until after its been passed (so much for posting bills online for the public to view, with ample time prior to a vote).
Old 04-21-2010, 04:07 PM   #173
dirty dog
Valued Poster

I was directing my comments towards the individual that continues to say that the GOP is in bed with the banks, when reality says that big business and banks are in the pockets of all of washington regardless of party affilliation.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:17 PM   #174
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

"I am very happy that my vote counted and helped elect who we have now-"

Aren't you from Texas? Your vote didn't matter left right or sideways...but thats a whole new lesson on the electoral college.

"you are the punk ass that needs to change your tampon because your white superiority complex can't stand the fact that a Black man is in office-lol."

"Wow that might come as a big suprise to my African american wife." Funny stuff. Trap set, bait taken, trap sprung
Old 04-21-2010, 04:21 PM   #175
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Dirty Dog is right...Mr. Obama himself took almost a million in donation from Sachs and Sachs employees. Harry Reid also took money.

At Thanksgiving, when you graduate from the kids table to the grown up table, they let you in on stuff: big business and the banks hedge their bets, and donate big to both parties....although oddly more so to the Democrats than the Republicans. Its not so simple as GOP bad, DNC good...and personally if I were a Democrat, I would be insulted that the leadership would think that I was that dumb, and bait me with class warfare slogans.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:24 PM   #176
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

hay i voted for the white part of obama lol !!!
Old 04-21-2010, 05:27 PM   #177
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

crew if you don't find links then I have to type better so you can forget not finding those dam links cause i an't typing better.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:29 PM   #178
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post

Wow that might come as a big suprise to my African american wife.

"The joke is on you buddy- bet you never thought in a million years a Black man would be President"

Apparently you gauge people by the color of their skin, I don't. I gauge them by content of their charactor, to steal the words of Dr. King.

"Let's face it Obama is still extremely popular amongst whites"

Do you have anything to support this, oh I forget, you like to state things as fact but never show where you get the information.

"check out the Tea Party's stance on Immigration."

Again, your assumption, is that anyone who opposes Obama is a tea party member. Wrong.

"MY GUY IS IN THE OFFICE YOURS IS NOT"

Wow you were in the voting both with me and know who I voted for..... I could be one of those white cross over voters that know they now made a mistake or I could have voted for a write in candidate or I could have not voted in protest, why do you assume I voted for McCain, I will tell you if you think I voted for McCain, you would be very wrong. But then again accuracy and truthfulness does not matter to you.

"Does the GOP really think they can win election after election when their party is currently thought as a white male dominated party?"

I dont know I dont work for the GOP and I am not a member of their group. But I would imagine that the black republicans in washington and elsewhere would be very suprised as would the many female republicans.

"SO GO KISS A HORSES ASS UNTIL 2012- BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BITCH AND COMPLAIN TODAY- BAMA WILL STILL BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE TOMORROW- GOT IT????"

Yes, he will, and maybe he will be after that, but dont think for a minute that he gets a free ride, got it!!!!!! (by the way a ? is used when your asking a question, a ! is used to exclaim a piont) got it!!!!!!!! See unlike you I support a presidential decision when I feel as if its appropriate, not based on color or party affiliation,

By the way, dont play the race card with me, its insulting and ignorent. I know you Texas boys arn't real smart but really, I am going to be in Dallas in a couple of weeks, if you would like I cold stop in Allen and you could show me how to kiss a horses ass.
Is that a challenge??? Give me the time and date you will be in Dallas and when can meet- bring your camcorder as well so the whole world can say the ass beating i will give you- you evidently have no idea who you are talking to buddy? Also, who the hell said Obama should get a free ride- I have personally called out Obama on several issues- I am not some puppet that will follow a candidate on every single issue- if I think Obama is wrong I will state my opinion- Obama's going to do a lot of things that I may not agree with, but that's why he's in office and I am not. There's never going to be a President where everyone agrees with. I actually thought that Reagan was a very good President- I bet that suprised you huh- you didn't think there would be any Black men that liked Reagan. Hell yeah one can say Reagan raised taxes- govt grew under Reagan- the defense budget was out of this world- Reagan wanted a very costly Star Wars program that we couldn't afford, but based on what Reagan inherited from Carter he did a great job. Heck if Jesus was President you would have people bashing him it's human nature. However, kif you don't like what Obama is doing cast your vote or better yet run for some political office.
I really wish you would meet me in Dallas- you would get the a$$ whooping of your life and then on top of that I might just take your "Black" wife- let me just remind you that I am a 4th degree Black Belt in Jui Jitsu and also cross train and kempo, Mut Thai and boxing and have donme so for the last 15 years. at your request I can provide you with videos and/or articles of my accomplishments so you don't think i am so internet wannabe- Bring it on- because I will give you an ass whooping worse than Obama gave McCain.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:38 PM   #179
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

1911 you have to cool out my threads are to broaden your mind not somebodys eye. If you can't beat somebody with your mind then leave it alone. just chill be easy ride the white horse.(people from the 70's will get the last part). Its ok to yell but not beefing ok man
Old 04-21-2010, 06:22 PM   #180
dirty dog
Valued Poster

You might learn to be careful whom your threatening dude, you have no idea who I am either, and I am not impressed by your martial arts skills, talk shit about my wife one more time, and your going to have problems unlike you have ever imagined. When I have my plans finalized I will be SURE to let you know.

"I have personally called out Obama on several issues- I am not some puppet that will follow a candidate on every single issue- if I think Obama is wrong I will state my opinion"

I c you can disagree with him but if anyone else does they are racists, they are tea party members, right wing nut balls, but if you disagree with him it means your not a puppet. If someone else disagrees with him then we should just shut up because you guy won. As far as threatening you, I want to make it very clear to everyone reading this post that I have not threatened you and should something happen to you it is in no way my responsibility. I am going to go watch Kung Fu panda with my boy so I can prepare for our meeting hahahahahahahaha. I will see you very soon you made a very very very big mistake talking about my wife. Kung FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, LOL give me a break........
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women