Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60153
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40375
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2012, 10:20 AM   #151
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Of course it's cultural. Every expert out there will concede it's a mixture of both. You're attempting to state that obesity is much more cultural based than genetic, and I completely agree. Those people who have a genetic predisposition to being overweight, and nothing they do to alter their eating habits works, are the vast minority in my opinion. In my opinion, the vast majority is simply sheer laziness.

Are people bombarded by advertising messages to eat badly, sure. Are people under time constraints which cause them to eat bad, sure. Are some unhealthy foods cheaper, sure. In all of these cases these fat people make a conscious choice to do the easy thing and not the right thing, and it's going to kill them and inflict the costs of their decisions on the rest of us.

"We eat that which is most profitable"
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:08 PM   #152
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
You may not remember what you told me a few weeks ago...but I sure do!! I found it interesting at the time and even more so now!!
Okay sexy now youve got me curious..refresh my memory...
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #153
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
Yep, I too, am healthy.. I don't have any health issues -- none from weight or any thing else. I have always been a "healthy" girl. I was a size 7-10 my whole life growing up. Lots of ass, lots of titties, thick thighs, and never have been called ugly... lol...

there is a difference in .....

and......

Wait.........I found the difference........you are wearing heels.........you are a tricky one you are........ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:31 PM   #154
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

^
^

Win...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #155
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've stayed away from this thread as I knew it would just be upsetting to me. All I can do is comment about my own experience, unrelated to cultural or societal issues.

I've made no secret of the fact that 6 years ago I used to weigh around 400 lbs, had for some time, and I tip the scales about 210 right now. (And thankfully my skin was elastic enough to follow my body changes, as some unfortunate souls have had to have surgery to remove folds hanging after extreme weight loss.) Lazy? Perhaps. Should I have been ashamed? I was, but feeling that way didn't fix anything. I was and still am a stress eater, for many years VERY unhappy about the state of my life, but I finally slapped myself and snapped out of my depression, decided I wanted to live long enough to collect my social security, and didn't want to become one of the people you read about who can't get through the doorway of their own bedroom. (I wasn't a burden on the public heath and/or insurance system and paid my own way for every medical expense, but I was lucky to have lost the weight BEFORE any serious damage was inflicted.)

It's a vicious circle; you hate yourself and your state of existence, eating makes you feel better, you hate the way you look, others make fun of the way you look, so you eat more because what does it matter, you're already too fat for anyone to like you anyway or give you a decent job or treat you as a real human being, etc., etc., you just don't care anymore, so have another Twinkie. It was hard, HARD, HARD to lose what constituted a whole other person in volume, especially since I was in my forties already. It required constant exercise, avoidance of carbohydrates, and strict adherence to portion control, and yes, a different perception of food as sustenance, not comfort. (Although I admit to really loving the flavor and texture of what goes into my mouth. No wonder I'm orally fixated!) Genetics may have been involved; my Irish family absolutely seemed predisposed to starch and liquor. My metabolism doctor discovered I had an under-active thyroid, and I'll take medicine for that for the rest of my life, but I'm not blaming that for my lust for calories. (I've just replaced that addiction with ANOTHER lust now, so much more satisfying.)

I'm still a BBW (big and beautiful and all woman, and exactly what else would you call me at a smudge under 6 ft tall?), overweight and possibly obese by some standards (heavily reliant on the eye of the beholder), and I could go back to that ungodly regimen of sweat and taste bud self-denial and probably lose another 50 lbs, but I'd have NO life. I'm not diabetic, don't have high blood pressure, my joints don't hurt, I have enough energy to wear guys 20 years younger out (read the reviews), I'm treated more respectfully by the general public (seems MY IQ went up as my weight went down, she says sarcastically), and despite the fact that I have more plump curves than flat lines, many men seem to like me just fine now, thanks, but I'm sure just as many think I'm still unattractively fat. Fine, don't call me, but definitely don't call me out and berate me publicly for the way I look if it isn't to your taste. What, are we still in grade school? How juvenile to insult people just because you can. I'm pretty darn smirking satisfied with my accomplishment and the path I'm on now, but yep, I'll probably still struggle with my weight and self-image until I die. How much more should I do to conform to what others THINK I should look like or feel like? Nobody is going to do a thing about their weight until they're in the right frame of mind, and making disparaging comments just has the opposite effect. I think psychology may play a greater part than culture, genes, convenience, or just plain laziness.

(Btw, on the physical appearance side, it's a myth that people get stretch marks, broken veins, and boob-hang SOLELY because of dietary-enhanced flab. There are other reasons for almost anything that can be attributed to excess weight through caloric intake. How can you judge without being in the doctor's office with them?)
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #156
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
^
^

Win...

NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:19 PM   #157
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For those posters "disgusted" with BBW avatars, kiss my pale, plump ....

Old 05-18-2012, 02:27 PM   #158
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

It was hard, HARD, HARD to lose what constituted a whole other person in volume, especially since I was in my forties already. It required constant exercise, avoidance of carbohydrates, and strict adherence to portion control, and yes, a different perception of food as sustenance, not comfort. (Although I admit to really loving the flavor and texture of what goes into my mouth. No wonder I'm orally fixated!) Genetics may have been involved; my Irish family absolutely seemed predisposed to starch and liquor. My metabolism doctor discovered I had an under-active thyroid, and I'll take medicine for that for the rest of my life, but I'm not blaming that for my lust for calories. (I've just replaced that addiction with ANOTHER lust now, so much more satisfying.)

That took some serious dedication, 200 lbs is a lot or weight to have lost! Well done you... I think you look great
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:31 PM   #159
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
For those posters "disgusted" with BBW avatars, kiss my pale, plump ....

And my Big Fat one...
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:41 PM   #160
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
That took some serious dedication, 200 lbs is a lot or weight to have lost! Well done you... I think you look great
Thank you. Was the hardest single thing I've ever had to do..... but now I get to do hard things all the time.

Life is good.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:48 PM   #161
GeoEgo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I've been eating from Snap Kitchen for ~3 month now (only Snap Kitchen), and I lost about 10 lbs in the first month, and my weight remains stable since then.

The most valuable thing to do for your health if you cannot stand healthy food, is to take multivitamins and Omega-3 the least. If you willing to do so, look up for the best brand first rather than going straight to Walmart.
GeoEgo is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:44 PM   #162
essence
Valued Poster

This is the kind of thing which needs a warning before opening. Why would anybody want this, let alone pay for it?

nikki, sorry for offensive remark, I was having a bad day, go for it and become lithesome and svelt and show us how its done.

http://houston.backpage.com/WomenSee...dy-22/13899949
essence is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #163
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Well at least the woman wasn't charging lol. Fancyinheels, you go girl. Some can dish it out and make others feel bad, but don't like it to come back at them You look great, congrats on your weight loss
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #164
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
Well at least the woman wasn't charging lol. Fancyinheels, you go girl. Some can dish it out and make others feel bad, but don't like it to come back at them You look great, congrats on your weight loss

Maybe you could learn a little from Fancy. I just hope everyone noted that earlier in this thread you bashed guys that buy pussy. I can’t imagine seeing a provider that thought so little about her clients after they drop a few bills on your night stand.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:39 PM   #165
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Ahhhh....you went back and edited your post!
GymRat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women