Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2015, 11:19 AM   #151
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston
What in the hell happened to Austin?
Richard Cranium started posting here *saving the board.*
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 12:27 PM   #152
Windinhishair
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
All I can say is...

What in the hell happened to Austin? I got my start in the hobby in Austin about 9 years ago. I ADORED the city. Never had a problem with anyone that I encountered. I made a good living and didn't have any issues with drama or bs.

In recent years, I've made a couple of attempts to return to visit Austin. All have failed, which... is fine. I do better in some places than I do in others. But man-- the bickering, the drama, the "cliques", the threats..... how in the hell did it all change so seemingly quick?
Problem is if anyone answers that honestly it'll only set off another round of bickering.
The safest answer would be to simply look for the common denominator spanning the past several months.
Windinhishair is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 12:49 PM   #153
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

It isn't just the past few months. This has been brewing since at least 2011. (Pay no attention to my join date.. I'm much more of an old timer than I let on). 2006-- Austin was one of my favorite cities in the US. Its just sad to see what has happened.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 12:55 PM   #154
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
All I can say is...

What in the hell happened to Austin? I got my start in the hobby in Austin about 9 years ago. I ADORED the city. Never had a problem with anyone that I encountered. I made a good living and didn't have any issues with drama or bs.

In recent years, I've made a couple of attempts to return to visit Austin. All have failed, which... is fine. I do better in some places than I do in others. But man-- the bickering, the drama, the "cliques", the threats..... how in the hell did it all change so seemingly quick?
What? You don't like what I've done with the place?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 12:58 PM   #155
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
What? You don't like what I've done with the place?
As much as you might like to take credit.. I'm fairly certain you can't take all the blame for this one. This one has many layers..
Old 04-07-2015, 01:15 PM   #156
Whispers

Quote:
As much as you might like to take credit.. I'm fairly certain you can't take all the blame for this one. This one has many layers..
Give it time.... Some will come along and try to convince you it's all my fault...... That I single handedly destroyed this community..... There are 1000s of Austin members and the idea that 1 person can influence them all is kind of ludicrous.... I found it takes at least 3

Now.... in MY opinion.... The forums YOU remember from when you started were filled with cliques and information was censured by corrupt MODs. When the transition to ECCIE occurred at the end of 2009 a lot of that was dealt with and by the spring of 2010 Austin forums took a new direction

Every once in a while a new clique forms... we have problems with 3 at the moment..... One being a group of ladies that interfere in other ladies business and a couple of groups of guys trying to get cheap pussy and bareback that often use intimidation as well as other underhanded things..... There is usually some turmoil as they are dealt with.....

If they are not to your liking there is a fuzzy warm posting place created here that will be like you remembered but it's a super secret forum you need an invite to join....
Old 04-07-2015, 01:43 PM   #157
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

I do remember some of the Godderators of the "old days".. and I also remember a group of ladies who attempted a basic embargo on pricing... I think part of my success at that time had to do with the fact that I stayed away from the femmes for the most part and charged what I damn well pleased.

I just guess that in my opinion.. it used to be a much easier, low BS place to visit than it seems to be these days.
Old 04-07-2015, 02:51 PM   #158
Whispers

Quote:
I do remember some of the Godderators of the "old days".. The most vocal of those is still around whining from day to day...... and I also remember a group of ladies who attempted a basic embargo on pricing...Some of them are around but keep to themselves and away from the board..... not all I think part of my success at that time had to do with the fact that I stayed away from the femmes for the most part and charged what I damn well pleased. Claire is the newest Queen Wannabe of Austin rallying a few of the local ladies to do her bidding and attack gals that are not in line with her beliefs.....I'm sure you can read and figure out which to avoid....

I just guess that in my opinion.. it used to be a much easier, low BS place to visit than it seems to be these days.

Consider visiting Austin advertising in different mediums. You could try it in conjunction with your ECCIE based visit.

Create a different name and use a different telephone number and advertise on EROS or Backpage or one of the others. Although there IS a community here on ECCIE we are a very small part of the business in AUSTIN that is growing at a faster rate than this community is. People are moving here every day from all over the country and guys that hobby here are often not familiar with ECCIE.

You may find that you can raise your rates with new clientele oblivious to this place.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:36 PM   #159
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Quote:
All I can say is...

What in the hell happened to Austin?
Ah happ'nedt ta Austin! Meh an' all mah minyuns!

Woe be ta tha ig'nrant muthafukkahs whut cross meh!

Ah'll fuck 'em up tha ass an' Ah won't e'en use spit fer lube. Ah'll ream 'em out bone dry!
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 06:06 PM   #160
Guest041216
Account Disabled

User ID: 121574
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post

Ah'll fuck 'em up tha ass an' Ah won't e'en use spit fer lube. Ah'll ream 'em out bone dry!

LMMFAO hahaha
Guest041216 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 02:52 AM   #161
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie James View Post
LMMFAO hahaha
It ain't offen when Ah gits a filly a-laffin' thet hard wiffout a-showin' 'er mah peckerdillo furst.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 09:41 PM   #162
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post

Careful you don't want to piss off the TS'S
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 02:18 AM   #163
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminati View Post
With all due respect, Whispers, but why do you care? What is it to you that an OPEC member is trying to negotiate rates or if barebackers are trying to raw dog? What guy doesn't want to find a bargain or get his pinga wet w/o a cover? Shit! That sounds like every red blooded American male out there looking for some tush (...)

Pardon me while I join this real quick...

Let's flip this so we can put this into perspective and see if you would care or not...

Would you care if a hobbyist was trying to expose a group of ladies that decided to organize behind the scenes so they could collectively raise their rates? And I don't mean two or three. Let's imagine, from the top of the food chain, all the way down, 200 ladies in Austin decided to raise their prices by... Let's say, $50. Would you care?

Now, to the barebackers... You say why care, right? The guy is just being a guy, right? Oh, but let's say a few ladies are not doing so great so they decide to start a long-term investment plan... Let's say they stop their birth control and, on a specific client, she tears the condom on purpose. That's an 18 year investment plan right there, or the client can cover her bills for two, three months until she gets rid of the "inconvenience"... Now, do you care if YOU are getting barebacked by that provider? Because basically, when some guy decides to do that, he's just being a guy, right? But what if she catches something? Huh.... Some people... You guys make me smdh.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 09:11 AM   #164
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
Pardon me while I join this real quick...

Let's flip this so we can put this into perspective and see if you would care or not...

Would you care if a hobbyist was trying to expose a group of ladies that decided to organize behind the scenes so they could collectively raise their rates? And I don't mean two or three. Let's imagine, from the top of the food chain, all the way down, 200 ladies in Austin decided to raise their prices by... Let's say, $50. Would you care?

Now, to the barebackers... You say why care, right? The guy is just being a guy, right? Oh, but let's say a few ladies are not doing so great so they decide to start a long-term investment plan... Let's say they stop their birth control and, on a specific client, she tears the condom on purpose. That's an 18 year investment plan right there, or the client can cover her bills for two, three months until she gets rid of the "inconvenience"... Now, do you care if YOU are getting barebacked by that provider? Because basically, when some guy decides to do that, he's just being a guy, right? But what if she catches something? Huh.... Some people... You guys make me smdh.
That's pretty interesting..... If the ladies in that group would like a list of the guys that are bare backing as it gets matched to their ECCIE handles send an email. A few, like dante, seem to be able to afford the hobby and could certainly afford to support one of those ladies....
Old 04-11-2015, 10:08 AM   #165
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
That's pretty interesting..... If the ladies in that group would like a list of the guys that are bare backing as it gets matched to their ECCIE handles send an email. A few, like dante, seem to be able to afford the hobby and could certainly afford to support one of those ladies....
Oh my...how ironic
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women