Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35424
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #151
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

If you had:

"I always knew Wakeup wasn't going to get in trouble and I never cared that he outed my information, I was just doing all this to toy with him"

as your answer for OH's end game strategy, please see the cashier for your payout...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #152
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I call bullshit......there are too many modtards (not to mention Admin) here who would jump at the legitimate opportunity to ban Wakeup.

I would not be revealing any state secrets if I were to say that Wakeup is not liked in modtardville.

What they will not do is chase a briar rabbit. They have been snared by Wakeup too many times by following some hooktard down her "rabbit hole" in an effort to get him.

If your claim had legs, Wakeup would be on vacation.........and there would be a party on the plaza........drincks on modtardville.

If, as you perceived, his post was a step toward a violation, you sprung the trap too quickly........and are left holding a shoe.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:14 PM   #153
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I see a path in the original NHA thread that allows Wakeup to call you "Hispanic". I don't know whether Wakeup sees that path.

I don't know if Wakeup has known for a long time what your ethnic heritage is and saw the opening you made as a chance to slip it in........

or

I don't know if Wakeup had no clue what your ethnic heritage is and saw the opening you made as an opportunity to fuck with you......

or

I don't know if Wakeup assumed your ethnic heritage for some other reason and posted it in error.

I do know that he claims that you said it "a few posts ago". Instead of calling him on it, you doubled down by revealing so much (alleged) shit about your heritage that the word "Hispanic" is laughable in this conversation.

For all we know, you could actually be bohemian by way of Kansas and not have a thread of Hispanic heritage.......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #154
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

I don't get it! Are you saying Wakeup's neither hispanic nor black; but rather Bohemian? Who'd have thunk it?
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:29 PM   #155
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I heart this thread SO much...

Just when you think OH can't make herself look any more like a twelve year old girl complaining about her pigtails getting pulled...she goes ONE step farther...

I'm actually glad she didn't ask me to end it...

Epic...fail...
Old 10-15-2013, 04:29 PM   #156
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
If you had:

"I always knew Wakeup wasn't going to get in trouble and I never cared that he outed my information, I was just doing all this to toy with him"

as your answer for OH's end game strategy, please see the cashier for your payout...
Read what I said. I SAID, when I found out that nothing would happen. READ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
If your claim had legs, Wakeup would be on vacation.........and there would be a party on the plaza........drincks on modtardville.
It has legs. I was told that it's pretty much a committee thingie because...........

Quote:
What they will not do is chase a briar rabbit. They have been snared by Wakeup too many times by following some hooktard down her "rabbit hole" in an effort to get him.

Quote:
If, as you perceived, his post was a step toward a violation, you sprung the trap too quickly........and are left holding a shoe.
I was told from the get-go. Go back and read what I said. There's no shoe to hold unless you want to consider the next time this happens to a hobbiest, there will be this thread.

I handled the elevation myself - as in personally. I knew the sum total from jump. I did however, lobby on through the chain of command.

Quote:
I see a path in the original NHA thread that allows Wakeup to call you "Hispanic". I don't know whether Wakeup sees that path.

I don't know if Wakeup has known for a long time what your ethnic heritage is and saw the opening you made as a chance to slip it in........

or

I don't know if Wakeup had no clue what your ethnic heritage is and saw the opening you made as an opportunity to fuck with you......

or

I don't know if Wakeup assumed your ethnic heritage for some other reason and posted it in error.
They are all irrelevant.

Quote:
I do know that he claims that you said it "a few posts ago". Instead of calling him on it, you doubled down by revealing so much (alleged) shit about your heritage that the word "Hispanic" is laughable in this conversation.
I did call him on it, and I RTM'd it both times. He had no way of knowing it was RTM'd unless you or one of his WK's told him.

Quote:
For all we know, you could actually be bohemian by way of Kansas and not have a thread of Hispanic heritage.......ijs
Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants, but no on Kansas.

Follow the chain of events.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:37 PM   #157
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

^^^Fucking Christ, she is persistent ....gotta give her that. Lol
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:07 PM   #158
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

But don't forget...she doesn't really care...
Old 10-15-2013, 05:26 PM   #159
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Very true.....but fuck me, its like listening to my ex-wife....no wonder I divorced her....
Old 10-15-2013, 05:56 PM   #160
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

She's always fun...when she steps on her twat, it's comical to watch. That more than makes up for the, "I knew all along" drivel she spews...just go with the flow and let her self-destruct. You'll see the humor in it pretty quickly.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:59 PM   #161
golfdude
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Olivia might be retired but she's a top notch attention whore.
golfdude is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:04 PM   #162
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

I've seen the humor from day 1. Lol
Old 10-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #163
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

This entire post was more fucking drama than every soap opera and every reality show combined. And it was retarded as hell. But somewhat entertaining.
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:17 PM   #164
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear88 View Post
This entire post was more fucking drama than every soap opera and every reality show combined. And it was retarded as hell. But somewhat entertaining.
Like watching any disaster....you know it's gonna be bad....yet you can't not watch....Lol
Old 10-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #165
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

We needed to get some Hoff up in this bitch.

Proceed.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women