Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2015, 12:52 PM   #136
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
Ok people. This is not rocket science.

See the ladies ad? It has a dollar figure on it. Do you like the lady's appearance? Do you like what the lady's reviews have to say about her?

Then set up the date and give the lady the amount she is asking for......and then shut the fuck up about it. If you can't afford what she's asking.....then find another lady you like with good reviews you CAN afford, or wait until your lady offers a special.

If you are not happy with the service you chose from the lady you chose for the price you paid, write a review afterwards. And move on.

It's that easy.
Well said!
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:00 PM   #137
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:07 PM   #138
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
You know he'll whore around on you.
As long as he shares, I don't mind.

Old 01-29-2015, 01:32 PM   #139
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
Ok people. This is not rocket science ...

Filler: lots of common sense stuff ...

It's that easy.

Sir, you dangle "easy" like a Virtue. None other than the great Rough Rider (Teddy Roosevelt) himself suggests otherwise:

“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty … I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life."

So ladies, if a tard gives you a hard time, blame the Republicans.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 04:58 PM   #140
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette View Post
IF JC WON'T MARRY ME OR BLUFFCITYGUY DOESN'T WIN THE LOTTERY AND ESCAPE WITH ME, WOULD YOU BE AVAILABLE FOR MARRIAGE?

In my religion the honeymoon must be first. I'm a non-traditionalist, western neo-unorthodox cybersectarian.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 05:09 PM   #141
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
In my religion the honeymoon must be first. I'm a non-traditionalist, western neo-unorthodox cybersectarian.
Are you busy next week?

Old 01-29-2015, 05:30 PM   #142
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Rebounding before the bounce? This lady is skilled!
Old 01-29-2015, 09:56 PM   #143
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by romo2 View Post
Juliette is a gem and I agree with her 100 percent
Thanks Babe. You are a true and delightful gentleman.

Old 01-30-2015, 01:55 PM   #144
maximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

No need to overthink this. Simple supply & demand. If I find the lady attractive and she is supplying what I am looking for ,then I am buying if she is in my price range, meaning what I am willing to spend on said services provided. If she is not in my price range, well I guess she is missing out.
maximus is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 02:41 PM   #145
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

The only time I would consider a provider overpriced is after I have seen her. Enough said
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 03:08 PM   #146
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Enough said
Old 01-31-2015, 03:14 AM   #147
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

There's so many variables for this scenario. What is considered overpriced? What is considered a normal price?

Does just pertain to an "average" guy with an "average" income if so what is the income and what should be the "average" rate for what they would expect to pay for an "average" lady. How do you base a numerical average on a lady that you are just viewing from your budget and your aesthetic taste which may be completely different from the next guy who clicks onto her showcase.

What is an exceptional lady what kind of lady is deserving of what you would consider a higher rate than normal. Is this universal or just unique to the person who is looking at the girl in question?

But in the end what is this really about is it that there are girls that someone possibly might be interested in seeing but can't because their rates are not within their budget. Or is this a speculative question based on seeing girls charge vastly different rates for preceived similar looks and service? So how can we assume that one provider is overpriced when the other provider may be simply underpriced?

There so many questions that will never be answered from this post, I suggest we just enjoy our time with the people we can, instead of wondering about the people we can't or choose not to spend time with.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 06:56 AM   #148
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
The only time I would consider a provider overpriced is after I have seen her. Enough said
Allow me to amuse, if only myself.......

Does that mean you think "I'm Worth It!"? <~~~~ rhetorical

(You didn't qualify a lady had to be on your radar, but your statement does kinda imply, you accept a ladies rate as she posts it, then again, I probably read too much into it)

I know you don't, cause you like to ask for less if ya can, but it made me giggle this morning. So, thank you kindly for that. Laughter is always a great way to start the day! Well. there's one other thing that might trump laughter......Discovering I won the Lottery! That has yet to happen...bummer.... Wanna split the cost of a ticket? LOL

I kid, I kid.....passionate sex first thing in the AM......mmmmm. Can't beat that! ijs
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:45 PM   #149
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Allow me to amuse, if only myself.......

Does that mean you think "I'm Worth It!"? <~~~~ rhetorical

(You didn't qualify a lady had to be on your radar, but your statement does kinda imply, you accept a ladies rate as she posts it, then again, I probably read too much into it)

I know you don't, cause you like to ask for less if ya can, but it made me giggle this morning. So, thank you kindly for that. Laughter is always a great way to start the day! Well. there's one other thing that might trump laughter......Discovering I won the Lottery! That has yet to happen...bummer.... Wanna split the cost of a ticket? LOL

I kid, I kid.....passionate sex first thing in the AM......mmmmm. Can't beat that! ijs
Two things in reply

First it was very literal. I see her and she was good then she was worth it and if she wasn't then she was not.

Second how could anyone in their right mind after our conversations think I would see you at any price is beyond me. I guess the only thing I would see you for is a bj because you would have your mouth full and be unable to continually whine. Maybe it's your quiet and demure attitude. lol

Signed
The Rate Harrasser
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:13 PM   #150
HeatherDAngelo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 127747
My ECCIE Reviews
Default There are girls asking for 2 million dollars on BP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw dog View Post
BP girls takes a bunch of glamour shots and post on a web page and then she is worth 2000/k a hour. I don't believe any one is worth more than anyone. Just because a girl think she has more education or class doesn't make her a better person.
2000K = 2,000,000
HeatherDAngelo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women