Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47729
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #76
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Back to the original topic of the thread..

I guess that is ONE downside to me not having a hobby phone...

When a lady I do know calls, I know it can be nice to talk to someone like me that goes into a bit more detail than "yes, he's safe" or "eh, I haven't seen him or don't remember him."

But then again - the calls can be a bit iffy sometimes if you have a number you don't know or the dreaded "unknown number".

I still try to go into detail via email/PM so they know a bit more than "yes/no". I think it makes them a bit more prepared to give the client a better session - and that's part of my job, whether they are seeing ME or one of my coworkers...Give my clients the best session possible!
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:19 AM   #77
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Wait...

Do my eyes deceive me?

Dannie...maybe SOMEONE caught on...our sniffers were sniffin SOMETHING.

Who knows what the fuck it was. I'm just glad it FINALLY happened.

Dannie...come shake those fine titties in my face in celebration!

Here's what I saw...if you don't feel like hitting the back button.

Old 12-15-2011, 05:40 AM   #78
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Wishful thincking . . .
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:31 AM   #79
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Wait...

Do my eyes deceive me?

Dannie...maybe SOMEONE caught on...our sniffers were sniffin SOMETHING.

Who knows what the fuck it was. I'm just glad it FINALLY happened.

Dannie...come shake those fine titties in my face in celebration!

Here's what I saw...if you don't feel like hitting the back button.

It's a Festivus miracle!

For what it is worth, TNT,
Why anyone cares about someone else's posting style, is beyond me...unless it is just to be catty, which is NOT in short supply these days. We've got plenty of that around here. Merry Fuckin' Christmas!

Haterism is abundant this holiday season. If more ladies worried about themselves half as much as they do everyone else, this would be a happier place. That statement isn't going to get me off the naughty list with anyone, but the truth is a bitch, and so are most of the providers that I have encountered. You have been one of my favorite posters since like 2006 or something. Don't change a thing, Sista.

Anyway, back on topic, jealousy is unattractive. Treat others the way you want to be treated. The end.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:33 AM   #80
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora Drake View Post
I think I have my first girlcrush
That's how she got me all those years ago.. *sigh* I still love her
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:30 AM   #81
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 12-15-2011, 07:52 AM   #82
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"Haterism is abundant this holiday season."

Thanks Dannie for my new status update LOL

Ze, Angie, and Dannie all on one thread, I think im in heaven.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:02 AM   #83
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You a good woman, I bet its insulting when you see that the provider has read your message, and didn't respond.

Maybe they will wake up and realize that the hobbyist actually out-number us. Guess that hasn't floated around it. Its plenty of money to go around, not sure why ladies try to hog all the clients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
Last week, I had a very nice gentlemen send me an appointment request through P411! Even though he had 15 okays, I still like to contact a couple of ladies just to be on the safe side!

I contacted his 2 most recent okays who happen to be well known ladies and guess what? As of today, I still haven't heard back from them even though I know that they read my message through P411.

I still saw the gentleman because I did contact another lady who he saw recently and she responded within minutes of my request......a real classy lady in my book!

I don't buy the excuse of, "I'm sorry, but I didn't get your message".........you read my message, you twit!

So, in my opinion, the only reason would be jealousy!

Ladies, I can promise you that not responding to a request for verification, will only hurt your business when the gentleman finds out!

In the hobby, there is no room for jealousy!
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:51 AM   #84
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Good point lisa!

There are plenty of us...and look at all the awful girls they keep dealing with too!

Keep working together and even make yourselves some good business relationships.

I tried giving a client to another provider last night since I wasn't available. She's newer and I'm sure it would have been great. He went a different direction...but I use to have at least half a dozen ladies I could refer my clients out to when I couldn't see them. These are ladies that without a doubt, if I called them an told them this guy was one of MY clients...I knew they trusted my word he was safe and I knew he would be happy.

I still have a couple, but not the brothel that I had before. LOL
Old 01-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #85
Caitie Mae
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 29906
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Again, this is the reason I ask hobbyists to email their references and ask them to forward the email on to me with their reference comments. If I have further questions I will ask in a reply.

With this policy, the guy knows that the reference request was sent because he sends it himself. When he asks about the results I can say that I haven't received them without worry that he thinks I'm too lazy to ask for a reference.

As far as providing a reference for a hobbyist... Anyone I've seen is welcome to let me know when he's thinking of seeing another lady and if he will provide the appropriate contact information, I will proactively send my reference before she even has to ask. How's that for time-saving?

In either case, giving or receiving references, this method pretty much eliminates the chance of providing a reference to a snooping wife or girlfriend...
Caitie Mae is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:51 PM   #86
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
Last week, I had a very nice gentlemen send me an appointment request through P411! Even though he had 15 okays, I still like to contact a couple of ladies just to be on the safe side!

I contacted his 2 most recent okays who happen to be well known ladies and guess what? As of today, I still haven't heard back from them even though I know that they read my message through P411.

I still saw the gentleman because I did contact another lady who he saw recently and she responded within minutes of my request......a real classy lady in my book!

I don't buy the excuse of, "I'm sorry, but I didn't get your message".........you read my message, you twit!

So, in my opinion, the only reason would be jealousy!

Ladies, I can promise you that not responding to a request for verification, will only hurt your business when the gentleman finds out!

In the hobby, there is no room for jealousy!

Girl, I completely and totally agree with you 100% with it being a jealousy thing among other things. And it is very rude and no real reason for it. I have never understood how people can be so rude to one another especially when it deals with being safe. What goes around comes around.

I must add though.....when you say it can only hurt their biz when the gent finds out.....how would he find out exactly?

I have some strict rules about confidentiality and I believe that NO provider should ever discuss screening details/reference confirmations with the gent. What one provider says to the other about that gent for screening purposes should always remain private between the two. And when a provider goes out of her way to make another provider look bad because she didnt provide the vouch, it makes that lady look just as bad because of the gossiping type of attitude. It isnt professional IMO.

But I totally agree with you.....I just move on when I dont get a reply and I make a note of that person who purposely didnt give a vouch. That way when and if they ever contact me for a vouch I will bring it up. I still give them the vouch they need, but I will make them think about what they did to me the time before. I give the vouch, because like I said, what goes around comes around- and I would never wish harm on another provider or anyone else for that matter no matter how much of a bitch they are.

KKA
XOXOXO
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:40 AM   #87
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I would like to add this...

I am currently planning a trip to Houston. I have had another provider ask certain hobbyists in Houston IF they are seeing me because she is planning a trip down too. The hobbyist contacted me and told me THEMSELVES that she is jealous and ranting to them that if they dont keep HER appointment because of my visit, she will post an alert on them for not seeing her. REALLY? These women are that hard up out here? These type of providers should be grateful that there is enough to go around. They don't realize that when they get so "attached", "jealous", and crazy stingy with these guys on here... THEY ARE HURTING THEIR OWN BUSINESS!!!! I've had guys that say they wont see certain providers because of their craziness. It's a hobby for fun for the guys. The LAST thing they want in "fantasy land" is another jealous WIFE type to deal with. We are supposed to provide an hour's worth of fantasy NOT of bitch jealousy. Ya know? It just boggles my mind that these ladies are like that.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:12 AM   #88
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

i had a pic for that - but i was just closing my laptop down...will post later.

dumb bitches...let them hang themselves.

it's their money they are losing out on.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:00 AM   #89
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Better yet, go spend $50 for P411 and then that time you see girls like her (or me) will be on there still from way back when! LOL It is such an easy investment and keeps things running so smoothly for EVERYBODY!!!
Actually I believe the annual fee if you don't have Lifetime is 90.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:54 AM   #90
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Actually I believe the annual fee if you don't have Lifetime is 90.
I've been gone for a while laz - thanks.

either way - it's still worth it.

I'll get on those prices soon. I've got fun stuff to do today. Woo hoo!

Ok, on that pic I was talkin bout with the dumb ass girls.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, no....I want to save it for a really GOOOOD thread.

I'll find another one later.

Too much fun stuff to do today. Can't be late!

toodles!

here's a random one that is funny though. (fuckin cats and BATS!)

AND A WTF FOR THE ROAD...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women