Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
Blue_Buddies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Way to Paranoid

Seems to me there are some areas around town that guys get way to paranoid about. Kansas, Banister area, I-70 run...etc. Gentlemen that cop sitting outside, 2 blocks down at QT, Wendy's, or whatever, in general has no clue whether your a guest, resident, in town for a class reunion or just stopping for the night. I understand being cautious and safety minded, but as long as you maintain a little composure, don't go walking in there with a box condoms in your hand and a full blown woody, you can walk right by them comment on the weather and go have fun. just say'n
Blue_Buddies is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

It isn't the casual patrol officer that you have to worry about. It is the ones who are trying to bust prostitution. And they do that in certain areas more than others.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:18 PM   #3
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I get what pooslinger is talking about and I agree to an extent. Some people here are completely fucking paranoid. Point well taken.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:31 PM   #4
Blue_Buddies
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
It isn't the casual patrol officer that you have to worry about. It is the ones who are trying to bust prostitution. And they do that in certain areas more than others.

I hear stories about guys who call and bail because there is a patrol car some where in the area. As long as its a regular then worries are minimum.

I agree about more in certain areas too but using an little caution and not sticking out like a sore thumb goes a long way. Once your in the door 99.99% chance that the fun is going to begin.

Remember there is only 2 people in the world that know why your there.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #5
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Doesn't LE use unmarked cars in stings??
big country is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:02 PM   #6
bartipero
Valued Poster

No, they use the Village People--works every time.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:08 PM   #7
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooSlinger View Post
I hear stories about guys who call and bail because there is a patrol car some where in the area. As long as its a regular then worries are minimum.
I agree that there is a lot of paranoia out there, and a patrol car in the area is probably not worth worrying about. However, it still makes sense to be more careful in some areas than others. Not because of rolling black-and-whites, but because of a more aggressive undercover/sting program.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:45 PM   #8
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Now let's see, should this be in the Alert section or Co-ed....just kidding around!!!!!!!

(FYI see discussion on thread in the Alert Section)
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:00 PM   #9
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
I agree that there is a lot of paranoia out there, and a patrol car in the area is probably not worth worrying about. However, it still makes sense to be more careful in some areas than others. Not because of rolling black-and-whites, but because of a more aggressive undercover/sting program.

That is the key, and it is not too uncommon for some areas to go out and get the bad guys in any community. However, I have seen a patrol car, not around here have ladies get in the car and then return them after having a little fun of there own. This was primarily on SW beats. Not sure if it happens much around these parts. Have not seem much talk about street walker action in KC metro.

In some areas it might also be related to [drug related reference]? True here? And in areas I am accustom to, around election time things can change as well. Issue oriented things. Legalize, decriminalize, tax, regulate,.....
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:35 AM   #10
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

It's ok to be a bit paranoid, it helps keep you safe. I saw a cop across the street from one of the old AMPs a few years ago. I went in anyway. When I came out, he was still there. The bust was a couple of days later. Talk about paranoia.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:21 PM   #11
Muffrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I agree with Vitokc that a little paranoia is healthy. How much just depends on how bad your life is going to be when you get caught.
Muffrider is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:23 PM   #12
Blue_Buddies
Valued Poster

Its not the walking into the building that gets you, its walking into the room. Once inside the motel room then your screwed, one way or another that is. Today I saw a super hot honey of mine (and I guess yours to... but hey I was the first one so )... Two cop cars out front and all. They couldn't tell who I was why I was there or anything else. As many guest as there are, there are that many reasons for being there. A little bit of caution is fine but when she is established then act natural........

OMFG Muffrider LMFAO ..... "And remember, BBBJ first, greek second. Timing is everything." That's good......
Old 09-27-2011, 06:47 PM   #13
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Just like any portion of the hobby, care and caution. First time with any lady, I tend to arrive early, find the location, cruise about the neighborhood. Gives me an idea of the area incase.....who knows what might happen. Street action can give some insights gained few other ways from my observations. Even then, that can be supprises. There is a still small voice that can be heard by many and should not be ignored.
ss4699 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women