Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59955
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2011, 09:15 AM   #16
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

G2, I like to stay sober when I meet a new friend. I want to take all of her in and enjoy her smell, her taste, her beauty, her feel, and her pleasure without my senses being off or down. I am there to enjoy the whole experience, why would I dull the moment? Now that being said if after time BCD she should wish to join me for dinner and perhaps a little wine, some giggles and conversation, I would welcome her presence.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:41 AM   #17
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Well said Gulf2
lakecat is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:44 AM   #18
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Nothing BCD?
Let's put it this way..............

If your daughter showed up, would you do anything BCD?

IOW, no.

Jack
Guest080613 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:53 AM   #19
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Just checking.

A few years ago, I met someone who worked for the same company I did. She only did limited work and after six years with the company, I had never met her. But I saw the employee roster and thought she was a hottie. As we were undressing she asked what I did. I told her and she said she did the same thing in real world and asked what company. I said the the name and she said, "oh I do too." My mouth hit the floor. She then told me her real world name. Oh you're her!!! It was a one time date, not because of the working for the same company but she was a bit cold. She didn't like kissing at all. To me, the proverbial "deal breaker."
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:13 AM   #20
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Just checking.
No offense was taken, but in reading my post again I can see how you could have thought you may have stepped on a toe or something.

This girl I watched grow up, went to her birthday parties, graduations, confirmation, etc., etc., etc. We never had a daughter and we kind of adopted her as ours. It's hard to get across in printed posts what the relationships are in things like this and I admit I was intentionally vague (she used to read the old eraps board but I don't think she was a member). When we did talk about it that one time I strongly suggested that if she kept doing it she get verified on P411 and use that to help screening (and to ditch the agency) but she never did. She's since moved twice and I doubt her career lets her hobby, but you never know. Some girls have great jobs, make good money, and still do this UTR because they enjoy it more than for the money and she may be one of them. I know I'm not going to ask (and no, I'm not going to tell you where she is now so you can try to guess if she's still working! )

Jack
Guest080613 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:05 AM   #21
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Gulf2.....well said and I'm even more surprised than you or other gents by ladies who don't TCB. I don't understand why ladies don't return a phone call or an email. But, I thank them now for not doing so. Because of their lack of common courtesy, I've met some great clients/friends.

I will say that I've only been truly shocked once. I worked for an outstanding agency here in town and they sent me a gents home. When he answered the door, the look on my face was priceless.....it was one of my professors. He invited me in, we talked about what to do and we both decided to go through with the session. I had a great time, saw him a few more times and needless to say, I got an A+++ in that class.

I will say that I'm surprised by how many times I hear that I'm intelligent or smart. Am I supposed to be a ditz? LOL Also, I love it when the guys tell me I look like my pics or better than my pics. I believe some of the gents are surprised when I open the door and its truly me and not some B n' S chick.

I've always wondered way some gents are "afraid" of me. Can someone please answer that question for me?
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:46 AM   #22
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

MsElena,

I would guess that some don't know for sure what to make of the Kitten with a Whip, maybe they don't like whips, or they know they really need the whip used hard, but don't want to fess up to it.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #23
Bri.Woods74
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77284
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I second the motion

In the short time I have been here, I have been pleased with the combination of professionalism and fun I have encountered. I always considered myself a little bit of an unorthodox wild child and I find now I am among like friends !! I do not fit into the standard mold (in RL or the hobby) and may have a different style than many wonderful providers, but I have been welcomed with open arms and graciousness.

Thanks to those I have encountered so far. I look forward with excitment to meeting more new friends. I will say that I am happy to feel that I will be blessed with quality and will continue to seek that out over quantity.

Bri (Gabrielle)
Bri.Woods74 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:41 PM   #24
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Hi Gabrielle,

See you are from the KC area, do you plan on traveling up to Omaha and/or Lincoln at all?
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:46 PM   #25
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjack View Post
Let's put it this way..............

If your daughter showed up, would you do anything BCD?

IOW, no.

Jack

Jack, you are a decent man. I'm glad to hear you didn't do anything with the girl.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:47 PM   #26
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

What has surprised me the most was how many fellas truely liked me. I guess I had low self esteem in the beginning of my career.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:43 PM   #27
inst8
Registered Member

What surprised me the most was that I am not alone. There are websites, message boards, verifiers, referrers, reviewers & meet-n-greets in almost every city in the country. A thriving community of like minded people who truly enjoy the carnal pleasures of life. Cheers to all the generous gentlemen & luscious ladies who make this all possible.
inst8 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:36 PM   #28
Bri.Woods74
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77284
My ECCIE Reviews

I take every opportunity I can to travel around. Omaha is not that far so I will see if a trip that way surfaces. I foresee possibly the middle of June based on my schedule. Maybe our paths will cross..
Bri.Woods74 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:57 AM   #29
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

After June 12th, I wouldn't visit Omaha. The college world series is starting to gear up, hotels are already full with the exception of hotels on the outskirts of Omaha.

Some ladies think that the CWS is going to bring them huge business, but it doesn't. The guys from work the series such as broadcasters, writers, coaches and the guys behind the scene for ESPN don't have time because there's always two games a day until towards the end of the series. Even then they're doing interviews, giving interviews, etc.

But, if you want to come visit just to go to a game....its a blast. If you want to visit Omaha to work.....come early June or in July.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:58 AM   #30
nebman70
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

I think G2 hit the nail on the head and drove it home. I have met some very nice people as well.

A surprise I got recently was a provider told me I smelled good when I arrived, she then proceeded to say that none of her other clients meet her smelling that nice. I was surprised by that because I thought if you wanted the provider to look her best, be clean, and fresh and be happy to see you, you should at least return the favor and look your best and smell clean and fresh as well. If you put a little time and effort into getting ready for the appointment, I think it tells the lady that you respect her and thought enough of her to spruce yourself up and it inspires her to treat you with that respect as well.

Just my two cents,
Nebman70

Nebman70
nebman70 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women